Having problems with Lennar?

Lennar Customer Service Contacts

+1 305 229 6400 (Head Office)
+1 800 509 4979 (AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA & CO)
+1 410 423 0407 (Delaware & Maryland)
+1 305 229 6447 (Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach & Miami, FL)
+1 904 380 0818 (Jacksonville, FL)
+1 800 698 1929 (Melbourne, Tampa & Orlando / Winter Haven / Clermont, FL)
+1 866 226 4057 (Naples / Ft. Myers & Sarasota / Manatee, FL)
+1 770 670 2770 (Georgia)
+1 952 249 3000 (Illinois & Minnesota)
+1 877 536 6274 (New Jersey)
+1 704 542 8300 (Charlotte & Greenville, South Carolina)
+1 919 337 9444 (Raleigh, North Carolina)
+1 843 266 4464 (Charleston & Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)
+1 615 465 4333 (Nashville, Tennessee)
+1 512 418 0258 (Austin, Texas)
+1 469 587 5308 (Dallas / Ft.Worth, Texas)
+1 281 874 8521 (Houston Area, North, Texas)
+1 281 874 8468 (Houston Area Northwest, Texas)
+1 281 874 2953 (Houston Area South, Texas)
+1 210 403 6200 (San Antonio & South Texas, Texas)
+1 877 566 0437 (Northern Virginia / DC Area, Virginia)
+1 757 603 4697 (Williamsburg, Virginia)
700 NW 107th Ave.
Miami, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lennar Customer Service. Initial Lennar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lennar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lennar. Discuss the issues you have had with Lennar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lennar Complaints & Reviews

Lennar Flooring

The end of April-May 2020 sent a ticket to have flooring corners lifting to be fixed. A Flooring person came in an inspected the flooring and told us the whole flooring needed replaced which he said Lennar wouldn't fixed. We been fighting ever since. Lennar sent a Shaw rep to inspect the flooring in Nov 2020. We have asked for a copy of the report but haven't receive it yet. We told that 32 boards need replaced. We have called Corp. about every other week and no one will return our calls. We have email Will Herndon VP of Customer care and will not email us back. The last email was 2/5/21. Our floor needs repair and not getting anywhere with Lennar

Feb 03, 2021

Lennar — Continue with the purchase of the house they chose and designed the options

I am a Texas Realtor and my clients signed a contract to build a house. The contract was signed 8/26/2020...

Lennar Driveway has a defect , was never put in properly......

Our Driveway was not put in correctly. So they try to repair it and said it would look just like my other part of my driveway, and it did not and it looks like a big eyesore. I had Gerald, the construction manager come out and look at it and he agreed that it was not put in properly. So we got the concrete company to come out and look at it, And he also agreed that it wasn't right. We even sent both gentlemen pictures. So he tried repairing it again and it is still a big eyesore. I got in touch with John Delorenzo and he said he Would check on it and let me know. I tried calling him several times, texted him and tried leaving several messages, of course his mailbox was full and he never returned my call. And I tried calling Gerald also left him messages, texted him and he never returns my call. So here I am with a very expensive home that I purchased, Which I love but my driveway looks like crap, a total eyesore!!! I think that this is VERY bad service, if you get the construction manager and the warrantee Director, I believe that's who he is and they don't even have the courtesy to call you back. And I've been trying to get this resolved since April 2020...

Jan 20, 2021

Lennar — Warranties and defective construction

I closed on my home on August 26, 2020, since several defective issues and appliance problems began which...

Princeton

Lennar Corvara Community - Deposit refund

Property address: 2008 Lanesborough Street, Roseville CA 95747 Lot 57. The original Property Property in case you need it was 2032 Lanesborough Street, Roseville Ca 95747 Lot 54.

We signed the cancellation and release of my funds payable back to me was 8/19/2020. Ethan Gardner is the agent. My last conversation with him through email and phone he told me that it would take 6-8 weeks. It's been more than 3 months now and Ethan has stopped responding to me by phone or email. I have attempted to reach out but he just doesn't even reply.

It's been so frustrating when agents don't even reply back. Lennar is holding up $5000 of my release deposit that we signed 8/19/2020.

I will be seeking help with my lawyer to get these funds if I don't hear from Lennar and or the agent. I have also send an email to Linda Dondero for help. I have it yet to receive any calls or email.

I have informed Ethan Gardner also that I have a new address to make sure it was mailed to the right one.

New address is 812 Blossom Rock Lane, Folsom Ca 95630

Victor Onassis T Roque
      [protected]
      [protected]@icloud.com

Lennar paint 0n floors and foundation wall in entry to home

White baseboard paint on the hardwood floors thought out the house. Bathroom, entry hallway, living room and kitchen.
        Entry way foundation incomplete. The rock border stops leaving the foundation wall exposed, it looks unfinished. I was told that that's because all the plans are the same. All elevations are different making all homes different. As for the white paint they told me it's not covered. It got missed in the first walk though. How does paint on the floor not get covered? I've read some reviews and I am thinking I might have made a huge mistake!!! We paid lots of money for a quality home. I feel these are small issues that should get resolved. [protected] or [protected] [protected]@aol.com I feel if I don't get a call back just an email its a another Lennar cop out.

Rick Bredereck
        35619 2nd ave sw
        Federal Way
        Washington 98023
        Retreat Meadows

Oct 21, 2020

Lennar — Refund of 1,500.00 refused

On January 23, 2014, I wrote a check for the amount of $1, 500.00, as a down payment for Enclave at Almoa to...

Lennar $300 daily fees for the house not ready for the occupancy

I am a real estate broker for 55 years. I hear more complaints about Lennar builders than about all other builders. In July 2020 I made a mistake and let my client to wire full price for the house in Orlando, FL. built by Lennar. The NEW house has a lot of problems.
          Lennar owned title company got our money and demands to close the deal BEFORE all problems are solved. They threaten us with $300 daily penalty plus 1% cost of the house. I will never recommend Lennart to my buyers again.
          Too many aggravations.

Lennar US home/lennar single family home

I built a new home in the Reserves at Somerset, NJ for $761, 000 in 2005. The workmanship is awful. Two of the windows were installed too close. They were not able to put the shutters up. So the windows had to be taken out midway through construction and put in spaced farther apart. These windows have leaked over the years and caused such damage underneath the facade. Now, I have a big project of reparing the rotted wood, stucco front, hardwood floors, etc. It is such a mess and of course out of warranty. These homes were built very fast using cheap materials and labor. Please, avoid these builders at all costs. The house looks nice on the outside, but underneath is garbage.

Lennar Request deposit back

signed purchase agreement with Lennar by 9/15/2019, paid $20000 deposit, and paid another deposit $22100 at 10/17/2019. Total I paid for $42100.00 The home delivery by 5/21/2020, now delay closing by June, because they have issue to receive CO.

On 4/6/2020, I got denied letter from lender because I lost my job due to COVID-19, then I sent this letter to Lennar request deposit back.

4/11/2020 Lennar sale manager referral me another lender with 8.99% rate and 32% Down Payment, this is a 7 year balloon, which is I can not afford it.

4/13/2020 Lennar manager replied me: The mortgage contingency has expired 30 days after contract signed. A refund will not be processed. Monies will be kept as damages for default. This is a very important point to stress to our customers because the terms of a solution seems better than the alternative.

Please let me know if anything else you need from me or you can reach me at [protected], really appreciate for your help.

Lennar CorporationBroken A/C on new home

I closed on my home on 02.27.20. That same day the a/c was broken. They did a quick fix so that i would close but 2 days later it broke down again.

The building supervisor has been more than nice but he has no authority to replace the equipment. It makes no sense that a new home has a broken A/C and they expect me to keep it. I want my unit replaced immediately. This is unacceptable. By the way I have not been able to move in because the floor downstairs has to be replaced as well because of a very sloppy job. This is so disappointing. I can't believe I'm going through this with a new home. My recommendation for future owners is, don't close until everything in your home is fixed.

Lennar Corporationconstruction / builders / warranty dept.

Lennar made me closed on a house that wasn't ready. The next day after we moved in, we notice a water leak, 3 weeks later and they still haven't fixed the issue.in addition, the grass was not properly installed and after it rain, my grass ended up at my neighbor's house. Warranty dept., won't even bother to fix the problem and they keep rescheduling the appt., they are a bunch of slackers that won't do their job right! The builder didn't build the house properly and as a result, I ended up being affected and stuck with the house. The concrete on the patio is already cracking, the reason for that is because they didn't pre the ground, no gravel, no rebar, just straight cement on top of the mud I'll be adding more stuff to this complaint later.

construction / builders / warranty dept.

Ryland Homeroof leaking at former dinning area.

My name is jian zhi li, I bought a Ryland home at July 2015, my home address is 10915 tay grove place, Richmond
                    TX 77407, my phone #[protected] . Now the roof is
                    leaking all the time when raining . I call
                    the builder but
                    never
                    get
                    return. please help me, thank you . my email address [protected]@gmail.com . you can call me any time during the day.

Ryland Homesfoundation settling

Our foundation is sinking into the ground and cracking everywhere within just the last few days. The cracks are forming at every pole, steaming perpendicular and horizontal from each pole. The cement floor is visibly sinking and now uneven. Our home was built only 7 years ago. This clearly indicates that the foundation was not laid properly and is representative of the poor construction we have seen throughout our home. Please address immediately as the builder is accountable.

Jan 04, 2020

Lennar Corporation — horrible builder

We recently purchased a home with Lennar and the expirience has been a nightmare. I don't know how a company...

Jan 04, 2020

Lennar Corporation — vancouver, wa - herzog farms home - unresolved warranty issue

We purchased a new home in Herzog Farms December 2018. On August 28, 2019, Turbo Painting was originally sent...

Oct 15, 2019

Lennar Corporation — crack in ceiling builder's negligence

I have owned my lennar home less than a year the the ceiling in the upstairs loft area has already begin to...

Oct 11, 2019

Lennar at Buckhorn Preserve — close the house too early

We signed a purchase contract in May to buy a house from Lennar at Buckhorn Preserve which located in 1954...

Lennar Corporationreturn of our deposit

My wife and I lived in a Lennar Development, Traditions of Winter Haven, for about 7 years. It was a nice development and I had no problems with Lennar.

In July of 2019 my wife and I put a deposit down on a Townhome in VeronaTrace Development in Vero Beach, Florida, $1000.00. They tried to qualify us with FHA and it wasn't accepted. They voided the contract. Then they tried with Conventional Loan and it was voided. It required more money than we had or could come up with by completion date. I have been calling our agent, Dean Throgmartin and he says he will send an email to his boss. We have not gotten any response from anyone with Lennar Homes. I have tried other numbers leaving information and my number to call back and again no response.
                        Again all we want is our deposit returned as we were told it would be if we did not qualify. We did not qualify.
                        I don't have a client number but I do have a
                        job number ([protected])
                        envelope ID -e0e68d00-94de-4532-9d78-7a0a8e1f1879
                        Name- James D Yeatts

Lennar Corporationlennar installed my gutter and my neighbors gutter on my roof after inspection!!! I am responsible for my roof!!!

I first noticed this when my neighbor pointed out that his gutter was on my roof. Upon inspection, and I have the pictures to prove it, there were no gutters installed on my roof. Consequently, the gutters were installed after inspection. The code states that the gutters should not be touching the foundation. I have put in a request for it to be removed and re-routed. I also asked for my neighbors to be taken off of my roof. Since I am responsible for the roof this seems reasonable. Since the roof is encountering more ware and tare with the neigbors gutter on my roof and the water from my own gutter on the roof it seems logical to re-route. I have notified Lennar many times. I saw the men over my house to fix it, and then I was told that they were coming back and they never did come back. It's been about four weeks since I filed this. No one has addressed this. My customer service rep. never got back to me to tell me when they are coming. The ticket remains open.

J A Sep 28, 2019

To enter an update to the gutter issue dispersing on my roof. I was assured by the head of customer care that this problem would be resolved. He spent some time talking to me recently. He agreed that code states that the gutters should not disperse on the foundation, however, not every municipality is regulated and has to adhere to the code. In my case, some home owners in another building did not like the way the gutters looked, and since my city does is not regulated by the code, the gutter company honored their request to put them on the roof. Apparently the gutter company made this the norm. instead of the exception for all new houses built. I was assured that they would move my gutter and my neighbors gutter off of my roof. I was also told that it is the Norm. for the gutters to be installed last after walkthrough and inspection which I DO NOT agree with. I will update when the resolution takes place. Original comment below:

I first noticed this when my neighbor pointed out that his gutter was on my roof. Upon inspection, and I have the pictures to prove it, there were no gutters installed on my roof. Consequently, the gutters were installed after inspection. The code states that the gutters should not be dispersing on the foundation. I have put in a request for it to be removed and re-routed. I also asked for my neighbors to be taken off of my roof. Since I am responsible for the roof this seems reasonable. Since the roof is encountering more ware and tare with the neigbors gutter on my roof and the water from my own gutter on the roof it seems logical to re-route. I have notified Lennar many times. I saw the men over my house to fix it, and then I was told that they were coming back and they never did come back. It's been about four weeks since I filed this. No one has addressed this. My customer service rep. never got back to me to tell me when they are coming. The ticket remains open.