Resolved Chase Auto Finance — run away as fast as you can
Paid off my car loan on 05/31- even recoreded the call so I would have it if needed in court. Customer Service Agent told me numerous times as I made her repeat it what my payoff would be. Sent in that exact amount to the penny and now I get letters in the mail stating I owe morein "Other Fees Due". Chase Auto Finance corporate office number is:[protected]
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS is listed out of New York.
900 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, New York --11530
VP of the company is Christopher Allen:
Vice President, Chase Auto Finance Corp.
He will be getting a call from me tomorrow and will listen or I am going to the news and the state AG. Beware of this company. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. Rude agents, horrible to work with. Refuse to answer your questions unless you are sending a payment. I was actually told by someone over the phone that they couldn't asnwer my question as that was a customer service department function. I am 36 and will never do business with them again. I am telling everyone I know as well as will lobby against Chase to my friend who is in politics to look deep into thier practices. I will die before I do business with anyone that works for them, represents them or even has an account with them in ANY capacity.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts