[Resolved] Cell Cunethical behaviour

My name is jillian coetzer. I ordered a zte mf920v mifi lte router from a cell c consultant who called me to offer me the contract with cell c. I told her I was reluctant to purchase the router because I live in rispark in the south of johannesburg where we have very poor cell c coverage and I needed the router for home use only as I have wi-fi coverage at work. I was assured that there was definitely coverage in my area.
The router was delivered to my place of work on 27/07/2017. Order number: [protected]-1, internal ref: [protected].
An additional sta-cell c sim 3 in 1 was also delivered. Order number: [protected]-1, internal ref: [protected]. When I enquired about the additional sim card I was told that another contract had been opened by mistake by the sales consultant and the contract would be cancelled.
I was still billed for this sim card however.
From the first day I received the zte router, I was unable to connect to the internet from the rispark area.
I called the call centre almost daily afterwards to report the problem. I was told technicians would be sent out, was transferred to the technical department, received instructions via sms which I followed, received numerous case numbers and no results at all.
In desperation I finally went into the cell c store at the mall of the south and spoke to daniel who tried everything he could to connect the router there in the shop to no avail. He told me he couldn't help me and I had to keep calling the call centre.
I kept calling and every time received a new case number which I have records of and promises of technicians coming to my house. Nobody called or came to my house.
I eventually logged a complaint on hello peter and was contacted by derrick makhubele from cell c and told that he was now investigating the case.
I contacted him again for feedback and was told that there was indeed a network problem in my area and that I would be immediately released from the contract and that I should hand the device in at my nearest cell c branch. I was told that the current invoice would be credited.
I went back to the branch, spoke to mpumi and was told that I couldn't hand the device in there.
I then asked for an email from mr. Makhubele with an sd number sd655287 that I could hand in with the device at the branch as requested. Eventually mpumi accepted the device and booked it in on the 15/10/2017.
This morning 25/10/2017, the money was again deducted from my account!
When I called mr makhubele on [protected] he said that I still owed the money from september and the contract has still not been cancelled.
This is beyond ridiculous now. I was sold a product under false pretences that cell c finally admitted didn't work and I am still paying for it 4 months later.
Surely the entire amount of money that i've wasted on this product and service should be refunded.
Please assist.

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2017

Dear Mr Coetzer

Our Social Media Support Team will be contacting you to finalize the matter and ensure the account is closed.

Please await our call which you will be receiving today.

Regards
    ^MM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2017

Dear Ms Coetzer

Your contract with Cell C has been terminated. Please note that you are still liable for the September payment which was not received.

Regards