Canada Postmail service

R

I am writing about the horrible customer service ive received from Canada Post. About a month ago i had an issue with my Community mailbox lock so i had called in to have it fixed, was told it would take a week... its now been 4 weeks and 3 "service tickets" later and i am now being told that i have to wait for a supervisor from Canada Post to call me. Ive had a parcel gone missing that i could not retrieve from the parcel slot that is now missing and was told by them i have to get the shipper to find it!! This has cost me time and money. I have never had such a horrible experience with any other company as i have with Canada Post. I would list the dates and times but frankly it wouldn't help for i do not think they really care, thanks complaint board for letting me vent before i have to get another service ticket.