Chinatera Limitedrefund on cancelled order not received

M Apr 27, 2018 Review updated:

Cancelled an eBay order made with Chinatera Limited (shoppingnewfrog) within minutes but no refund. Shoppingnewfrog then advised item sent out by mistake and to refuse item so it will be 'returned to sender' This was done and item was returned but no refund. This was a tracked item even with proof that item refused & returned. Shoppingnewfrog then advised a problem making refund and kept asking me to wait.
I waited over 8 weeks with promises but no refund. Shoppingnewfrog then informed me they were sending me the cancelled item again which I refused. They purposely delay refund over 60 days and give false information since they know how to defy the eBay & Paypal rules in order to keep the buyers money. This is a scam company that operate outside the normal buying rules. Ebay & Paypal are powerless to do anything after 60 days. I believe they also sell through Amazon.

• Cl
    Clifford White Apr 29, 2018

I don't like ordering from these foriegh country.

• Cl
    Clifford White Apr 29, 2018

I don't like ordering from these foriegh country. When you pay your money to get something and you don't receive it, you catch hell getting your money back.

• Ro
    Ronald Manson Jun 06, 2018

I pay everything through PAYPAL. In 15 years I have never had a problem...Hope this helps somebody...
    Ron..

• Di
    Diana Adams Jul 02, 2018

Same problem with Chinatera. Item arrived damage (purchased through Ebay). Company agreed with my photos and a refund but it didnt happpen. Prevarications until out of time for EBay and PayPal rules are so ridiculous - you have to provide tracked info re returned item. You cannot keep faulty item and get a refund. So I was expected to return a damaged item from UK to China (tracked) at my expense.
    Dishonest Chinese company.

• Da
    D'Almeida © Mar 19, 2019

Chinatera Limited sells fake products protected by Paypal and for this very reason I ended up leaving Paypal. Do not buy anything from this seller and do not rely on the Paypal service, which protects this type of seller and which does not even comply with GDPR.

Sango Mashumie May 21, 2019

Still waiting for my oder

• Gl
    Glen Heredia Jan 27, 2020

I have also been scammed by Chinaterra. They sent me a defective item and then promised a replacement. It is now more than two months. When I contact them they said wait for 5 days. It is now a month since they said wait for five days and the five days are long gone. I have complained to PayPal as that is how I paid for my purchase.