The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Bank — lost mortgage payment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Chase lost a $1, 600 mortgage from me back in July and as of mid September has yet to find it or credit it to my account despite my showing them a cleared check (front and back) showing the money going into their bank and also sending them a bank statement showing the $1, 600 coming out of our acccount. They refuse to give a phone number other then their primary customer care (joke!) 800 number. And to make it worse, the 800 number routes me to the delinquent payment department where I get read the riot act and harrassed instead of being directed to their research department where my file is. Now they are harrassing me at work and threatening to ding my credit report if I don't pay the payment, which they already have. Unbelievable. Avoid this business at all costs is all I can recommend. wish me luck!
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts