Having problems with Coach?

Coach reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 25, 2009. The latest review Store return was posted on Sep 18, 2021. The latest complaint Coach Repair and lack of honoring resolution was resolved on Jun 03, 2021. Coach has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 105 reviews. Coach has resolved 17 complaints.

Coach Customer Service Contacts

1800 262 246 (Australia)
1800 816 698 (Malaysia)
1800 860 0698 (Singapore)
+44 203 808 2672 (United Kingdom)
+1 888 262 6224 (United States)
+852 800 960 698 (Hong Kong)
+82 808 881 941 (South Korea)
10 Hudson Yards
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coach Customer Service. Initial Coach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coach. Discuss the issues you have had with Coach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coach Complaints & Reviews

CoachStore return

Yes I walk In no one said a word the one worker kept following me and my husband like we where stealing no one ask did we need help them seem real racist by they acting I felt horrible but I didn't let it bring me down I continue to get what I came for I even told them to have a goodnight still no one said anything the look on there face it showed anger that I was in the store this is not ok everyone should get treated the same

CoachItem ordered not receiving more 7 days and staff not helpful

I placed an order through Coach Official Malaysia website. However item still not receiving more than 7 days. I contacted the Sales Team for help, how's they refused. The staff told me the sale team and the website warehouse is different entity, the item I purchased on the Coach official website is nothing do with them. The staff asked me to check back the website and liaise with the warehouse accordingly. I cannot believe they are still working in SILO mentality. As a customer, I hope that my item will be deliver soon and this will be the last purchase with Coach. Bye bye Coach's

CoachExchange

My mother a 72 year old woman got a Coach bag as her birthday gift, she has had many of them as she favors the look and the brand, I drove her to the Chestnut Hill, MA location, she went by herself because I did no want her to feel like I was rushing her, big mistake, she was discriminated by her age, she went to exchange the bag she received as a gift for another one she would like better, she was accused of bringing a used bag, and when she defended herself stating that the bag was not used, the female employee said to my mom that she need it to go to the eye doctor so she could see better.
      That is discriminating by age and assuming that because she is older she can no see well. My mom go out of the store so sad because she was feeling old, and accused of something that is not true, I went to the store and asked for the manager, who did not offer any apologies.
      Will never go back to that store neither recommend it.

Jul 21, 2021

Coach — Wallet

This is Robin Guthrie, I purchased this wallet a little over a year ago. This is not my only wallet so I...

CoachCoach bag on line retailer

I ordered a coach bag from coach factory store. The item was not received. I used a service called Klarna to break up payments into 4 equal installments.
        After 3 attempts with coach customer service to remedy this problem, I was told I am still responsible for 3 future payments with Klarna. This doesn't seem legal or a reasonable resolution This customer care agent is telling me I am responsible for an item that was not received.

• Mr
            Mr. Helpful Jul 12, 2021

Hi Cindy.

Your complaint is reasonable.

Shift the responsibility back to Coach. Tell them you understand their concern that you fraudulently received the bag and are now trying to get out of paying for it. Ask them to provide proof that the bag was received by you. If they cannot show proof of receipt, dispute the charge with both them and Klarna. Put your dispute in writing with proof of delivery.

Reference the feature debt collection and reporting acts.

Reverse the initial payment.

CoachCoach Repair and lack of honoring resolution

On 12/20/17 I ordered a Coach Cooper Carryall in black paying $695.00 not included tax. I recieved my purse on 12/30/17. In April 2021, 1 of my purse handles had a stitching loose I took photos of my purse and I brought it in on 4/ 25/2021 to Coach Store# [protected] see if it could be repaired, I was advised that both handles had to be replaced and paid a total of $160 for that repair and in store Coach sales woman assisted me with mailing my purse off to the Coach repair facility. On 5/6/21 Dayana Vera reached out via email to advise my purse handles could not be replaced with the same type of handles, I advised I do not want the handle to be changed and request the funds paid for the repair to be used to replacement of the metal trim pieces and zipper. That repair was agreed to and on 5/19/21 I received a severely damaged purse that was unrecognizable to the purse I sent off to be repaired. I called Coach on 5/19/21 and spoke with Bega Davis who I sent emails of before and after photos of the purse. On 5/21/21 I was advised that the resolution would be a refund of my repair fee of $160 and a replacement purse. I agreed to that resolution. I asked on 5/21/21 if needed to return the damaged purse and was advised, no. I was advised via email 5/24/21 my replacement would be expedited and asked if I WANTED to send the damaged purse back, I said yes. It was never once advise that it was required to send back to get my replacement and they will not honor to send my replacement. Its is 6/2/21 and I have yet to received my replacement and when requesting an update with Brittany Barnes they are now saying they won't send it until I mail the damaged one back. They have failed me on the repair and even now failing to abide by the resolution they suggested.

RESOLVED

They have issued a refund for my repair and the replacement purse has been mailed

CoachScam coach website

I bought six bags from Coach on May 15, 2021 and my order arrived on May 29. I bought these bags which seemed real, with the actual pictures and everything. This website, https://www.belkmaillsstore.shop/ has just scammed me 130 dollars. The layout of this website is the exact same as the official coach website and seems completely legit, except for the url which I wasn't able to notice since I was using my phone. I have been buying items from coach for five years and this is the first time this has happened to me and I am outraged. I am just trying to warn everyone else of this and fix what has just happened to me

Scam coach website

Feb 13, 2021

Coach — Came into your store ready to spend money and was never acknowledged or even asked to be helped poor customer service and horrible manager

I went to the coach store today located in the sawgrass mills mall in sunrise florida looking for a few...

CoachOutlet.comThe houston premium outlet coach store manager laughing and only gave 10 dollar off instead of 10% off for total order

On jan.23, 2021, we went to the coach in houston premium outlet and bought mini cally white bags, I asked the store manager near the cashier if I could get the discount for the birthday month, the manager and cashier chatted a while and they are laughing, and let me show the insider email, I opened the email and show to them, then paid the discount amount left, but when I checked my receipt which I only got 10 dollars off not 10% off for total order. I felt insulted, should this kind of person be manager? How will the customer service compensate my extra discount and give this manager a lesson?

CoachHandbag

Never shipped my 1/4 order, customer service flat out refuses to cancel orders. Money has dropped from authorization otherwise I would have filed a dispute. Never got my emails from them, either. My $147 is held hostage now I am stuck wondering when these scammers are going to ship. Disgusting. Never shopping with them ever again. I can't believe a company like this would have gone so downhill. For a time like this, and in the year 2021, you think they will be able to cancel orders. Unbelievable.

Dec 25, 2020

Coach — Charlie bucket purse tag

I ordered a new coach purse along with the free tag. It was supposed to be taupe w/silver initials with my...

Dec 17, 2020

Coach — Cross body handbag

Hi, I had ordered for a Coach handbag online (Order Number A70708380) for my wife on 23rd November 2020 to...

Dec 09, 2020

Coach — Ordered item not shipping / deceptive customer service

Order placed on Nov 26th and enters processing stage. After 9 days I called for a status and was told the...

Coeur D'alene
                  Jun 05, 2020

Coach — Online order

I ordered a handbag online. When it arrived I was not happy with it as there were a couple of manufacturing...

May 11, 2020

Coach — Coach gallery pouch

Son purchased this product for me when l was visiting from Ohio. It was purchased at the Coach Outlet in...

Jan 21, 2020

Coach — coach - online order and customer services

Order Confirmation: P1856016 Order Date : Jan 10, 2020 On Jan 10, tried order a bag as gift and cant...

Jan 01, 2020

Coach — handbag

I am from U.K. and recently visited U.S. I bought a Coach handbag from MERRIMACK, SUITE 341, 80 Preimium...

Coachreceive different items

I bought a bag online shopping probably on black Friday, but I receive a different color which means a wrong item. Then I contact 888.262.6224, so I was told that I would receive an email to help me return the goods or a phone call from the store to help me resend the goods. However, I haven't received any notice yet.This is the motivation and reason for my complaint. The following is my order information.

Oct 01, 2019

Coach — service

This is a complaint and lost prevention issue Went I go shopping to your location at mercedes tx I love the...

Coachbag

I bought an original bag from your store in Los Angelos 2 years ago, and unfortunately the handle of the bag started to stain my clothes and my hands. I am so disappointed because it never happened to me even with the non-brand bags. I am using it almost daily for one month now and I don't leave it in hot places. Even the long handle also stained my blazer yesterday.

bag