Having problems with Coach?

1800 262 246 (Australia)
1800 816 698 (Malaysia)
1800 860 0698 (Singapore)
+44 203 808 2672 (United Kingdom)
+1 888 262 6224 (United States)
+852 800 960 698 (Hong Kong)
+82 808 881 941 (South Korea)
10 Hudson Yards
New York, New York

Complaints & Reviews

Online order

I ordered a handbag online. When it arrived I was not happy with it as there were a couple of manufacturing faults. I tried to arrange a return. I ordered another bag to replace the faulty one. Coach use DPD for their online orders which are sent from The Netherlands. DPD are not currently accepting return parcels due to the coronavirus pandemic. I contacted Coach to ask how I could return my faulty bag and they said you can't until DPD opens again. I asked if I could use another carrier and they said no. They have extended their return period from 30 to 60 days. My problem is that I paid for the bags on my credit card so the delay in returning the faulty one will incur interest each month. I understand that it is not Coach's fault that DPD are not accepting returns but if I had known that before I would not have placed any orders with Coach. There is nothing on the website about this problem with DPD and all the information about returns only states that they've extended the return period to 60 days. Nowhere does it state that they cannot accept returns at all. The customer service representative said others had complained that this should be on the website but still nothing has changed! I am now stuck with 2 bags, £700 on my credit card clocking up interest and no idea when I'll be able to return the bags.

Coach gallery pouch

Son purchased this product for me when l was visiting from Ohio. It was purchased at the Coach Outlet in Petaluma, CA on February 17, 2020. Hopefully, he did not pay full retail price.

The strap was strange and didn't hang correctly. It also broke within a month. Looking online for my ‘pouch' I found other wristlets. They had properly constructed straps. The strap on the ‘pouch' is permanently attached and is improperly constructed.

I called the customer service number available online. The first CSR told me my only option was to travel across the continent to return it to the Coach store where it was purchased as this was the online purchases number only. Bad advice from anyone during a pandemic. And NO, Coach cannot possibly send out just a correctly constructed strap. It's something they just do not do.

This was terrible customer service so I called again. To my delight, I had what I thought was a wonderful CSR. She sent me a new Coach Gallery a Pouch. It arrived today.

It is exactly like the first ‘pouch' with an incorrectly constructed strap. In the product description, the strap is described as detachable. The only way to detach this strap is to break it.

I do not want or need a third ‘pouch'. Why can't you send me a correctly constructed black strap? Or pay for me to have it repaired locally?

Coach gallery pouch

coach - online order and customer services

Order Confirmation: P1856016
Order Date : Jan 10, 2020

On Jan 10, tried order a bag as gift and cant complete the payment online with my MasterCard. Called to card Center made sure my card was no issue. Card Center confirmed Coach did got the transaction approved. I contact Coach customer service and she explained the system didn't function properly sometimes and she can do manual order for me. I was happy and she did confirm inventory of the bag I purchased, delivery address and card information and all other details. Finally after an hour, order was all settled.

My bad experience not only stop at this point. I sent an email to track my order because there's no email or call advise me about shipment after 11days, but got an reply on Jan 21 saying my order was declined.

I contact customer service and a staff named Denique P (7655) helps me to check and found out my order need to verify my address only. We did it and Denique confirmed everything was settle and my order will deliver to me in 5 business after 24-48hrs after.
I mentioned To Denique I must have the bag on/before January 31 and she said it will be ok.

However, when I login and check the order again in the afternoon, the status of my order is "Backorder " which makes me confused. So I had to contact customer service again and your staff told me the order was cancelled.

It's ridiculous!!!

The reason caused this cancellation are out of stocks. I requested a manger to step in and hopefully find out a solution for me because this order is a gift and I need to hand carry it with my trip on 1 February!
The manager just apologized with this arrangement but there's nothing she can help.

So disappointed for the following :
1. Online order system doesn't work at all (tried 5 times)
2. No email or calls Inform me about my order needs address verification after 12days ( even you have my contact information)
3. Dishonest staff
4. No customer service at all

Coach is such a good brand with great products but absolutely disappointed me in such service and systems.

Won't consider buying Coach products anymore because this ridiculous experience!!

handbag

I am from U.K. and recently visited U.S. I bought a Coach handbag from MERRIMACK, SUITE 341, 80 Preimium...

receive different items

I bought a bag online shopping probably on black Friday, but I receive a different color which means a wrong item. Then I contact 888.262.6224, so I was told that I would receive an email to help me return the goods or a phone call from the store to help me resend the goods. However, I haven't received any notice yet.This is the motivation and reason for my complaint. The following is my order information.

service

This is a complaint and lost prevention issue Went I go shopping to your location at mercedes tx I love the...

bag

I bought an original bag from your store in Los Angelos 2 years ago, and unfortunately the handle of the bag started to stain my clothes and my hands. I am so disappointed because it never happened to me even with the non-brand bags. I am using it almost daily for one month now and I don't leave it in hot places. Even the long handle also stained my blazer yesterday.

bag

service

Friday, September 20, 2019 Attempted to order a purse online, received an error code. Contacted the customer...

strap of the messenger bag worn out even not in use

hi i love using coach products specially the leathers in january 20, 2017 at city plaza taikoo shing hk i bought pbl metro xbody with code 72315 black actually i seldom use it because it was too big for my size maybe i just use it for 5 days until now so i opted to buy again a smaller size last july 22, 2017 of the same year which is chrls sm msngr lthr with code f72362 black at citygate tung chung lantau hk i was very happy with it because the size is better for me until now i am using it i have no problem with this but for the 72315 i am complaining now because just recently i was about to use that bag i found out the starp was worn out there are excess furs coming out from the strap please see attached picture unlike the f72362 the strap is firm and up to now it does not worn out i hope you can help me with this problem please see attached pictures i send both bags picture so you can see the difference hoping for your kind consideration. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

strap of the messenger bag worn out even not in use

color has changed from pink to yellow without usage and no exposure to sun at all.

I am using many coach Bags/Purse for last so many years and was quite surprised to see that the Coach Bag...

iphone 7 plus/8 plus folio-rose

I received the above item as a gift from my son, Alex Charner on April 4, 2019.
(Gift accepted on Apr 4, 2019, order number [protected])

I love this leather iPhone case however, after 2 months of normal use, the plastic corners that hold the phone in place within the leather casing, are chipping and falling apart. My concern is that if one of the four plastic corners completely cracks, it will no longer be able to hold my phone. This is an important manufacturing flaw.

I would appreciate it if you could replace the item.

Ship to:

Barbara Martinez
[protected]@mac.com
Tel: [protected]

my leather and suede bag

I have horrible stains on my bag and will not use it, my boyfriend brought me this beautiful bag, I love it, and use it maybe 10 times, never put it on the floor, but was told these stain came from me carrying it and it rubbing on my jeans so even if I clean this bag it will happen again, I would have never brought this bag if I would have known this. I will submit shots of the bag. I am a big fan of coach bags they are all I use, but after this, if this isn't resolved, my boyfriend said I better choose a another designer, because he will not buy me another coach bag. (My request is another bag without the suede.) I have gone back to the store, and was told there isn't anything they would do, she offered me nothing. I called up coach complaint's and she wasn't helpful either. THE SHOT'S I SENT ARE OF THE DAMAGE BAG RUST COLOR. AND TO SHOW YOU ALL MY OTHER COACH BAGS, BECAUSE I AM A FAN OF COACH) I HOPE YOU WILL LET ME CHOOSE ANOTHER BAG. THANKS PAMELA PECORA

my leather and suede bag

coach handbag worn out after only 10 months.

On 3/22/2018, I purchased a Coach purse in Orlando, FL while on vacation. I am a work at home woman and use...

christmas exchange

I am a repeat customer having purchased at least $30K over the last 5 years. Never would have I would have...

service

Shopping while black on vacation with my family from north carolina to california took my daughter to to...

sandals

I own a pair of Coach sandal shoes A 3348 Carolyn G04 7 1/2B. The entire wedge is disintegrating under the coach emblem material. I have only worn these shoes approximately 3 times prior to today. As I was walking, the shoes began to feel funny so I took them off and I realized that the whole wedge on both shoes are crumbling under the material. I am very upset that these shoes are not holding up to the Coach standards considering the cost of them.

sneakers

I bought 2 pairs of coach sneakers. I wore one of the pairs and in one day the extent to the damage on the...

perfume watered down rip off

On the 20th of Oct I had bought the New York Coach perfume 3oz bottle for a birthday gift to myself. Little did I know my boyfriend had bought me the larger version 9oz bottle from Ulta. Heres were my complaint comes in, the two identical bottles had two very different smells. As if one was extremely watered down or something. I had got mine from the coach outlet and him Ulta. I feel as though I should get our money back or a new bottle, what do you think I should do?

bag straps stripping

hi I purchased a coach pocketbook a few years ago and I absolutely love my bag but barely carry it because...

wallet

Dear Coach, About 4 years ago I purchased an expensive ($100) wallet from your outlet store in the Tanger...