Having problems with Clarks?

Clarks Customer Service Contacts

800 2500 2525 (European Countries)
1800 760 367 (Australia)
+44 145 889 9904 (United Kingdom)
+1 800 211 5461 (United States)
+62 212 252 2270 (Indonesia)
+60 355 694 868 (Malaysia)
+65 64 766 619 (Singapore)
+66 27 908 105 (Thailand)
40 High Street
Somerset
United Kingdom - BA160EQ
The United States
60 Tower Road, Waltham, MA 02451

Canada
2881 Brighton Road, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 6C9

Indonesia
PT. Anglo Distrindo Antara, Green Sedayu Biz Park, DM 5 № 31 I, Jl. Daan Mogot KM. 18, Jakarta 11840

Malaysia
Level 2, Wisma Samudra, № 1, Jalan Kontraktor U1 / 14, HICOM-Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Singapore
11 Chang Charn Road № 02-01 Shriro House Singapore 159640

Thailand
2535 Sukhumvit Road, Bangchak, Phrakhanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand

Turkey
Gayrettepe Mah.Yıldız Posta Caddesi Gayrettepe53 Ofis1 PK 34349 Gayrettpe, Beşiktaş Istanbul, Turkey

United Arab Emirates
Dubai, JLT, Cluster T, 1 Lake Plaza

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Clarks Customer Service. Initial Clarks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Clarks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Clarks. Discuss the issues you have had with Clarks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Clarks Complaints & Reviews

Clarksmule/clog

I have purchased the mule Patty Tayna, in every color for years now. And each pair has come apart at the sole & upper. I've taken them to 2 different shoe repair people & neither were able to repair/save them. I was told to quit buying these Clarks, as it's a very common problem. I am not hard on shoes & have never actually worn out a pair. I regret having to stop buying Clarks as they are very comfortable & come in my small size of 5. But I guess I'm going to have to give up on buying Clarks.

Diane Campbell
Tucson, AZ

mule/clog

ClarksClark's shoes

I love Clark's shoes. I never had a problem until today. I put my foot in my shoes and both shoes split apart from the seams of both shoes. I have barely worn these shoes and I am so disappointed. This shoe looks like new on the bottom and top. My girlfriend told me she had the same problem but I am so disappointed I would like something to be done about this.

Clark's shoes

ClarksGents brown lace up shoes

Hi - I've had many Clarks shoes and boots over the years. I was going through my wardrobe and found a new pair of gents brown shoes. Thought I would wear them in the house and see if they were comfy. After less than five minutes the soles started to disintegrate. This has happened a few times with my Clarks shoes but these were brand new unworn. No I don't know where I bought them - other than a Clarks shoe shop!

Can't find any email etc to contact the company and the phone is not answered.

[protected]@outlook.com

Thanks in advance

Gents brown lace up shoes

Clarks ShoesShoes

What does this say? Look brand new on top. I almost fell because it popped lose all across the outside dole. Had no clue anything was wrong with them and loved how they looked and fit.

I will never pay the price of Clark's anymore and what I read on warranty is ridiculous for their cost.

ClarksShoes

My mother was wearing her Clarks shoes (clogs)when she went to a doctor's appointment at a local hospital yesterday and the soles literally started falling off in the parking lot. I mean big chunks all over the place. I had to get her a wheelchair for her safety and because the they were making a big mess at the hospital. By the time we got home the shoes had disintegrated all the way to the insole.

ClarksMen’s slippers

I purchased a pair of Clark's men's slippers for my husband. He put them away and after about one year he started wearing them. After about two months the base if the slippers began to separate from the top. I reached out to customer service and initially they asked for pictures and said they would replace them (which was five with me). When I never received a confirmation email from them I called again and was told that slippers are accessories and all they could offer was 50 percent off a new pair. I was totally dissatisfied with that, as they were only worn for two months. I haven't reached out again to them (this happened around Christmas time) but was hoping you could persuade them to do the right thing and replace the slippers.

Men’s slippers

ClarksSpringers

Gently worn shoe fell apart while walking. Was about 1/2 mile from home when it started lightening and raining and my foot felt funny. Looked down, shoe sole was missing. Had to get home best as possible. I'm diabetic and need good shoes that are wide and stable. Looked at other Clark shoes in closet, they are going to fall apart soon too. Very disappointed.

Springers
              Springers

Clarks[protected] 7m made in brazil 36, brown sandals, leather upper

I recently purchased a beautiful pair of shoes from Clark's. Unfortunately I wore them very few times before the edging fell off and the stitching came loose. The leather upper no longer holds to the base of the shoe. My shoe repair guy said they were not fixable. Overall I love Clarks shoes and have been very satisfied with their durability. So I realize that this pair, made in Brazil, is likely just a fluke. I'm hoping that I can get a replacement pair, please.

[protected] 7m made in brazil 36, brown sandals, leather upper
                [protected] 7m made in brazil 36, brown sandals, leather upper

Jun 02, 2020

Clarks — Sole disintegration while sitting in a closet

I was always a huge Clarks fan. They were very comfortable and fit me well. I owned more than 20 pairs. Three...

Clarks / C&J Clark InternationalSlide on shoes

One pair, I get it. 2nd pair of Clark's, shoe is disengrading. I tried to glue sides and still falling apart. Bottom is bad as well.
                  I cannot spend hard earned money on something that no longer has the integrity that it once had.
                  Between my mom and I we've probably had 25 pair of Clarks shoes in our lifetime, and now we're done.

Slide on shoes
                  Slide on shoes

ClarksShoes

Me too. I was so surprised that the shoe sole was broken in half. But, the bad part of the Clark shoes is paying lots of money for it any having to go out to purchase other shoes. I want quality and comfortable shoes lasting forever. Life is not all about shopping 100%.

Mar 18, 2020

Clark's will not replace or repair defective soles on shoes — defective product

My beautiful red shoes fell apart, the soles of the shoes disintegrated while I was walking this weekend, the...

Clarks / C&J Clark InternationalShoes are defective

Incredibly disappointed. The shoes blew out at the stitching. Normal wear. Went to the Clarks store in the Mall to replace them. Basically hobbled in since it happened at work. They told me I could "buy" a new pair. What??!! What happened to standing behind your product?? Called customer service saying this must be some mistake...you can't possibly suggest a purchase a new pair. Guess what? They said the same thing. Well at least they're consistent. Consistently bad. With standing behind their product and customer service. Think before you buy a pair of Clarks.

Shoes are defective

Clarks / C&J Clark Internationalclark's clogs

I am sorry that I feel compelled to lodge a complaint because I rarely ever do, but a pair of clogs which I purchased in early 2019 suddenly fell apart when I wore them this week. The sole literally disintegrated, and I was picking up pieces of the sole throughout my office. (For the record, the shoebox was marked as product #74916, "Laurel Ex", brown.) The deterioration was so severe and sudden that I was forced to discard the shoes that day and ended up having to wear my gym shoes that I keep at my office. I am very careful about the shoes I wear as I have lingering pain from a past injury. These clogs are so comfortable and supportive for me that I am beyond disappointed. I have been purchasing Clark's shoes for many years (several of which have been clogs) and have not experienced this problem before. It saddens me to know that the quality of the shoes have diminished to a point where I will likely not be purchasing them again.

Clarks / C&J Clark Internationalsoles of shoes disengrating, cracking and falling apart

I would like to complain about 3 pair of Clarks shoes that the soles disengrated after I had put them on looking just fine, and wore them out in public. Imagine my horror when my shoes started falling apart and having to wear them because I had no other choice.
                          I even had a pair that the metal stay inside the shoe came out. I was embarrased and mortified!
                          I am NOT hard on my shoes. These shoes were leather, and still had bottoms and tops that looked like new.
                          I paid good money for these shoes thinking that they would last a long time coming from your company, but now I'm so dissatisfied that I probably will never buy another pair. It's sad that your company took the cheap way around, so you could fill your pockets with hard earned money from the average wage earner.
                          It would be nice to be given a refund for the shoes I've lost, but that is yet to be seen.
                          I hope your company is an honest one, and will do the right thing.

Susan Hensley
                          304 SW 8th Street
                          Oak Grove, MO 64075

Clarks / C&J Clark Internationalsoles disintegrate

The soles on my Clarks boots became soft and spongy and separated from the leather uppers. The boots were expensive and very lightly used. There was little or no wear in the leather. I called and described the issue to Clarks customer service and was told that Clarks would only provide a 20% discount if I purchased a new pair from them.
                            My wife had the same issue with the soles on her Blundstone boots. Blundstone asked for pictures and then sent a brand new pair free of charge.
                            Sorry Clarks you let me down and I will not purchase your products again.

Clarks / C&J Clark Internationalclark’s shoes

I didn't want to have to do this because I love my Clark's so much! But I was out last night with friends and my third pair of Clarks fell apart, always the same place, this song cracks and just starts falling apart. This is so disheartening because I do love them so much and they are so comfortable. I really feel but now I'm gonna have to go on a hunt for a new favorite shoe. Sorry but the sole should be as good as the rest of the shoe.

Sep 21, 2019

Clarks / C&J Clark International — clark sandals sole just came apart from upper on both shoes.

I put the shoes on and if it real nice and comfortable and I was wearing them and the w Sole and upper or...

Clarks / C&J Clark Internationalblack linden with blue foot bed and the red on red comparable style

I have a enormous issue with Clark's as of late. The linden version and compatible version are cracking, disenigrating and dissolving within hours of wearing them. I've had to throw two pairs away on vacation and end up in pool flip flops due to having my backups destroyed. I always felt that Clark was top of the line and searched for them for years for replacement. But what I experienced on vacation has taken me to report and review the direction I feel Clark's is exhibiting for their faithful customers. Please advise what me and many are experiencing and how you intend to proceed with replacement or reimbursement

Clarks / C&J Clark Internationalclarks shoes

I had purchased shoes from clarks kuwait as i was traveling to uk for my 15 day stay. But unfortunately i got a blister and day by day its getting worse. Im here in uk and i have just 14 days to claim refund due to traveling i wont be able to do that. The wound is terrible unexpected by an international company like clarks. Im not able to wear any shoes at present due to which i had to buy new pair of fitflops because thats what i can wear at the moment. Im fowarding you my pics kindly provide me an appropriate solution.