ClarksShoes Falling Apart

2 pair of Clarks shoes in the same week . . . like so many other people's complaints, the soles just come apart from the uppers. Please see attached photos. They look well made, but aren't I want to order another pair based on Clarks past good reputation, but am very, very hesitant especially since the price of them has consistently risen while the quality has consistently lowered. Clarks - it takes a very long time to restore a damaged reputation by allowing this to continue. What are you doing to rectify this situation?

• Le
    Letitia Marquess Oct 21, 2018

I purchased a pair of Marion Coreen Black Leather Shoes size 8. The shoe has separated from the sole. I can't believe that this has happen. I have purchased several pairs of Clark's sandals over the years and decided to purchased a pair of winter shoes. I have not even wore the shoes 20 times. I was so upset I went out to lunch after church and started walking and my shoe fell apart. I had to leave walking bare foot to the parking lot.

I hope someone at Clark's reads this message and can respond to me in reference to my shoes.

my name is Letitia Marquess

• Le
    Letitia Marquess Oct 21, 2018

I purchased a pair of Marion Coreen Black Leather Shoes size 8 . The shoe has separated from the sole. I can't believe that this has happen. I have purchased several pairs of Clark's sandals over the years and decided to purchased a pair of winter shoes. I have not even wore the shoes 20 times. I was so upset I went out to lunch after church and started walking and my shoe fell apart. I had to leave walking bare foot to the parking lot.

[email protected]
    my name is Letitia Marquess

• Sh
    Shirley Terry Dec 25, 2016

I have several pairs of Clark's shoes and have worn them for many years. The last pair I purchased about a year ago has fallen apart. I slipped my foot in the left shoe, began walking and the upper part of the shoe broke away from the sole nearly making me stumble and fall. These shoes are expensive and there is no reason for this to happen. When buying Clark's I always felt very comfortable and pleased with the way they feel on my feet because I have a bad back and need all the foot help I can get...Clark's was the one, well until now. These shoes I loved.
    So what is your answer to resolve the loss of my shoes. I went to a repair shop thinking I could get them sewed and fixed but to no avail. Repairman told me there was nothing that can be done only throw them in the garbage. I still have them because I wanted to inform Clark's of this situation.
    Got any advice for me on this matter?
    Thank you for a quick reply. I can send pictures if you like. Please let me know.

• Sh
    ShoeGuRu Oct 13, 2016

Maybe you people should stop buying shoes at retailers that buy in bulk and stock their shoes in warehouses for years. By the time you buy the shoes, they are several years old and have been sitting and drying out, that's why they fall apart shortly after. If you think you're getting a steal because they might have been on sale, you're actually cheating yourselves. Clarks is one of the best made shoes out on the Market but you people are all buying shoes that are old and not new and that is why you are experiencing these problems.

• Re
    Reviewer84882 Oct 02, 2015

Soles pull away from shoes. This is the 3rd pair that has done this.

• Tr
    trisha carpenter-ferdoucha Aug 18, 2015

I have these Clarks for years, kept in original box. Wore often, but not hard.Never in rain or snow, then I wear LL LL beans duck boots. The shoes are perfect the upper leather came of all at once, one piece-- the soles are all cracked & crumbling. VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED, DISGUSTED, SAD. None were on sale, so I spent a lot of $$$ in BOSCOV'S

Maro Aziz Sep 01, 2011

I bought Sandals from Clarks in City Stars mega mall in Cairo, price 450 LE that is 45 starling, & it gave my leg horrible time! it is not like Clarks I bought from LOndon years ago & was made in England.
    These sandals are in Brazil!

• Be
    Begg T Jan 04, 2011

The sole separates from the upper shoes, this has occurred on 4 different pair of Clark clogs and shoes, all very new.

• Ca
    carolsag Feb 24, 2010

I owned 3 pairs of Clarks for about 1-2 years and one day they just fell apart, all 3 of them! I have owned many pairs of Clark shoes before and never had a problem with them.