Menu
Kicks Crew Store Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Kicks Crew Store
reviews & complaints

www.kickscrew.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 16 Reviews

Kicks Crew Store Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Kicks Crew Store at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Kicks Crew Store has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kicks Crew Store. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Kicks Crew Store reviews & complaints 16

Filter reviews by rating
7 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Kicks Crew Store reviews & complaints

6:01 am EST

Kicks Crew Store Very disappointed no refund

I ordered a pair of trainers for my daughter for Christmas and the the trainers were not delivered due to taxes not being paid although I had paid over £150 pounds for them! The trainers were sent back on the 29/12/23 and I have sent 20 emails and consulted an ombudsman about this I still have received my refund as your company is waiting for an invoice from DHL Express? I've just spoken to them and there is no payment I'm due Refund on my trainers this is disappointing service I will never buy from kickcrew and I have said to my friends do not buy from yourselves my parcel reference is [protected] paid by clearpay please can I have my refund [protected]@gmail.com

Claimed loss: I have received no refund I am due £164

Desired outcome: I want my money due to me

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Kicks Crew Store representatives only. If you are affiliated with Kicks Crew Store, please claim your business to access these details.

E
10:57 am EST

Kicks Crew Store Ralph Sampson Hi tops

I ordered these on 24th January . Order no. KS 1171472 . Have had no shipping notification. No response to any of my emails submitted on the websites contact form. I have paid a total of $141.70 for nothing .

I am requesting immediate assistance in settling this matter . And would appreciate the decency of a response to my request .

Thanking you in kind advance

Erika Ebinger

p.s

the phone number listed on this page is coming up as New York . And all that is said when answered is " Please list your name and number ...Fantastic service . Not

Claimed loss: My original amount of payment

Desired outcome: either the order or full refund

6:54 am EST

Kicks Crew Store Not refunded

Hello. I’m Meljie quillao, my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I ordered (WMNS) a Nike Air Max Koko Sandal 'Black White' CI8798-002 × 1, but I received an email that said it was canceled and refunded, however, I didn’t receive any refund. So, I’m expecting the same amount that I paid for that item including the shipping fee. Thank you. My order number is KS1040138

Desired outcome: I want to be refunded.

Hide full review

Is Kicks Crew Store legit?

Our verdict: Kicks Crew Store emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Kicks Crew Store.

Kicks Crew Store earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Kicks Crew Store with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, Kicks Crew Store has resolved only 0% of 9 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Kicks Crew Store protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

Be aware: Kicks Crew Store offers high-end brands at discounts. Some customers questioned product authenticity. We advise thorough research before purchase.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Kicks Crew Store. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 6 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Kicks Crew Store has claimed the domain name for kickscrew.com for a long time, scammers and fraudulent websites can also claim domain names for a long time and use this as a tactic to appear more trustworthy.
  • Kickscrew.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Kicks Crew Store website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Several mixed reviews for Kicks Crew Store have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.
  • We looked up Kicks Crew Store and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
8:10 am EDT

Kicks Crew Store Kicks Crew Order KS884862-Airforce 1 '07 virgil

I have placed the order August 16, and didnt received them till September 7th,As soon as received , i messaged your customer service about the discoloration & defects. I sent photos and everything. I demanded to return the shoes! but until I've been waiting for a return label!I dont care if i have to pay for the shipping fee! Im just waiting for the address! and you guys never respond on my email. You offered discount and i dont want it! I dont want to wear a discoloredshoes that I paid almost $3k!

Desired outcome: No out come! I wanted to return the shoes! i dont want to take their offer of giving me a discount! i want to get what i paid for!!! I'm not wearing a yellow shoess!!

B
10:41 pm EDT

Kicks Crew Store Scam is what they are!!

I ordered a pair of air jordans for 153.99 and kicks crew never delivered my shoes to me! The # I call on the website they never answer. The multiple emails I sent are never responded to! Garbage a$ unprofessional business... Matter of fact I dont know how their still in business! Kicks crew is a fraud!

Update by Beck$85

KICKS CREW TOOK MY MONEY & I NEVER GOT MY SHOES ! I ordered a pair of Air Jordans they cost me $153.99 from Kicks Crew my ordered never was delivered ! ! They never answer their phone line that's posted on the website ! They are FRAUD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEY NEVER RESPOND TO MY EMAILS NOTHING BUT QUICK TO CHARGE MY CARD !

Kicks Crew Store This company is fraudulent in their practices

This company is fraudulent in their practices. Do not buy from them. They try to make money on fees, and I don't t think they even had the shoes I ordered, or ever planned on sending them, but after multiple email attempts, they kept saying my shoes were processing. I finally filed a dispute from PayPal, and they still would not give me my full refund of 200$, they stated that they would keep 30$ for processing, which was so ridiculous, they did nothing.do not order from these ppl, this business is a scam!

W
W
W. Farrell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This so called company is a scam site. They ignore all messages. You cannot call them. The number they list says they're not accepting calls. Unbelievably bad! Avoid at all costs. People are even listing their complaints on the company's social media

D. Douglas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If I could rate a negative number I would. I purchased a pair of uggs on December 7th to come in time for Christmas as a gift for a family member. The owner of the shoes shipped them to Kicks Crew factory in time so they would come before Christmas but instead of processing the order and shipping it to me, the facility decided to hold the package for three weeks, therefore causing my order to come in way after Christmas. I tried to speak with support but rather than talking to me they immediately shipped the package with no explanation behind the delay. Completely unprofessional and no transparency. Shady company, do not spend your money here.

J. Rath
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The worst. Ordered shoes end of September, 2022, paid extra $30 shipping. Received about 2 weeks later. Too big, so I followed all their return/exchange protocol and paid another delivery fee of $75+. These were $120 shoes. Now it is almost January, 2023, and still no shoes. I have communicated numerous times with them, and always get the same canned response about them forwarding my concerns on to whoever. I am now asking for a refund, and the only response I get now is to watch for a payment request in my email. Never received anything, and why would I want to pay them any more$? Just want a refund!

D. Kuvalis
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I made an order of 275$ and never received it I contacted them every month sometimes they respond but never to fix the issue and then they charged me 88$ for no reason. Don't ever order from there!

Kicks Crew Store It's been a MONTH since I ordered my sons shoes

It's been a MONTH since I ordered my sons shoes. They were new , however customer service kept telling me they were sent to Hong Kong for authenticity. Makes no sense whatsoever ever. I checked the shipping prior to ordering bc I had never ordered anything from them nor heard of them before and the website says that it's take 5-10 days. But of course has a covid disclosure that shipping times could be delayed... whatever! I still haven't received the shoes but did finally just yesterday get a notification that it moved from gong Kong. Who knows how much longer it will take to get to me in northern Indiana. I will never order from them again.

G
G
G. Smith
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company has terrible customer service, I ordered some shoes off their website for my loved one who is incarcerated accidently made several typos in his name and forgot to put the inmate number on the package, I sent a text as soon as I notice that mistake sent customer support an email, they were supposed to contact me and never did so, I attempted several more times to contact them and same results, the shoes was delivered but without that inmate ID number he never got them further more I've attempted to reach out to FedEx since they delivered the shoes and the same results no support to get the package to its intended recipient. I know I made the mistake, but I've done everything I could to correct it but as of right now I'm out of $241.41 which I should be entitled to, or my shoes returned to me. However due to the poor customer service of Kick Crews neither has been resolved and no attempt by the company to reach out to fix this situation. If I had to order shoes through this company again, I'd rather walk barefoot on hot coals, then to deal with this company. I urge anyone looking to order shoes not to order shoes from this company the customer service is terrible, and you end up losing money in the end and no support from their support team it's just a lot or automated email response, to anything you send them. I'm only giving one star because I couldn't submit this review without giving a star if it was up to me it Kicks crews wouldn't get any stars from me.

A. Kihn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

First, delivery takes a long time with a very high shipping cost. Next, I purchased a Nike Vomero 5 from them. Great shoe and no complaints, until I decide to wear them out for the first time. I had to cut two big white tags off that they put on to wear them. Once I wore the Vomero out to the parking garage to my car, I had notice that the side of the toe mash had ripped and created a big hole where I can put my finger through. I understand stand that they put the tags on for a reason. But I paid over $400 for these shoes and wore it for less then 10 minutes to find the hole on the toe box. I had contacted them and asked if they can at least give me a discount or anything so that I can repurchase the same shoe from them since I really love these shoes. But instead, all they said was that the tags were off and we can't do any about it. They were the one with the poor quality control and sold a pre ripped pair for $400. Even StockX would try to help their customers with problems like this. I understand that they can't wear and check the shoes, but at least help a customer who just lost $400 for buying a shoe from them. I didn't even had the chance to wear them for an hour. I really like their new App Store but this is a huge minus for me and I'll try my best to share my honest bad experience reviews everywhere and to everyone. Thanks Kicks Crew for wasting my money and my time!

J. Cormier
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I order a pair of shoes from Kicks Crew and they got lost in the mail and they refused to refund me or send me another pair of shoes even after confirming is the US Postal Service that the shoes were lost. Please don't order any shoes from this fraudulently company.

I
I
I. Kutch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would rate it a 0. I ordered a gift about 18 days ago and still has not been shipped. I have made attempts to contact and no response . Now I have to go and purchase another gift. The shipping cost is high. I would never order from this company again.

Kicks Crew Store If I could rate a negative number I would

O
O
O. Leffler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchase from, support, KicksCrew at the risk of your mental and financial wellbeing. On 9 February 2022 I placed an order for a pair of Nike Air Force 1 07 WB, USD211 including shipping to New Zealand. On 15 February 2022 I emailed KicksCrew asking when the order would be dispatched; the response being the order was being transferred to thier quality control center for the final inspection. On 23 February 2022 I emailed KicksCrew cancelling the order due to non-performance, the order had not been dispatched. On 24 February 2022, 26 February 2022, 28 February 2022 and 1 March 2022 KicksCrew made offers to discount the order by: USD10, USD20, USD30, and USD35, respectively. I rejected each offer and asked for a refund of the full amount (USD211) to the original method of payment (PayPal). The dispute is with PayPal. As above, purchase from, support, KicksCrew at the risk of your mental and financial wellbeing.

L. Jones
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish I could give 0 stars! 1) shoes are clearly fake 2) they charged $35 for express shipment and the products arrived a month later 3) I tried to return the product and they wanted me to cover the shipment costs which are basically the same amount of the shoes I purchased DON'T BUY FROM THEM

F. Hagenes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kickscrew never delivered my product and it took several weeks for me to receive a full refund. I had to open up a dispute case with PayPal, and then the refund magically came in a day later. Order from Kickscrew with caution! My advice is to use PayPal which makes it very easy to file a dispute, and which got me a full refund from Kickscrew (they didn't take the 15% cancellation fee). Seems like PayPal might be their lifeline. Also note how they upped the discount $ so I won't cancel the transaction (or cause trouble). In the hopes that this will help someone, here's the summary: - Product ordered on February 12th, 2022. No information for days except that my order was processing. - February 20th, 2022, I send an email to Kickscrew inquiring the state of my order. Receive reply that it's in process. No information after that for days. Starting to get worried. - March 2nd, 2022, I send an email again with a request to cancel since the product was obviously not being shipped. Receive reply that it's still in process and am offered a $10 discount which I decline. I ask again for a refund per their website's instructions ("you have the option to cancel it before the order was shipped out by message us on our website or send us an email..."). - March 3, 2022, customer service offers me a discount of $20. I decline and ask for a refund. - March 5, 2022, customer service offers me a discount of $30. I decline and ask for a refund. - March 8, 2022, I file a case with PayPal, uploading the entire email transaction exported in PDF. Also write the Kickscrew an email saying that, unless I receive a full refund, I will contact the FTC, FTC, econsumer.gov, IC3 and more. - March 9, 2022, full refund deposited into my PayPal account.

A. Tremblay
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stay away from this company. They'll rip you off and because they're in China, they know there's zero accountability. I purchased a pair of grey and black shoes from them. Very expensive shoes. And when they started processing the order, I realized they were shipping me BLUE colored shoes. I told them to cancel and refund me, and they refused and insisted on charging me a 15% cancellation fee. (Which is a decent amount of money for these shoes). Then they stopped responding to my emails.

Kicks Crew Store I wish that I would have come here before I ordered my shoes

I wish that I would have come here before I ordered my shoes. This company is fraudulent. Ordered shoes for Christmas as a present and they were not the right size. Didn't realize until after the gift was opened. I tried to exchange the shoes and they refused saying that you can only return within 7 days of receiving. Again, it was a gift so how would I know until it was opened that the shoes didn't fit right. I explained that I didn't want a refund and only wanted an exchange. They refused. I filed a complaint with American Express and did receive a credit from the credit card company. However, I wanted to warn you before you bought anything from Kicks Crew that they are fraudulent.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kicks Crew Store First, delivery takes a long time with a very high shipping cost

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kicks Crew Store This company has terrible customer service, I ordered some shoes off their website for my loved one who is incarcerated accidently made several

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kicks Crew Store I placed an Oder over a month ago with Kicks Crew for $450 using affirm as payment so I could break it up in payments

I placed an Oder over a month ago with Kicks Crew for $450 using affirm as payment so I could break it up in payments. I have not received item or any shipping information at all and have repeatedly emailed and can not get them to send a number to reach them anything. I need refunded and cancellation of order. This is sad for that amount of money and it's Christmas time.

Read full review of Kicks Crew Store and 3 comments
3 comments
M. Schumm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On April 14th, I ordered a pair of shoes, the men's Nike KD Trey 5 VIII size 10.5, from Kickscrew.com. Order number ***. I ordered with express shipping (an additional $35). I contacted the company to ask when the order might be fulfilled, and when I could expect shipment. I've received no answer from them, and when I check status of the order on the "shop" app, it shows that the vendor is still "fulfilling" the order.

F. Hauck
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order for a pair of shoes from Kickscrew*** on April 4th. The Kickscrew website says that the order will ship to their warehouse for authentication in 5-10 business days. However 18+ business days later they still have not shipped for authentication, so I asked for the order to be canceled as it was a birthday gift and I had to re-purchase the item from another store. Instead of canceling my order as requested, I was told by Kickcrew customer service member *** that he can give me a $10 discount if I wait. I say No, please cancel. A few days later, he then responds that he can give me a $20 discount if I wait... I say NO PLEASE CANCEL, I do not agree. A few days later he respond again, saying they can do a $30 dollar discount. I have responded again that I want the order canceled. I am so disappointed. Again I have already spent $*** to re-purchase the item with another company. I don't even trust the item from Kickscrew will be authentic at this point. I just want the ordered canceled before they try to ship me an item I no longer want and the money released back to my account.

M. Johns
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a pair of shoes for my toddler on April 13th 2022. I wanted him to wear them for Easter. However they weren't delivered. I contacted kickscrew and they informed I needed to wait 10 days after the order took place before it's even going to be shipped. Well here it is May 6th and I still don't hve my order in fact it hasn't even been shipped. I did reach out to them again and they tried to give me a 10$ discount for the delay which is totally unfair and not worth the money I spent! Also keep in mind the shoes are for a toddler. My son feet grows almost every month! As a baby your lucky to get a months worth of wear out of shoes. I'm not sure that he'll even be able to fit the shoe anymore by the time it makes it here if it ever does! And now that's a wasted 150$ please just help me get my money back. I feel totally scammed!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kicks Crew Store I purchased a pair of shoes and paid for the order to be expidited

I purchased a pair of shoes and paid for the order to be expidited. I have emailed the company asking where are the shoes and also for the cost of the shoe to be shipped faster returned to my credit card. I have not received the shoes nor have I received any type of credit. There company states that they provide one of the most trusted and seamless e-commerce marketplaces for unique sneakers online and ships worldwide.

R
R
R. Willms
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My girlfriend purchased sneakers for me via this website as a holiday gift, she even paid for express shipping ($30) and we still have not gotten the sneakers. She reached out multiple times and the only time we received a response was when we wanted to cancel the order which would include a 15 percent deduction of our reimbursement. Naturally, we have waited to receive the sneakers to avoid the 15 percent deduction. However, it has been close to a month and still we have not received the sneakers. Timeframe roughly since 12/8 to current date 1/7/22. There have been several complaints for this exact same reason. If the company is not able to provide the service it offers then it should not risk other people's time and money.

C
C
C. Stroman

Y. Lind
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The shoes appear to be a knock of brand of nike they havent responded to me asking for a refund no shipping details no tracking information no viable phone number to contact just an email. Just want money back please

H. Dare
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I order shoes my son and I never review before this company mistakenly I google search shoes and available this company website I watch YouTube video and I feel maybe this company reliable and I order online but after 2 weeks I not received my order I several email send to them and they have some customer services rep reply back and say sorry order delay because item we not received our facility I'm not sure what they said because it's seem like they delay my order because they already stealing money to a lot of people and they same trick using and apply to me send me grab email and when I send email refund back my money they stop sending back reply and seem like they steal my money and I order my son birthday gift so embraced front of him so I advice every one be careful dealing with them I loose $180 maybe I earn more but my message 1.80 million people don't buy this website and don't business with them.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kicks Crew Store My girlfriend purchased sneakers for me via this website as a holiday gift, she even paid for express shipping ($30) and we still have not

B

Kicks Crew Store I purchased a pair of shoes for my toddler on April 13th 2022

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kicks Crew Store I order shoes my son and I never review before this company mistakenly I google search shoes and available this company website I watch YouTube

Kicks Crew Store Customer Reviews Overview

Kicks Crew Store (kickscrew.com) is a popular online store specializing in sneakers, streetwear and accessories. The majority of the customer reviews for Kicks Crew Store have been positive, with customers praising their extensive selection, fair pricing and excellent customer service.

Customers have noted that the website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, with detailed product descriptions and multiple high-quality images of each item. They also appreciate the wide range of brands and styles available, including limited edition and hard to find items. Kicks Crew Store is known for carrying the latest, most covetable styles of sneakers and streetwear, making it a go-to destination for sneakerheads and fashion enthusiasts alike.

In terms of pricing, customers have found the prices at Kicks Crew Store to be fair and competitive, with regular sales and discounts available. Furthermore, customers have been consistently impressed with the fast and efficient shipping, with most orders being delivered within a week.

However, the most impressive aspect of Kicks Crew Store according to customer reviews is their excellent customer service. Many customers have noted the personalized attention they received from Kicks Crew Store representatives, who assisted with sizing, product recommendations, and returns.

Overall, customers have had a positive experience shopping with Kicks Crew Store and have praised their extensive selection, fair pricing, and exceptional customer service.

Kicks Crew Store In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Kicks Crew Store is sleek and modern, making it visually appealing and easy to navigate. The user experience is seamless, with clear categories and filters that allow users to find their desired products quickly. The search function is efficient, providing relevant results. Overall, the website design and user experience are top-notch.

Product Range and Availability: Kicks Crew Store offers an extensive range of sneakers and streetwear, catering to various styles and preferences. They have a wide selection of popular brands, including Nike, Adidas, and Jordan. The availability of products is impressive, with new releases and restocks regularly. Whether you're looking for limited editions or classic designs, Kicks Crew Store has you covered.

Pricing and Value for Money: The pricing at Kicks Crew Store is competitive, considering the exclusivity and quality of the products they offer. While some items may be on the higher end, the value for money is evident in the authenticity and uniqueness of the sneakers and streetwear. They also have occasional sales and promotions, allowing customers to grab great deals.

Shipping and Delivery: Kicks Crew Store provides reliable shipping and delivery services. They offer worldwide shipping, ensuring that customers from different countries can enjoy their products. The delivery time is reasonable, with updates and tracking available. The packaging is secure, protecting the items during transit. Overall, the shipping and delivery process is efficient and satisfactory.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service at Kicks Crew Store is commendable. They have a responsive and helpful support team that promptly addresses customer inquiries and concerns. Whether it's through email or live chat, they strive to provide excellent assistance. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is evident in their professional and friendly approach.

Authenticity and Quality of Products: Kicks Crew Store is known for its commitment to authenticity and quality. They guarantee that all their products are genuine, ensuring customers receive legitimate sneakers and streetwear. The quality of the items is exceptional, with attention to detail and craftsmanship. Customers can trust that they are purchasing authentic and high-quality products from Kicks Crew Store.

Return and Exchange Policy: Kicks Crew Store has a fair and transparent return and exchange policy. They allow customers to return or exchange products within a specified timeframe, provided that the items are in their original condition. The process is straightforward, and they strive to resolve any issues promptly. This policy gives customers peace of mind when making purchases.

Customer Reviews and Reputation: Kicks Crew Store has a strong reputation in the sneaker and streetwear community. They have received positive customer reviews, praising their authenticity, product range, and customer service. Their commitment to delivering a great shopping experience has earned them a loyal customer base. The overall consensus is that Kicks Crew Store is a reputable and reliable retailer.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Kicks Crew Store has a significant social media presence, actively engaging with their audience. They regularly post updates on new releases, restocks, and promotions, keeping their followers informed. Their engagement with customers through comments and direct messages shows their dedication to building a community. Following Kicks Crew Store on social media is a great way to stay updated and connected.

Overall Recommendation: In conclusion, Kicks Crew Store is a highly recommended online retailer for sneaker and streetwear enthusiasts. With their impressive website design, extensive product range, competitive pricing, reliable shipping, excellent customer service, and commitment to authenticity, they provide a top-notch shopping experience. Their positive reputation and active social media presence further solidify their credibility. Whether you're a seasoned collector or a casual shopper, Kicks Crew Store is the go-to destination for quality sneakers and streetwear.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Kicks Crew Store contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Kicks Crew Store?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kicks Crew Store Customer Service. Initial Kicks Crew Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kicks Crew Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kicks Crew Store. Discuss the issues you have had with Kicks Crew Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.