Burger KingFood quality

K Dec 14, 2020

I went thru the drive thru and ordered a whopper jr combo. I paid my order and drove home, went inside and opened my food and it was someone else's order! I had to drive back up and show them. They gave me my food that has to have been the burger I order 25 minutes earlier as it was cold, dry and the bread and fries were hard! I work hard for my money and I chose your business instead of the chic-fil-a across the street or the sonic next door and you gave me a whopper of a shaft! Your slogan say's have it your way. My way would be a fresh burger and fresh fries. Are you ok with serving a cold burger and fries? Because if you are, please let me know, so I can go to mcdonalds. In my opinion, you just sold me some leftover food and tried to pass it off as king! I want an explanation as to why I had to eat a cold [censored] burger and fries at your regular price! I figure you probably don't care about customer service or food quality. You just want my hard earned money! I await your reply!