Having problems with Parts Geek?

Parts Geek reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 3, 2009. The latest review Computer repair cost was posted on Jun 23, 2021. The latest complaint mistake on address twice was resolved on Nov 10, 2014. Parts Geek has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 133 reviews. Parts Geek has resolved 32 complaints.

Parts Geek Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Parts Geek Customer Service. Initial Parts Geek complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Parts Geek above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Parts Geek. Discuss the issues you have had with Parts Geek and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Parts Geek Complaints & Reviews

Parts GeekComputer repair cost

I called Geek for help and asked him how much $125.00 for first hour he said for which I replied what happened to the GOOD old days when things were free he HUNG UP ON ME BEFORE I could ask him a question, why are people so mean, like I said its all about money, hey mr. geek have you heard of Karma

SO IF YOU NEED HELP AND DONT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY DONT CALL GEEK AS FAR AS FRIENDLY ? TRY A RATTLE SNAKE

Parts GeekParts order shipped incomplete

I ordered a Jeep Cherokee Air Conditioning "Kit" including Compressor, Evaporator/Condenser, accumulator, orfice valve, o rings and PAG Oil. I receive a Tracking # and shortly after received my shipment only to find out it was only the Condenser. I checked to make sure there weren't multiple shipments or tracking numbers and found only the one weighing at 8.6 lbs. also indicating no parts could have fallen out. The packaging wasn't damaged either. I tried multiple times to get in touch with the seller to describe the issue and get the remaining items shipped. Now after almost 10 days are offering a refund, but I must ship the part I did receive back at my expense. The shipping is almost as much as the condenser cost alone!!! Why is this my problem? Why do I have to ship something back when all I want are the missing items? I have photos, an email trail and proof of attempts made and communication screenshots from emails sent from myself and Parts Geek if needed for resolve. I will be continuing my quest to let everyone I know NEVER to use Parts Geek over a simple fix that doesn't seem to mean much to Parts Geek.

Parts Geek.comOver charged on an order

We went online to order a window regulator for a Hyundai Genesis. The original part we wanted was part number 752-922 for 104.43. Your system said they were out of stock. So we ordered this part to replace it was WO133-1925740. This was 154.58.
      The part was delivered on May6, 2021. The part we received was PN 752-92.
      We were charged for the more expensive part and received the part that was 104.43. This was supposed to be out of stock.
      We called the 800 number and got no where so I am filing a formal complaint. If we do not get this resolved I will go back to our credit card company.

Parts GeekRipping off - order 2 parts, received just 1. No refund, no parts why?

I need my refund please, I didn't get my part and why did one of your staff said sorry to me the day the Alternator was delivered to me,
        this is not fair, your company knows my part wasn't send to me but yet you want to RIPP me of 202. You did not send me my AC Compressor and nothing of such
        and when I called same minute, the guy said we are sorry and we will get it to you on Tuesday and if I did not get it, they will refund my money, I called on Tuesday and now you guys asking me different questions again. in which you can contact UPS and ask for deliver process and follow up.
        PARTSGEEK RIPPING me of my hard earn money $202 and this is not good but I will not stop asking for my money, there was no receipt in the package and the mechanic thrown out the Box and no paper in the Alternator box, I have said it many time. You can call UPS and also check your voice recording for the delivery day when I called. Your rep accepted and apologized as well but now you're ignoring all that and asking me question.

It is not fair and it is not good for your reputation. Business is not like RIPING PEOPLE.

I am saying again, I did not receive any AC Compressor. I made payment for and also I called the day they brought it
        and you guys apologize for that now you're asking me for Paper, I have the email receipt sent to me from you guys.
        THIS IS REALLY A REPPED OFF. And I thought your company PARTSGEEK is RESPONSIBLE AND NOT SCAM but now
        I can see you guys are trying to RIPP me of $202 with all explanation and request.

I did not get MY PARTS ( AC COMPRESSOR) THEN MY REFUND WILL NOT BE GIVEN BACK.
        You sent me an email confirmation for the purchase, you sent me 1 part and i called for it, now days after days with excuses
        and stories. i want my refund.

I did not get the part and you can contact UPS and ask them for the carrier or agent that deliver it and find out where my parts is or
        rather refund me. THIS IS FRAUD. THIS IS SCAM. THIS IS RIPP OFF.

I Want my REFUND BACK. PARTS GEEK I WANT MY REFUND BACK = 1Z89W74E0395792446 = #18-[protected] - 2008 Nissan Maxima A/C Compressor

Parts GeekRocker arm kit

I understand it's been a long time and it has but due to cold but I could not find anybody to get the parts put on when I finally found somebody recently and with everything going on from covid and that is family dying etc I couldn't get around to it I finally did and I found out it was the wrong parts sent It was sent for a front-wheel drive which I gave them my VIN number for the correct parts but I got the wrong ones and I understand there's a 30-day notice but these were circumstances beyond my control and All I wanted was an exchange for the correct parts I had to spend money which I don't have because I'm on disability to buy new parts All I wanted was an exchange

Parts GeekPart of my order is missing... Customer service tells me to go back to ebay.

I ordered 10 Cylinder Head Bolts, only 8 showed up. I called the customer service, the agent stated I need to go back to eBay. I didn't order from eBay!!

Part # 6509633AA-10 bolts, I received only 8.

Shipper Ref# [protected]-[protected]

Order Ref# [protected]

I would like the other 2 missing bolts.

I am attaching the packing slip. What more information do you need?

Part of my order is missing... Customer service tells me to go back to ebay.

Parts GeekReturn Policy

I ordered some parts for a my 07 Subaru WRX, customer service was very good and helpful. Just recently today to be exact I found out I no longer need the parts and now they said I cannot return them because it's past 30 days that the do not deviate from their policy. I spoke with the supervisor who said I have no other recourse that 39 days is final. I even asked her if I could speak with upper management she said no that that is their policy. I even offered to pay the restocking fee and shipping fee to no avail.

Parts GeekAlternator, customer service

I purchased an alternator on Parts Geek with a chore charge of $85. When I called to return the old one to get my chore charge back I asked for a shipping label and they promptly told me that they don' provide shipping labels I am responsible to pay for shipping. So I had to pay for the rebuilt alternator to be shipped to me, pay a $85 chore charge and I have to pay to ship the old one back in order to get my $85 chore charge credited. What a scam I will never by another part from again. I have never had to deal with such [censored] with other parts store or amazon.

Parts GeekToyota truck bed extender

Ordered a bed extender from Parts Geek and received the wrong part. They emailed me a return slip and the part was returned thru FedX and Parts Geek signed for returned part. They are now stating the part was not received and will not refund us our money. I have tried to resolve this with my bank and Part Geek but Parts Geek will not refund the money. I am going to file a complaint with the local Better Business Bureau along with contacting an attorney to file a law suit against Parts Geek but I would also like to file a class action law suit against Parts Geek as they have a long record of this type of business practices. Please reach out if you have not received a refund and have it well documented and would be interested in participating in a class action law suit. You can also email me at [protected]@icloud.

Parts Geek
                  5412 So. 24st
                  Fort Smith AR 72901

• Ra
                      Rachelj78 Dec 11, 2020

Hello what ever happen with partsgeek? If you do happen to fill a class action against them id like to be involved.

PartsGeekYour refusal to return my $ due to your failure to deliver my brake parts in time for my use.

Your order system ordered me not to use a PO box and that you "only deliver to mail addresses"; to which I complied. That "order" - contrary to the local mail system's way of doing business (we pick up our mail at the Post Office), the parts were delayed for several days past the time I could use them. This delay was NOT my fault. Please return my funds. Thank you.

Parts GeekProduct not delivered, but was charged for it.

I ordered a oil filter, it was not delivered, my checking account was charged $23.30 . Went to their website for customer service and clicked on track my order, it said I would receive an e-mail which I never got, tried this 5 times. Called the company number several times and was put on hold each time for at least 15 minutes and call was disconnected. This company is a scam.

Parts GeekRefuse to give me a refund

Parts Geek sent me a defective product. On June 17, 2020 I ordered a bumper for a 1998 ford condor. The part arrived, and I prepared it to fit on the car. I painted it and primed it, and was very excited. Once I tried it on, the bumper will not fit. There's a huge gap, and there is no way I can drive safely with it on. I have no idea how they would be so irresponsible. If one advertises a part, it should fit that purpose. Now they refuse to return my money. Be careful ordering from this company. It's a complete gamble. If you even try to part to see if it fits, you automatically cannot return it. Horrible company. Avoid it at all costs. I want a refund of my $263.00. They have shady business practices, and make the return procedure unnecessarily difficult. They will send you faulty products and refuse to refund you for them. Now I have a useless part, and I'm down $263. Make it right Parts Geek, make it right!

Parts GeekTo put money back in account

on june 12 I ordered headlight assemblies for my 2016 jeep compass on 6/14 THEY TEXTED MEand said that my order was cancelled why I don't know but they have not put the money back in my bank account if I don't have it in my account today I will be forced t call bureo of vestigation or get a lawyer so please don't let me do this .my email is [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@gmail.com let me know today thank you

PartsGeekFuel pump

The fuel pump does't work all the time, the fuel gage wont work at all. Request a refund of the fuel pump and the shipping . I have been trying for 4 days to contact them. they won't answer my emails and they time me out on calls I try to make. They cut me off every 10 minutes while I am waiting. I order it on [protected], Got it installed on [protected]. I think they are stalling me till my 30 day warranty runs out?

• Updated by downrigger · Jun 19, 2020

worse company I have ever tried to work with. I will never use them again.I used them in the past, An had no problem?

May 21, 2020

Parts Geek — Sent wrong part and arrived severely damaged

Ordered a cv axle assembly for my truck, they sent a wrong part, also it is badly damaged and not usable, box...

Parts GeekSachs clutch kit

I order a clutch kit for my 1984 Porsche 944. Parts geek sent the wrong part to me. I paid $526.73 for the part. I have spent over $2000 dollars in other parts from Parts geek for a restoration project of my 944. I've had tried to contact them multiple time by email as well as by phone with no response. When I finally was able to get through, I was advised By a rude manager Ken, that my request was denied because it has exceeded the days policy for return. I do not want my money back, all I wanted was the correct part. Every time someone answers the phone I would get cut off followed. It takes 15-30 minutes to get a live human voice. The so called Ken said he was a supervisor, I explained my situation and his offer was that he would get me a new part, but I had to pay for both. This is criminal and abusive. And of course before I could respond, he either hang up the call or we got cut off.

AntM1996 Jun 30, 2020

Try complaining to the Better Business Bureau and then the FTC. They have unfair business practices. They suck!

Mar 26, 2020

Parts Geek — alternator

I ordered an alternator from partsgeek and 7 months after being on my car it went berserk and drained my new...

Parts GeekDrive axle

I put in all information asked, double checked submitted and received wrong parts, emailed they replied said will contact 24 to 48 hours it's been 8 days since no call no email no nothing, 150.00 loss I take it and parts I donot know what they fit on but would of damaged my transmission if i would of tried to put drive axle in on drivers side. With them not responding quickly I chose rock auto to get the correct parts they have arrived and in car already, I donot think I will ever use partsgeek again, a geek nomore!

Parts GeekQuality Of Service

I had my account t compromised, so I mailed in a purchase for some of items. Regrettably, I supposedly call the customer service line; however, it is ironic that these phone calls are not been monitored correctly. I am adamant that being rude to customers should be a no, no. I was taken aback by the way my order was handled as well as my follow-up phone call, which I never received before the company mailed back the payment. The problem is I have been buying from this company for over 10 years. I am very disappointed with the way the customer service line is being handled by a bunch of angry people. I am taking my review elsewhere if this company don't take the time to redeem itself. I am giving you guys 24 hours to get it right!

Parts GeekShipping

I ordered CHEVY parts, got sent FORD parts. I double checked my order before I submitted it, and after it arrived checked again to make sure I didn't goof up. Filled out a form for the RMA #, it came in an email the next day. I thought, well this isn't too bad. WRONG!! $162 to ship back an $118 dollar part. What kind of Legit Business refuses to pay for return shipping? NO ONE - that's who. Never, and I mean NEVER order from this place.