Clayton Homes — leaking, mold
We purchased our clayton home in 2003, problems started before our first payment with a leak in the bedroom and living room, which they fixed, okay for the first year, then the leak happened again, not only in the living room, but i can say in every room in the trailer on the front side and and areas in the back side of the home. The window in the living room now leaks when it rains, and there are moldy spots from the old and recent leaks. We have tried to fix them but how do you dry out each area?
We also had problems with our air conditioner unit, it only worked for one summer, Clayton came back and fixed it after I complained several times, but they fixed the line with plumbing supplies, which failed (of course) because I had to have it repaired again the next summer by an heating and air company which told me the problem.
I feel we have been literally robbed, we are paying for a home that has constant problems. If you can help please reply.
More Clayton Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Clayton Homes - scam and cheating!
- Clayton Homes - don't buy from them
- Giles Industries - bad service
- Clayton Homes - mobile homes services
- Clayton Homes - terrible company and they don't care
- Clayton Homes - the shingles on the roof.
- Clayton Homes - dublin va, staff, and miscommunication
- Clayton Homes - recall not being fixed
- Clayton Homes - scam
- Clayton Homes - my home