Having problems with Coach?

Coach Customer Service Contacts

1800 262 246 (Australia)
1800 816 698 (Malaysia)
1800 860 0698 (Singapore)
+44 203 808 2672 (United Kingdom)
+1 888 262 6224 (United States)
+852 800 960 698 (Hong Kong)
+82 808 881 941 (South Korea)
10 Hudson Yards
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coach Customer Service. Initial Coach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coach. Discuss the issues you have had with Coach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Coachbad service

There are many positive reviews about Coach website and I never expected anything could go wrong. Ordered a bag from this company and the one arrived was incorrect. I contacted Coach customer service in order to get the correct order and they explained how to send the wrong one back. I followed their instructions and sent it back and since then I heard nothing from Coach. I tried to reach these guys but for some reason they ignored me. I want to know what is going on and when will I get my bag! It is now over a month and I still have no information regarding my order status.

• Jh
      jhpup Mar 15, 2017

I, too, have had bad experiences with Coach representatives and their customer service. I purchased a wallet a few years ago at a cost of about $75. The plastic zipper pulled away from the leather, otherwise the wallet was in good shape. When I had it returned to Coach for repair, I was told that it could not be repaired and that they would give me a 10% off certificate that could be used toward another Coach purchase. Really? So, in essence, if the wallet is three years old, it means that if you divide the cost over the years, I spent $25 per year on a wallet! So, instead, I spent $3 on Amazon.com on a wallet that has now lasted me several months and appears that it will last at least a year. I would rather spend $3 a year and have my choice of wallet than $25 a year on a Coach!!

K

Coach Outlet — coach handbags poor quality and bad customer service

I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service I received at the Coach Outlet store located at the...

Coachscam

I seen a add on facebook for Coach outlet advertising 80 % off for Christmas. I ordered a purse and I didn't receive anything but a conformation number. No phone number listed to contact them back and I was Charged $69.99 on my charge card. It's been 2 weeks with no purse, no contact information or anything. I called to Coach headquarters and they said that I have been scammed. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to stop this from happening to other People!!

R

Coach — purchase of a bag

Back on 09/27/15 I purchased a bag and used my 25% coupon. When I got the bag home I decided I did not like...

Coachcoach handbag

I bought a Coach handbag and used it for 2 months and the handles have shredded real bad. Poor poor quality. I called Coach and was told I could mail it to them at my expense plus $20 for evaluation and they would see if thy could fix it. No guarantee! This is awful. I have 2 Dooney and Burke bags that are over 7 years old and they still look great. Also have 3 Brighton bags that are more than 7 years old and they look great. NEVER BUYING COACH AGAIN!! Not very good quality at all for such a name brand.

Coach USAdisrespectful driver

I just travelled on a Coach USA bus(24B) travelling from Newark NJ to East Orange when the bus driver who seemed to be having an already bad day demanded to see my bus card again as I headed to the aisle. I took it out again and showed it to him as he was arguing and simply said I showed it to you already. I guess this enraged him because he started yelling and called me a chicken head. Now I'm not very familiar with slangs and terms but the word chicken head seems not to be very favorable since everyone on the bus seemed disgusted and angered by his comment. Is that what bus drivers do these days? Instead of providing exceptional customer service to the travelling public they verbally abuse us with nasty slangs and words especially to the hearing of the young kids who unfortunately have to hear these foul terms? I wish Coach USA would discipline this driver accordingly since his action casts a negative outlook on the few decent bus drivers who take their jobs seriously and should be commended for such.

• Bh
            Bhoja Mar 03, 2015

COACH USA has increase the ticket price by close to 35% when the oil price went up few years back. It took them just few weeks to increase the ticket price . Now that the oil price went down, there is no talk of getting the ticket price reduced. I don't see any complaning and hence this attutide of Coach USA.

Coachscam

Please note that ANY website claiming to have Coach bags EXCEPT for coachfactory.com and coach.com they are all fakes. coachfactory.com is definitely legitimate. You will notice with the scams that they are all the same prices with numbers instead of names. They are not leather. They don't look like the same Coach patterns that Coach really has, and each one has a specific name. Pay close attention. If you see that they do not accept regular credit, and you see different forms of cash such as canada, english currency and others, do not order from them. EVER. The same goes for MAC makeup, the only MAC is MAC.COM. Good luck ladies.

M

Coach Outlet — fraud

First of all I placed my order on 02-24-14, it arrived 03-07-14. The total was 106.00 ( US Funds). The...

C

Coach — fake coach bag

Webpage shown promotion discounted Authentic Coach bags, but seller from China due to payment transaction...

Coachfake merchandise

I did some research before I thought of purchasing merchandise for a relative and myself and I found out that the website whom I thought sold authentic merchandise was FAKE! It looks so real but wow looks can really be deceiving I'm glad I did the research before purchasing. There is a website that a woman made who ordered bags from a page that she thought was the real deal and then she ended up getting scammed and she gives the names of ALL the fake coach websites it's called fakecoachwebsites.com & I copied and pasted the link here so you guys can look up and NOT buy any merchandise from those websites! http://fakecoachwebsites.com/index.html thanks to that website I didn't get scammed and if you don't want to get scammed either then I suggest you go take a look! You will be surprised !

• Ro
                romesa02 Sep 29, 2013

upto I saw the draft of $5932, I accept that...my... mother in law was truley making money part-time from their computer.. there aunt has done this for under eleven months and resently repayed the dept on their apartment and purchased a great Smart ForTwo. look at this web-site http://www.jobs64.com

Coach Outlet Onlinefake goods

They have two websites, this one and this one: http://www.coachfactoryoutletumall.com/. and http://www.cheapcoahusa.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=347, as well as 3 others, all the same company.They advertise free shipping then charge you. I had my credit card company stop payment. It is FAKE, states product by Coach. They also lie about this:

1.We offer the lowest discounted
              We, a wholesaler and retailer Internet were a merchant Yahoo 5-star and a member of the Better Business Bureau. We send the item from the manufacturer straightly with manufacturer's price to the customers abroad. That's why our products are cheaper than the market.

• Ga
                  Gamone Jun 06, 2012

I ordered 2 purses on line. My credit card was charged within the hour and over 3 weeks later I still have not received my package. There is no phone number to call and they are ignoring my e-mail messages. Then I went online to find out that the Coach purses are fake. I want my money back!

Coach Outlet OnlineI ordered and paid, and I never got any confirmation and didn't get my bag

I thought it is official coach web site. I ordered and paid, and I never got any confirmation and didn't get my bag!!! FRAUD WEB PAGE!

• He
                    hellamadd Jul 24, 2012

I ordered from them to about two months ago.I really thought that they were a ligament.I did notice that y order came up to $101 and my bankcard was charged another balance.When investigating i was charged with a currency fee.I thought that was strange when doing more investigation i found out that the website was all in Chinese there was nothing in English, i got really worried.There is no way to get in contact with them besides email.I did receive a email back and i eventually got my purse and wallet.However it was faker then fake.The purse started falling apart when a day.I was so pissed so i sent a email regarding the issue.NEVER heard from them again...I would never order anything from them

Coachfaulty handbags

Handbags are poorly made, falling apart after 3 months. No Customer Service at all. Basically selling you garbage and if you don't save the receipt forever, wont accept your proof from bank statement that you paid with, wouldn't even bother to find in their records, which we all know they have on file, tried to give me 40.00 credit for a 90.00 item that is useless. I called customer service number for Coach and was told they have no control over what the actual store does or does not do. Not the quality or service I would expect from a company that says they are so customer friendly.

martinmandy711 Apr 09, 2012

a classmate's mother-in-law makes $81 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 7 months but last month her payment was $19326 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here makecash16.com

martinmandy711 Apr 09, 2012

a best friend's step-mother makes $65 hourly on the computer. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her check was $13549 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site makecash16.cøm

Coach Inc.they don't honor return policy

Coach cheats customers. Don't buy their merchandise. I bought $2, 000.00 worth of purses online and wanted to return one of the purses. I brought the purse to a Coach store, along with all the original packing materials and the packing slip that came with the purse delivery and the Coach store refused to issue a refund.

They stated that the packing invoice was not sufficient. I told them that this was what Coach had provided in the delivery box with all of the purses and they stated that I needed the original receipt. I asked why did the packing receipt state on it that this could be used for returns? The manager reiterated the clerks position that they could only issue me a credit and not a refund. I logged onto Coach.com to check their return policy and it states that "merchandise may be exchanged or returned at any Coach Store with an original Coach receipt "or" mail order packing invoice."

My advice is don't buy any Coach products. I talked with the manager at the Coach Montclair Calif store and she refused to issue me a refund for my purse and she was militant about it.

Obviously Coach trains their stores to harass their customers. My time is valuable and these stores know that consumers don't have time to jump through all the hoops that they demand to get a refund. They want to sell their products but not issue any refunds even when a packing receipt is provided. They're ridiculous, rude and wasted my time. I brought the original packing slip to the Coach store and they refused to issue a refund. Don't shop or buy Coach cause I know that I will not again!

• So
                        so saddd Jun 15, 2012

Coach claims to repair or replace their products if they come apart. However, I sent my purse in for repair and it was returned (after paying $20.00) with a letter stating that they were not able to repair the item. They did not refund the $20. You would image that they might have better customer service because their products are so expensive. I will not be buying any more purses from them.

Coach handbagsscam!

I have never ever bought handbags online specially brand name bags. On january 28th I order a purse online at coachbags-cheapestt.com believing that they sold authentic coach purses at a very low price. So on their website they stated that every order would ship within 24 hours after processing and a tracking number would also be available. well it's february 4th and I havent received a tracking number or my order. I send them emails but they never reply back. On the website they only had one shipment option which was $30! So I spent $74 on one item and now I do not have my money or my purse. Plz, can someone tell me if this website is a scam or how in the world can I get my money back?? THANKYOU

Coach Outlet Store Onlinerobbed me of $87.00

I ordered a coach purse from this website and $87.00 was taken from my bank account and order status said delivered I did not get nothing I emailed company several times and got no response there is no phone number to contact them called coach company they said there was no coach online. I spent my hard earned money for christmas present and now don't have $$ or present.

• Me
                            Melissa Callen Dec 21, 2011

I didn't buy the gift for myself

Coachfakes

Do not buy from this website. They are total fakes. The products are shipped from China and although they say 100% money back guarantee good luck. Have sent several emails for return info. When they asked why I wanted to return items I said I didn't like the quality and they responded "no". That was it, just the word "no". The packaging had no writing that was in English, therefore no return address that was legible. Any online store that is not Coach.com is not authorized to sell Coach. All others are fakes!

• Missy1978 Feb 03, 2015

They sell fake coach products take ur money and keep taking money off ur card do not buy from them

• Pa
                              Patricia Ochoa Apr 25, 2013

I ordered a backpack and they sent a shoe sclothes and I don't trust any more I need my money back a soon as possible tks

• Co
                              coch perfume Oct 19, 2011

Purchased a coach legacy purse spray cologne - plastic insert in the glass bottle broke and spilled all over my purse, ruining my purse let alone loosing the perfume after just 2 weeks. Complained and Coach said, sorry for the inconvenience but they could NOT assist me...DON'T PURCHASE COACH - I WON'T

• Sh
                              ShopPink Mar 04, 2011

Wow the same thing happened to me!! I tried 4 different credit cards and 3 different debit cards ALL WITH THE SAME RESULTS!!! I finally tried my checking account routing and account number... what do you know it worked, but with a $10 convenience fee!! HORRIBLE BUSINESS!!!

• Lo
                              lorena311 Jan 23, 2011

Buy a purse at macys an starting to fade away dust bag is white an they said they not original I paid 550 for it

• Qu
                              Queen Morgan Apr 10, 2009

Yea, I learned the hard way as well. So what I do is when I see a coach item that I want, I write down the style number and will call the outlet to see if they carry that purse. I never buy coach from a department store because you will always pay full price for it. Good luck!

• Je
                              Jeremy Mar 02, 2009

Coach has standardized pricing on all of its full price merchandise. So the same item found in a full price store will be the same price in a department store. However, merchandise that has left its full price stores and been sent to the outlet stores will then be discounted for the same amount at the department store. Occasionally, in outlet stores they will have additional discounts and sales on a daily basis on certain items. This is, in part, to move that merchandise out of the stores quickly. The department stores do not have the authority to do that.

• Valerie Sep 14, 2008

Coach operates several stores within 20 miles of distances selling same merchandises with huge price differences.

I bought a purse for $398.00 at a department store and found out the same purse was sold for $145.00 as a clearance item in a nearby factory outlet within one month.

Will you be happy to see this happen to you?

Coach Canadastay away

I went to buy a ticket on coach Canada the other day. At the counter this lady was so rude to me the whole time. She never seemed happy and cussed alot, kinda weird but ok whatever. I don’t really understand that customer service, guess the see complaints all the time from people. Still if you don’t like your job quit, but don’t make all my experience with it miserable like you. I feel bad for coach Canada employees they seem so pissed all the time.

Coach Bagsfake bags!

I bought a coach bag from a bogus online store 2 weeks ago that they are saying they are based in US, but i found out that the online store is based in CHINA. so, i bought a bag + plus shipping fee total was $66.00 well, coach bags pictures in their website looks nice and i was excited to see in real. the first communication with them was so hard coz they keep saying that they didn't get my money (tru master card) they didn't even contacting me and i was the one keep contacting w/them. i was mad and i wanted them to refund my money. so, what they did they already sent my item and gave a tracking no. just two days ago, i got the bag and i was shocked, very mad and they made my blood up because it's very way different! the bag that i ordered and the bag that they sent to me - it was very big, crappy looked and w/damages! i contacted w/ them right away attached the photo of the crappy bag and photo of the bag tru online (i ordered). so, in short, they are keep saying "excuses" and its obvious not to pay me back, and they gonna refund me just $3.00! for the inconvenience they caused me! i was really mad and say anything to hurt them because they are bunch of liars, bogus and cheap! (i said these words to them)! and i said too, i believe in karma, and karma will come to them very soon! so, pls. not to buy products from that bogus online store!

• J0
                                  j0hnny_dvs Aug 22, 2011

did you actually think you were going to get brand new authentic coach bag for $66? ba ha ha ha ha!!! u are so gullible.

• Al
                                  ales dan Aug 22, 2011

I just paid $23.57 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
                                  Here is the website we use to get it all from : BidsBit.com

Coach Pursesno product received

I ordered what I thought was a coach purse from a coach factory outlet that had good reviews. To my chagrin I found out that the item comes from China. I still have not received the product and I have someone named Tammy answering my questions, telling me to be patient and even giving a tracking number that really is not helpful at all. If I wanted a knock off I would have intentionally bought a knock off. Beware of this site I got duped but I haven't given up the fight yet.

• Mi
                                    Miss Trusting Nov 14, 2011

If your purchse never came, report it to your bank as a fraudulent charge and they will take it off and investigate. I made an order from a similar site and it hasn't gone through yet, but within two days of the order, someone went shopping using my credit card number. These sites are all bogus. Coach doesn't have any outlet websites, just stores. I found this out a little too late unfortunately and it sounds like you did too!

• Jb
                                    jbfirebird Jul 05, 2011

you may want to look into that. everything on the web indicates "made in korea=fake"

• Jb
                                    jbfirebird Jul 05, 2011

actually, Korea is not one of them. made in korea is a sign that its fake. http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/27879

another way to tell if its authentic when ordering it from the internet is by the price. if the price is too good to be true, it is.

• St
                                    Steph Miller Jul 04, 2011

Coach Purses

FYI ...yes coach purses DO COME FROM CHINA. And i have 3 myself, and so does the rest of the world.
                                    Sorry but some are even made in New York and Chicago and Mexico. But out of 7 i have 3 are from CHINA.
                                    Just thought you'd like to know, , i did investigate this also..
                                    Steph

• Jw
                                    j wallace Dec 30, 2010

I ORDERED 3 PAIR OF BOOTS December 5 2010 and still have not recieved them.

• Ba
                                    BasketCrazy Aug 21, 2009

I purchased 3 items from ecoachmall and received 2 items. Neither of the items were what I ordered and the biggest item ($96.00 Coach Purse) was never received. Both of the items that I did receive are JUNK... not real Coach items. This site is a hoax and should be removed from the interenet. I ordered my items; paying with paypal and because he sent me some junk and provided them with a tracking #, there is nothing paypal can do to help me. Because they have no way of knowing what he actually sent me... I am just out $236.00. Don't order from this site. I read these reviews and felt like because I was using paypal, it was going to be safe. WRONG... I am totally out my money!