Having problems with Bass Pro Shops?

1800 227 7776 (Customer Service)
1800 300 1723 (Bass Pro Shops Club)
1800 494 1100 (Gift Cards)
2500 East Kearney, Springfield, Missouri
Springfield, Missouri

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bass Pro Shops.

Complaints & Reviews

Bass Pro ShopsDelivery

I normally have had no issues with Bass Pro. Get what I order on time and sometimes early however for the last several orders they offer 2 day delivery with purchases over $50.00. All my orders are over $50.00 but they are blaming FedEx and take no responsibility for the delays. I told them I didn't ship it so it is your responsibility because I didn't buy the items from them I bought them from you. Was told 3 times on 3 different LATE deliveries, sorry there is nothing we can do. So I took that as we don't care. Well, the last Manager I spoke to about this said the same thing. I guess they don't care that Amazon will kill them on all the other items except guns and ammo. Great Business Model Bass Pro... Amazon got my next order and yes it was well over $50.00. Thanks for not caring Bass Pro.. Lost a good customer.

Bass Pro ShopsBoat sales / service

On Saturday Sep 12th I purchased a New Mako CPX19 boat from Cabelas Fort Worth Texas. ($38, 000) cash.The next weekend I took it out and found a very serious issue with the outboard motor shutting itself off. I called my local Bass Pro in Garland Texas who asked me to bring it in to them. I delivered it on Monday 9/21. From that date it has been sitting outside in the elements untouched. Each time I ask when they will work on it I'm told they don't know and they are too backed up. Bass Pro had plenty of resources to make the sale, but none available to actually fix this boat. It's been sitting outside for 10 days, no updates...no timeline, no communication. Shannon Murphy [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

Sep 24, 2020

Bass Pro Shops — Redhead brand boots

Hello, I purchased a pair of RedHead brand snake boots from Bass Pro Shops around 5 years ago, paying...

Bass Pro ShopsI've been trying for two days to order multiple things and your web site locks up

I've been trying for two days to place orders for multiple items and your website locks up in the payment process worst site ever!!! I even tried on cabela's site and it did the same thing!!! Keep outsourcing staff to foreign countries and this is what you get extremely poor service!!! I will never shop here again!!! I'm placing my orders elsewhere!!! You suck!!

Apr 11, 2020

Bass Pro Shops — Customer service in gun area of cary, nc store

Hello - A few weeks ago my husband and I purchased our first gun, and we did so at your Cary NC store. I have...

Sep 12, 2019

Bass Pro Shops — In store customer service

Went to the Bass Pro Shop in Garland Texas today with my wife, at around 2:15, went to purchase a rifle scope...

May 01, 2019

Bass Pro Shops — What was a golf department.

I find it Harder and harder to go into this store due to the changes to departments made almost daily. For a...

Bass Pro ShopsBass pro shops won't hire me

After a piss poor convention to hire people, and an equally piss poor interview, after 3 months my husband gets a well manicured letter of how the value his interest in working at bass pro shops and how they took every consideration but are not looking to further the job process at this time. They will however keep him on file, wtf does that mean? Well excuse me I have a letter of my own….

Dear bass pro shops, thank you for your letter telling me in such articulate fashion that you don’t want my mexican #. And I am most gracious for your late as hell letter reminding me how you will keep my name on file so you never hire me in the future.in conclusion I would also like to inquire a small favor, just a trivial little thing… when you get this letter, crumble it up into a nice little ball and shove it up your bass.

Sincerely, south texas… adding a little color to your lily white world!!

• Ty
            Tyrone Washington Dec 26, 2011

Why you be sayin "my husband" in the first paragraph and then be writing the letter in the first person in the second? No wonder they ain't hire yo ignerint wetback azz.

Bass Pro ShopsTrash pro shops

I have given my last dime to bass pro aka trash pro shops.. I made the mistake of giving them a lot of my money in the past but will never buy from them again.. I will retire from fishing before spending a penny there. It is bad enough that all of their merchandise is overpriced, about 2 dollars on avg more expensive than other tackle stores, but their nearest store is 20 miles away from me and I am tired of going down there only to find out they have nothing in stock that would do anyone of any use, unless you are a "tourist fisherman." I just want to get what I need to fish, I am tired of wasting my time, money, gas, ect driving down there only to find out they are out of what I want, every time. What am I supposed to do, call the store ahead of time and read off my shopping list to whoever answers the phone to make sure they have it? Quite a pain in the *, for me and whoever answers the phone in this case.

Whoever their inventory/logistics/shipping/receiving person is at this particular store does a piss poor job at best, half of the displays in the fishing dept. Are half empty. I am in the ft. Myers area and I speak of the store located at the gulf coast town center. The smaller tackle shops in the area have twice the selection as trash pro, however bass pro advertises themselves as having quite a large selection, this only holds true if you are fishing for fish that can fit in the palm of your hand, they cater to "tourist fishermen" rather than locals who actually know what they are doing. The store carries very little quality fishing equipment.. Most if not all the rods and reels you will see there are manufactured in china.

They do carry a few quality items, such as a particular brand and style of circle hook I use for big game fishing. But it seems as if they neglect to reorder these when they run out, among anything else they happen to sell that may actually be of use. I even had one of their employees suggest do me that what I was seeking is not what I should be using.. I would like to show that employee all the pictures I have on my hard drive of fish big enough to eat him (no exaggeration either!)

I think it is about time that trash pro shops step their game up and attempt to keep up the store. I know for a fact that there are about 30-40 employees in this store at any given time, whoever's responsibility it is to replentish the merchandise I suggest you take your head out of your anal cavity and get to work, because your company is losing customers because of your incompetence.

Bass Pro ShopsBad customer service

Here lately bps employee's customer service has gone down hill!! They need to get a grip on those certain employee's (yes, top dog manager their does no who they are). Either pull em back in there office, give a choice and if they dont follow by it - get rid of em. Or maybe the big dog manager needs to hit the road and have someone else take control of the situation. I love my bps, but the few idiots that work there need to go. Check it out for yourself, men's or woman's department (not camo wear). Just watch and see for yourself, the employee's that are friendly and not...

• IrishChick Apr 12, 2011

I'm going there this Saturday, I'm visiting my parents in MA.

Johnny Bell Mar 04, 2016

I have told BASS about their homepage on the internet not working right for 5 months. All of the info is piled on top of each other on the left side of the screen. Myself or anybody else cannot watch the classic live because of this crap. Why didn't you just leave it alone like it was last year! It worked fine. Nobody s fixing the problem so it just leads me to believe you people just don't care anymore. You WILL lose membership and followers by doing this kind of stuff. Its sad because I've been a member of BASS for over 20 years.

• Be
                Becky Braley Dec 05, 2017

I went in to get tickets for Santa pictures today, for Saturday. They told me they could only give tickets out the day of. what's the use of having tickets if you can't get them for the day you want pictures made. This is just plain stupid. No wonder I never shop there. Rude associates, no one to help you. I was told when I called, that I could come and pick up the ticket and set an appointment time that I would like, but when I get there, they told me I couldn't get tickets. What kind of policy do you people run in this store. I will never do any shopping in this store just for this reason. Your policy is just plain stupid.

• Rp
                R pissed Feb 05, 2019

I am tired of the false advertising put out on the flyers just to get you into one of the Cabela's bass pro shops just to be told it's back ordered, STOP with the false advertising, don't put out sales with one item in the store and then tell everyone that it's sold out and has to be backordered this is bullsh**t I have stopped shopping at these stores and am in the process of filing a class action law suite against this kind of miss representation

Bass Pro ShopsWorst customer service

TOLD me the scope would be mounted on the gun and when I received the gun it was not mounted. Contacted them before I purchased the gun, they sent me an email stating that the scope would be mounted and when I called them back 3 times (to reach the correct person) because it was not mounted, they acted like it was of no concern to them. They did not offer to have the scope mounted and did not offer for me to return the gun to have the scope mounted. Their customer service department is the worst I have had to deal with.

• Lo
                  lookir Aug 03, 2016

Bought first hiking boots on March 20, 2009 and the toes were peeling away from boots. Returned and exchanged for $40.00 hiking boots and expected that by buying a more expensive boots would be a better boot but after 30 days. The toes of the new boots were completely falling apart. Took shoes back to the store and I was told that I could not exchange them put was offered 10% discount off the next purchase on another Red Head product but the shoes were not a month old. I expected better custmer service and qaultiy for my money.

• Oi
                  Oigone Aug 03, 2016

Bought first hiking boots on March 20, 2009 and the toes were peeling away from boots. Returned and exchanged for $40.00 hiking boots and expected that by buying a more expensive boots would be a superior boot but after 30 days. The toes of the new boots were completely falling apart. Took shoes back to the store and I was told that I could not exchange them place was offered 10% discount off the next buy on another Red Head product but the shoes were not a month ancient. I expected superior custmer service and qaultiy for my CASH.

Basspro.comStay far away from basspro.com

I bought my husband a $50.00 gift card for father's day. But at no time was I told that this 50.00 is only worth 40.36 because the site only deals in american funds.. It's a useless piece of crap. At least the Pharma Plus store that I bought it at is going to give me my money back. My only other option is to travel to Toronto to use the card.

Bass Pro — Poor customer service

While visiting my daughter over the 4th of July, we went to Bass Pro in Independence, MO. I purchased an...

Bass Pro ShopRip off

I felt very lucky to get a Bass Pro Shops gift card for Christmas. I ordered a watch. Shipping was approx. $8. When it arrived I quickly discovered that it was not satisfactory. In fact it was a piece of junk with instructions that a rocket scientist couldn't decipher. I sent it back. Shipping was approx. $6.

Bass Pro Shops refunded the money minus another $8 to send me a new gift card. I have now spent almost half of my gift card on shipping and I have NOTHING to show for it except a bad attitude.

Bass Pro Shops concord mills — Hunting section

Bass pro shops hunting section at Concord NC. This is a complaint. Yes, you are selling lot of guns. But why...

Bass Pro Memphis TN — Lying salespeople

I called the Memphis store tonight to enquire if they had 2 14 round magazines for my S&W 40VE pistol. I wa...