Circle Kmanager on duty

B Sep 01, 2019 Review updated:

I stopped about 10:30am on Sunday, 9/1/19, to get a soda and use the restroom. The men's room was locked. I really needed to use the restroom so I knocked on the ladies room several times, loadly, after waiting for the men's room for over 15 minutes and there was no response. So I started to enter the room and much to my horror, it was occupied! I immediately apologized and closed the door! Finally someone came out of the men's room and was able to use the restroom. When I finished and went to get a soda and I was accosted by a female Circle K employee who was happened to be the one I accidentially walked on. She said she did not have to respond to someone knocking on the restroom door, she accused me of picking the lock on the door (I have no idea how to do that!), she called me a "creep, cursed at me, and ordered me out of the store! I asked for the manager and she she said she was the manager. By the way, she had ear buds in the entire she was yelling at me and I am willing to bet she had them on when she was in the restroom as well. She was very unprofessional and I felt threaten. As I left the store she yelled "creep" several times across the store.!

• Je
    Jerry Meirthew Jan 15, 2021

This is from Jena Louisiana. I went in as I do every day. On this day there are 2 new employees and a manager. I get my 6 pack and proceed to order 10 quick picks on the mega lottery and 10 on the powerball. I go in every day so they know me, and they take good care of everyone. The newbie jumps in to help which I appreciate. Everything is good till I get home, open a beer and what I got for tickets were 1 number on each game for the next 10 weeks. Myself I thought that was a simple enough order. Problem is they will do not5hing to correct it. Guess I am done with circle k.

• Ki
    Kibbles01 Dec 15, 2019

Op, you're a dude and you walked in on a female using the LADIES ROOM. Also, if she answers or not that gives you no reason to enter the womans room you pervert. I too dont respond to people while on the can, it's concidered rude.

• Ki
    Kibbles01 Dec 15, 2019

Worked for ck for 8 years and never came across a corporate policy on music nor earbuds during shift. Maybe your store manager had a personal policy.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

I'm done here, can't debate with children who acts like that. You can believe what you want to believe but if you want to see rude here's rude, it's entitled people like you who makes an easy job more difficult because I have to bite my tongue when dealing with people like you.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

Seriously Fredew who do you think your fooling lying about me. You have to realize that up until I disagreed with you on this thread all my replies have been nothing but respect and now I'm having problems. Anyone with common sense can see your lying. I'm done with you, I'm just going to find a way to report you.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

Someone hacked into my account. I don't care who but whoever did it is just showing their childish behavior and only did it because they know I'm right, why else would my account get hacked.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

Hacking into my account whoever did it just shows childish behavior, I was willing to have an adult debate but you literally went to far now.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

Fredew and Subsquirrel you both are wrong and I suggest you read what the original op wrote before you judge, he said the mens restroom was locked and knocked loudly on the women restroom and then he opened the women's door. Before you go off the hinges judging people perhaps your reading comprehension should improve.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

Ok Fredew quote where the op says the women restroom was locked. Here's what I see, "The men's room was locked. I really needed to use the restroom so I knocked on the ladies room several times, loadly, after waiting for the men's room for over 15 minutes and there was no response. So I started to enter the room and much to my horror, it was occupied! I immediately apologized and closed the door!" Also I'm a circle K associate and not even the manager is allowed to wear earbuds. So while you can have an opinion on if men should go in women restroom or not, if someone has to go they have to go and it is a clear cut case that this lady was listening to music with her earbuds on when using the bathroom. If she didn't have them on like the policy states this wouldn't even be an issue.

Joshuαtng Sep 05, 2019

I do admit to lying about the female manager from another store. I asked her out and she refused. I admit lied about her pushing me around.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

While I can agree with you that some people do lie you do not have any right to call me a liar on what I posted about the manager from another store especially since you were not there. The point I was trying to make is that manager needs to learn that while the display is the same in all the stores that I worked at, the process isn't the same. I've been a Circle K Associate for 8 months now and the first week I worked at Austin, IN I was also working at my home store in Scottsburg, IN at the same time so I do know what I'm talking about. Also I was very calm and collective when dealing with that manager and I just simply explained to her the differences between Austin and Scottsburg, nothing more and nothing less.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

@Joshuαtng Wow you don't want to push me.

Joshuatng Sep 05, 2019

I'm giving you a fair warning now don't push me or I will report you and if I find out you hacked into my account I will press charges both criminal and civil. Do not think for one second I don't have the resources to do it.