916 West Ironwood Drive, Coeur d'Alene, ID, 83814, US
Thu:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

CoachOrdered item not shipping / deceptive customer service

Order placed on Nov 26th and enters processing stage. After 9 days I called for a status and was told the item would be shipping from a store and I should have shipping confirmation by Dec 7 or call back. On the 7th I called back and was told my order had been cancelled on the 27th. I reluctantly placed a new order and was told it would ship overnight. After three days I called asking for an update and was told my order was still processing. I asked them to cancel my order and the customer rep said it was not possible. Escalated to her superior who rudely stated it was not possible. Escalated to her superior to complain about her rudeness and my order and was told there was nothing that could be done.