Chase — chase raising rates!
I have 2 credit cards through chase and have had them for a few years. I have never been late on any payments. I received a letter from chase stating that my interest rate was being raised and to call. When I called I was told that it was not being raised because of anything I did, just that I have had the cards for a while and they are reviewing all older accounts and those with low interest rates are being raised. I applied for these cards because they were fixed rate. Don't know what to do. Any ideas would be helpful.
More Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts
- Chase Bank - annual fee