Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd.garden shed [protected] (flyer price not honoured)

I found this garden shed [protected] on sale in the Canadian tire flyer on sale for $547.99 regular $649.99. I called and searched CDN tire's to make sure they had it in stock because in the flyer you can see it says "please allow 2 weeks for availibilty in some stores" I talk to someone in seasonal at CDN Tire located @ 5200 Richmond Road SW Calgary. I asked him to look for one for me and please put aside for me to pick up. He graciously takes a look to check stock & calls me back but says as per his manager he can't put my name on it but that they did have 2 in stock and it would be waiting for me in trailer #4 for when I was off work. I then ask a friend to put a roof rack on his SUV to help me pick up after work, we head to CDN tire and ask a person in seasonal dept. to see the size and weight of the box. they were able to write down the PC code so I could go inside to pay and also purchase tie downs to make sure to get this large box home safely. The price comes up as regular price, the cashier then gets the customer service manager named Yolanda and she informs me after looking at the flyer I provided for 3 seconds that the sale end the night prior and that she could not honour the sale price. I was floored, I had to search for this garden shed, which was not out on display, the flyer said please allow 2 weeks for availibilty but Yolanda tells me "No that was a 4 day sale and it ended June 12th and I was there evening of June 13th after searching for 2 days for a CDN tire to have this garden shed in stock or someone to actually help me when I called... and because the flyer stated "2 weeks for availiblity" I am honestly not sure if Yolanda could have done anything to honour the price or if she was just doing her job or if she simply did not care for a customer sale because it was not money in her pocket. As far as customer service is concerned it felt more like attitude and that she didn't want to deal with anything because it was almost time for her smoke break. I am absolutely angry, disappointed and want this situation to be rectified. I will put this complaint to anyone and any website who will listen. I felt this entire situation to be such a clap in the face no wonder our world is so cynical and negative. I feel cheated. I walk out without making any purchase. I then have to walk out to the two guys from garden/seasonal who had the garden shed ready to go outside of the trailer and told them the situation and they could not believe that there Customer service manager would not honour the sale, they felt bad for me and I felt bad for wasting their time as they were super helpful. I think we were all in shock that Yolanda wasn't able to help and unfortunately she was their manager and their authority.
please see pictures of the flyer, and the two young men who were extremely helpful and the garden shed left behind.