Having problems with Burger King?

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

Complaints & Reviews

burger / hygiene

i oredered 4 whopper meals for my family and me, and ordered 1 kids meal for my daughter, i asked for 1 burger without mayonnaise and gerkins, once i took the meals home i realised that all of the burgers had mayo and gerkins on, everything else seemed to be ok until, my mum took a bite out of her burger only to find a long hair in it, this made her vomit, she threw her burger in the bin, and i went back to burger king to tell them about this only to find that when i got there most of the staff (including the supervisor) did not have any hairnets on and there hair was not tied back properly, i recieved my money back for the burger with the mayo and gerkins, but the supervisor said she could not do anything about the burger with the hair in it because it was in the bin, i'm very disapointed with the service as my family have been customers for many years, we would like the matter to be resolved as soon as possible please.
if you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me. i would also be grateful if you can inform me of the action taken. thank you. mrs. brooks

joe Sep 26, 2008

Petty simple. Stop eating there, get a real job, and treat your family better.

bigsmellyman Sep 29, 2008

No action will be taken at this time. Please feel free to spend your money here again.

• Em
    Emmabe Jun 18, 2014

As a regular customer, I was extremely angry to find that bugler king at bury, M66 has stopped serving my favourite strawberry cheesecake ice cream! The cornetto replacement was vile ! The strawberry ice cream was a major attraction for my custom and I will now try out your competitors unless it is re introduced. I am disgusted.

gm - staff

I was in burger king, staff was yelling, and fighting about staff members spitting in food. Don't eat here! Heard gm cuzzing and yelling @ staff. One staff member was saying employee was spitting in food, gm cuzzed staff member. No one was fired. I found out today the staff member who stated the complaint to gm was gfired not spitters. Don't eat here.

rudeness/cleanliness/employee relations

I visited the dining room on 8-24-08 at 1p.m. the manager that was there his absolutely hidios and very...

assistant manager

I went into Burger King on 9/21/08 at 1128 am. The order was taken great except there was one to many Kid...

broken tooth filling

First, I ordered what I wanted and then was told they were out; they had just sold the last one. So I ordered something different. I bit into the sandwich which was hard as a rock and it broke the filling in my tooth which then fell out! Tried to just eat the meat on sandwich and it was spoiled or tainted. Went to another BK who gave me the order I had originally wanted and gave me the phone number of the district manager. I called him and he promised to call me back that day. No call. I called him back 2 weeks later and reminded him of this and he told me he would have to call someone else and get them to call me. I gave him my number to do so. So far, no call back yet. One more day and I will call customer relations. Either they will pay for my tooth repair or my lawyer will be in touch!!

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

First, dont be a cheap ###. Second, get some balls and you go to that BK and you get your freakin money right now. Use as much force as possible, drive your car right through the front door and get a BK broiler, the way you want! Third, using third world dentists for your teef is not a good idea, ever.

gross, inedible food

Avoid this location at all possible costs!! My DH and I went there to get food for dinner; when we received it, I noticed that my Whopper Junior was cold and mentioned it to the manager. What does she do, does she make me a new one? Heck no!! She NUKED the friggin' thing!! Okay, fine - go with it to avoid issues.

We get home, start pulling the food out. My oldest daughter's chicken sandwich seemed hot; she opened it and it was overcooked. Ewwww, strike one. My DH's steakhouse burger thing was also overcooked, and the edges felt like it had come out of the refrigerator. It also smelled nasty (but that could have been the steakhouse gunk they put on it). Strike two. I then proceeded to check my onion rings and the kids' chicken fingers; all were dry, overcooked and ICE COLD. Strike three.

I was ready to go back right then; but my DH happened to notice something that REALLY topped it off for me. He handed me my youngest daughter's apple fries and told me to look at the date. SEPTEMBER FOURTH. I can see a day or two out of code, but almost two WEEKS??!! HELL NO!! You do NOT mess with my kids' health by trying to pawn that expired crap on us!! We went back there; I stormed in, dropped the bags on the counter and basically went pregnant-hormone-postal on her ###. Feeling tears come on, I threw up my hands after my 30 second tirade and stormed outside, where I let out a good AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH. On my way out, I noticed a younger couple sitting there eating, and they kept looking at their food, chewing slower and slower, as if they weren't sure if they should finish it. LMAO I just looked at them and said, "Dont' come back, TRUST me." I felt bad for causing a scene; but at the same time, like I said, you do NOT mess around with me, when it comes to my kids' health all bets are off.

Do yourselves a favor; do NOT eat at this location anymore. I will be contacting the Health Department tomorrow about this incident. I no longer have the receipt; but I'm sure they will still be happy to take my report. Yuck.

bigsmellyman Sep 18, 2008

If you were worried about you kid's health, you wouldn't feed them fast food. Let's get fat, really really fat!

rude treatment

I stoped at the Ishpeming, Mi. burger King to get some sandwitches and fries from the local Burger King. The order process went fine with a newer older woman at the window. Once I pulled around to the window and paid my $25.16 for my order the cashier asked me to pull a head so she could give the 2 cars behind me there food first. I politly said no I am here and just paid for my food I should be given my order first.The cashier told the much younger woman in the red shirt her name is Lynne. that I said I would not pull a head so the other 2 cars could get there food first. Lynne said from in front of the frie station loud enough for me to hear her say "Its not that hard to pull ahead" I told the cashier that its not that hard to get me my order either. This Lynne worker in the red shirt said she couldnt hear me and told me to shut up. I told her that I as a customer dont deserve such treatment for wanting my food first seeing that I had placed my order before the 2 cars behind me. She (Lynne) kept going on about me letting the others get there food first and I told her to just give me back my $25.16 and I would give here back the 4 sodas that I was given and I would go to McDonalds instead. I also told her that I know the manager of this franchise and that I was going to register a complaint with management over this treatment. She (lynne) got my $25.16 out of the till and I gave her the 4 sodas. as I was leaving the lot I was about 15 feet past the window she sticks her self half way out the window and yells loudly so every one pumping gas at the Holiday gas station next door could her "dont ever come back here" now the other problem I have here is I called the district Managers number and she didnt answer, as well as there isnt anyway to complain online to Burger King management. I have seen better web sites from lesser companies.

I called the Marquette Mi office to get Jen the DM's phone number. I did explain to pam a little bit of what happened, but in full detail as I know she was going to call Lynne and find out what happened, and to give her a heads up...as I said I know the manager I will talk to him when I see him next week...

• MAC Apr 12, 2009

FEREND I AM COVNICED THAT YOUR HALF TO BE SOME KNIND OF ASOHOL, ,

AS YOU METNTOINED AVBOVE YOU'RE HAD A VERAY LAGRE ODRER TOO THE TUNE OF $25 DALLOR'S

IT IS A CMOMON PRACITISE TO ASKE A PRERSON WHITH A LAGRE OEREDER TO PLULL AHED IF IT WLIL TAEK A LITEL BIT LOGNER TO FISNISH THEY'RE ODRER'S

I AM SHURE THAT NO BODY CARED ABOT YOU'RE PETY LITLE CONPLAIBT EVEN YOU'RE "" FEREND ""

YOU'RE ARE A SEFLISH & ICONSDIRATE PRESON & I AM GALAD THAT I DON'T NOT LIVE IN MIHCIAGAN

YOU'RE ADITUDE IS DISCUSTING & YOU'RE HALF NO COSNIEDERATON FOR THOSE IN BE HIND YOU IN THE LIEN

SICNERLY

Dr M A CARNARVORO

theft / fraud / bad service

I purchased a $10 gift card and attempted to order a meal on sale on 9/10/2008. The sale was not honored despite the sign outside and was told that it would have to be after 4pm to honor.. I made the gift card purchase and left. i have the recpt for the gift card, the current manager was not avaliable to speak with and i was turned away. Normally, I love Burger King and the food. But this location is filthy, most meals i order are dryed up and unacceptable. I am filing a formal complaint with the BBB, the Health Dept. and Attorney General. I will return there tomorrow and demand a refund, call the police if necessary and cause an unpleasant scene. This place needs to be bulldozed, the owner or manager of the franchise needs to be fired or fined. DO NOT GO TO BURGER KING on Lemmon in Dallas!...

• Kn
    knifechief11 Feb 01, 2010

At Burger King here in GunBarrel, Colorado, (near Boulder), I had a terrible burger...one that had cilantro and salsa stuck to it. When i looked at the kitchen, it was a disaster with food all over the counter and floors where the food was made. Also, MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT has been the false advertising over FRESH OFF THE GRILL...yeah, right...fresh out of the drawer!!! I have had terrible food the last several years and quit going to Burger King, as i always get crap for food! I am NOT tempted to go back either!
    I can remember back in the late 70's when a Whopper was awesome...tasty, delicious and fresh. They have went downhil in the 80's and 90's with one place even "microwaving" a so-called fresh burger right out of the drawer. It was fused to the bottom bun which was flat as a pancake! i complained and got another just like it! Then, i wanted my money back.
    On my last visit ever to a Burger King, I was given my money back right when i ordered food. EVERYONE THERE got there money back.They got to eat the food, free. it was terrible!! The person was a "clean-up" person, one who goes to terrible Burger King's and tries to fix the problem. She took our complaints and said they were going to close that location and give it a make-over. Too late for me! that was the last straw!
    When i did construction work, we used the drive-thru at a location in South Denver. At least THREE TIMES, My food was not in the bag!! I am sick of their crappy quality and FALSE ADVERTISING with the big, juicy burger...that really pisses me off...poor service, rip-offs and just "who cares" attitude. How can I justify even trying them again? They have lost a long-time loyal customer. yes, it is up to the franchise owner...but B.K. headquarters should monitor the food their franchisees serve the public. They have really went down hill.

wtf!! rotten food rotten service

Burgerking is the worst fast food restruant i have ever went to eat at in my life.IT is located in mansfield...

refusal to honor free food certificate

Went in to buy a pair of whoppers for my son, this done iI was given a small reciept and it said if I called...

managers selling and doing drugs

As the leaders of the stores and people who are supposed to be in charge of money, orders and employees, it's pretty bad when you can go to a burger king and purchase drugs. It's worse when it's the managers selling drugs to their employees and to the public. Every bk store in omaha nebraska has at least one manage that is selling drugs. These managers also are smoking with their employee's. We have people waiting on us that are higher than kites and that includes the managers. It's a shame, no wonder they get the orders wrong, give people wrong change, and are rude to the public that pay's their wages. It's about time that the corperate office does drug testing on all manager's who they hire and have running their stores. If you have ever been cheated out of your change, guess they needed some drug money. When the register's come up short, guess they needed that drug money, but corperate won't do any thing about it. Maybe if they actually care what goes on in their store's and want to save what is left of their reputation than they might, just might actually do drug testing on these people. It goes on in every fast food restraunt in nebraska. The ones who bring the drug's get free food, what a bargain. Do they ever wonder why they are loosing money, these employer's and employee's are dipping into the till.

bigsmellyman Sep 03, 2008

How are their prices?

John Gnomes Nov 18, 2009

Drug testing is never a sound option. There is always a way around it. If they were selling/doing drugs on store property, they would be caught on surveillance, would they not? If this is true, you should ask corporate to review the tapes. Another option would be to ask the Omaha Police Dpt. to investigate.

I'm guessing the drug being dealt is Marijuana, which is a harmless substance. On top of that, if it is being dealt at BK, it is most likely an extremely low grade substance. Schwag.

In addition to that, people are high all of the time at work. And if they are high on Marijuana, its not like they are tripping out. I could understand if they were on shrooms, LSD, acid, or salvia or something like that why you would be disgruntled. If its coke, heroin, or crack or something like that, it is something that needs to be investigated. But if it IS marijuana, give it a rest. Its not that big of a deal.

Where in Omaha is this BK. I'm curious to see the management and employees and evaluate their actions.

• Ne
    NebraskaMom Dec 06, 2009

That just to funny the same thing is going on in the Wahoo Nebraska Burger King I wonder if this in a company wide problem.

Disturbing

messed up order

I went thru ur burger king drive thru and ordered 3 of ur new cheesy bacon tender crisp burgers and i said...

rude manager stealing my change

I went to a Burger King at Prospect Ave., in Hartford, CT and the woman taking my order tried to keep $5.00 from my change. I tried to ask her to give me my change and she turned her back to me and would not acknowledge me. I asked twice in Spanish, and still no response from her. Her back was to me while she talked on the phone. I waited for my salad and she still would not give me my change or my salad. I honked the horn of my car to get her attention, and she rudely turned around and started to yell at me, telling me that I had yelled at her. I had not and politely reminded her that I had not. It's not my way of dealing with people. When I asked to see the manager, I was informed that she was the manager. I noticed that her employees were intimidated by her. I could not believe it. I don't plan to return to this Burger King any time soon, that's for sure. You expect respect from others and I did not feel that this person treated me fairly. Stealing change from customers will surely make for bad business.

• Ge
    GETTING SCREWEDINMI Nov 23, 2009

I WAS A TRAINING MANAGER IN BK IN MICHIGAN.THE ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER DOESN'T LIKE ME.I WAS SICK WITH THE FLU AND MY DOCTOR TOOK ME OFF WORK FOR A WEEK. I CALLED IN EVERYDAY AND GAVE A 3 HR ADVANCED NOTICE EVERYDAY.WHEN I WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK SHE A WRITE UP FOR NO NOTICCE.I TOLDHER I DID AND WOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE IT WITH PHONE RECORDS AND BESIDES THAT I HAVE THE DOCTORS NOTE TAKING ME OFF WORK FOR THE WEEK. SHE COULDN'T TELL ME THE EXACT DAY I DIDN'T GIVE NOTICE.THEY SUSPENDED ME FOR A WEEK NASD DEMOTED ME AND DROPPED ME TO MINIMUM WAGE.AND THE NEXT 2 WK SCHEDULE THEY ONLY GAVE ME LIKE 13 HRS. SHE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE MY LETTER FROM THE DR. I CALLED THE LABOR BOARD AND THEY SAID THAT IN MICHIGAN A COMPANY CAN DEMOTE AND TAKE YOUR PAY AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GO BENEATH MIN. WAGE.THIS DOESN'T SEEM FAIR TO ME.ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO? I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING HARASSED AND THEY SAY IT'S LEGAL.

• St
    Steenetrick Feb 10, 2011

shudda thown your burger at her face!

rude cashier

I went to BK in Champaign Illinois for lunch today and determined not to go there again. I ordered cheesy tots and the menu above the counter said it was $1.50. But a this black cashier told me my total was &1.84. So I asked her why it was so high when it cosed only $1.50. She said it was tax. 34cents tax for $1.50 item. Are you kidding me? so I asked how much was it without tax. she said $1.50. When I checked the receipt. it was $1.70. So I told that menu said it i was $1.50. This person still told me it was tax. I tried to show it was not what the menu said. However she had no ears to listen to me and the last thing she said was, ' you are holding up my line, have a nice day." and ignored me. What a customer service! what a low quality this person was.! BK needs to make sure they hire somebody who can read the number at least... I tried to contact the corporate, however they did not have complaint form nor e-mail address for customers to send our comment. This proves they don't care about us and it doesn't matter what kind of service each store is providing to customers.

I will not go to BK again and I am fully planning to tell all of my friends how terrible their service is.

• J
    j Jun 20, 2008

Cashier was rude to my child who wanted honey mustard sauce. She said that since my child did not order chicken tenders; she would be charged $.22 per sauce. My child order a chicken tender sandwich meal. I ask since when did Burger King charge for sauce, she stated since yesterday. I have been going to Burger Kings for many years. For years BK was the only place my child would eat. Because this cashier was so rude to my child and myself, we will not be back. She wanted to argue and shout across the store even after we sat back down. The restaurant was dirty. BK let a $.22 sauce cost them four customers. We spent $23.00 in there tonight, this will be the last dollar BK will see from me.

Mandy Jul 25, 2008

It's not the cashier's fault that many fast food joints start charging for extra condiments and sauces. I hate customers who decide someone was "rude" just for doing their jobs.

• Ra
    rahul Aug 14, 2008

thats a fact . i agree with u . happened with me as well. was somewhat kind of same

• To
    tom Aug 14, 2008

You are whinny little ###, keep in mind that you went into a fast food restaurant. Happened to be BK but they are all relatively the same. They have a young, or non American, staff that is under paid. And pissed off because they are serving whinny ###s that want high quality service for $.99. When in fact you get what you pay for, ### service and fattening food. Now I not saying never eat fast food, even though the service is ### and the food is fattening. I am just saying be aware that is what you get at most fast food joints. So DO NOT go online and act like a WHINNY LITTLE ### about it.

• J
    J Sep 01, 2008

you're a ###

• Ka
    Kaley Mar 06, 2009

I'm offended that you felt it necessary to point out that the cashier was black. Why is it necessary to point out her race? I understand that it is frustrating to be charged more than what the menu says, but when it's a matter of 20 cents, sometimes you have to just let it go, especially when you are holding up a line of customers. I guess I think it's best to pick your battles.

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

I agree. Why point out that she is black?? The corporate downloads the computer from their home offices. It is up to the management to change the menu board prices. The cashier was only ringing in your order and the price had been downloaded into tha POS system. Blame management not the cashier and move along. You are holding up stupid complaints with a stupid complaint.

texture of bun

Spent $26.00 on seven burgers and drinks and fries, an trashed all but the drinks. Most of the time kids will...

tcby white chocolate cone

My sister and I absolutely love tcby white choc waffle cones from burger king. Until yesterday that is... We...

over charging - beware

Unacceptable advertising / bait and switch tactics / overcharging customers / rude service personnel Sign...

dirty

On Aug. 2nd we traveled from Idaho to Washington to take our 3 grandsons home. We always stop in Ellensburg because it is the half way point. We always eat at Burger King. Well this last time the whole place was a mess. The tables hadn't been cleaned, the floors were a mess and the bathrooms were discusting. The boys were hungry so we went ahead and ate there. That will be the last time. We have always ate there but this was the last time. I know they were busy but there must have a least one person to go around and clean tables, the pop machines and the table with all the napkins and stuff. So anyone going that way think twice before you go there.

Chris

• Ro
    ron swanson Nov 03, 2008

dirty and poor service

• Do
    Donna Jun 11, 2009

They always forget to give you some of your food, workers are dirty and the place is dirty

• Ce
    centralmaine Jun 11, 2009

I don't know how dirty burger king is but it isn't very busy whenever I drive by so that might tell us something.

• Me
    Metallica23389753827 Aug 20, 2009

My name is trevor and i work at burger king. I even think the food is gross. We serve spoiled food at times so because if we throw away too much food we dont get a company party. I am very disappointed in myself for working there. I want to quit but my mom wont let me. Half the time i dont even do my work and let everything become grossy dirty. Sorry for your complaint but lets face it Burger King sucks.
    With love, Trevor Dolbow, Beatrice Ne, Burger King employee

7 yr old found bone in chicken tender

On my lunch break I went to lunch with my husband and my 3 step children. They are 3, 5, and 7. So, as to...

product quality & service

(3Aug08 @ 10am) Food was not fit to eat, but at least it was the wrong order.. The breakfast burrito must...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices