BSNLTelephone is not working!

G

I am one of user of BSNL Landline telephone past 5 years as subscribe no. is 236138 is allocate in banswara area in sabla exchange but its alternately month disconnect problem and nobody from services. We inform so many time but till date it is dead... and we are paying also BSNL bill without using bsnl telephone service.

• Mo
    mohamedalia Nov 28, 2013

my phone kottakkal ex 2742748 no working 20days one time diract comblint kottakkal office 2time one line combint no reper ples my canaction cancil a.a, rahim abudhabi uae mobno [protected]

• Sj
    sjingawale Mar 22, 2013

My phone number 020-[protected] is not working since date (18/03/2013) the complaint was given on 19-03-2013 under doc.no.[protected] and [protected] and is not yet working.But none of people come to repair that.
    s.j.ingawale kothrud, pune .

• Fi
    firos babu Mar 01, 2012

i have complainted more times land phone problem, my landphone no [protected] at wandoor branch&manjeri branch but they did not take any action, what can i do?
    wandoor, valoringal
    malappuram distric
    kerala

• Su
    subhash gharpure Dec 22, 2011

My phone number 020-[protected] in not working since November 11 till date (22/12/2011) the complaint was given on 21st Nov.11 under 008598 and is not yet working.
    gharpure, Infoway technologies Pvt. ltd. Pune

• So
    sowmini.a.m Jul 03, 2010

sir,
    2543490 phone not working more than one week.

sameeraliav Aug 13, 2009

Sir,
    my land phone no:0483_2839342, was not working, it was dead since 3months more.iam registered complaint through othukkungal exchange.but none repair that.

yours faithfully,
    kannachankuth hamza.
    malappuram distric.
    kerala.

manawar hussain Feb 20, 2009

hello
    sir/madam . i have a bsnl postpaid connection (manik jod plan). I want to cancel the connection .what should i do please help me .my e-mail id is [email protected]

manivannan Jul 09, 2008

my phone no 044-[protected] is not working (dead) more then 2days so please take my complainte

thankyou manivannan

• Mu
    Mukesh May 25, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I hope you are fine and doing good.

My phone [protected] is not working (dead) for more than 3 months. I had repeatedly complained about this, personally in the office of BSNL Sagwara Exchange. But no response and giving excuses. I do not know when the phone will start. Phone is only source for us to contact our relatives in case of emergency. Your best output is highly appreciated.
    Allow us to keep our trust in BSNL

Mukesh

• Ah
    Ahamed kutty.P May 15, 2008

Sir,
    My land phone No:[protected], was not working, it was dead since 2week more.I 'm registered compliant through 198, But none of people come to repair that.

Telephone exchange:Randathani

SDCA:Tirur

Dt:Malappuram
    State:Kerala

• Ke
    keyur vadher Jul 24, 2007

I have a bsnl postpaid service my mobile no. [protected], i have located my work place is nearest to bsnl network tower (100 mtrs. only) but i can not make a call or listen properly. I want to tell BSNL, they all are failed to operate cellular service. It's all are rubbish and fake. Hey god help to BSNL operator and give him some good ideas.

• Pu
    Pundlik D. Bagade Jul 14, 2007

My phone 020 [protected] is not working for more than 3 weeks. I had repeatedly complained about this, personally in the office of BSNL Maharshi Karve-Exchange, Karve road, Pune. I am getting the same replay that work is in progress. I do not know when the phone will start. I am 81 years of age and phone is only media for me to contact my relatives in case of emergency.

• Jy
    jyoti vinay patankar Jul 05, 2007

My telephone instrument provided by BSNL is not working since last 6 months. In spite of repeated complaints I have not receive any results.

• In
    INDERJIT NOUHRIA Jun 30, 2007

My telephone is dead from last 5 days. I made complaint to officials many time but nobody comes and starts the telephone. Poor service!

AndrewNelson Jun 20, 2007

I took around 4.00pm the next day 19th. (Actually it is only 2hrs to activate a prepaid conn). And it was not activated and on 20th morning when i asked them they say it will take another one day and it might get activated on 21st evening only...

I don't know what to do???

I have taken a excel sumo puls starter pack for Rs.250/

My no is [protected]...

I don't know how it is going to work after it is activated...

Poor service...

• Dr
    dr. rakesh vaidya Jun 09, 2007

The bsnl land line at my resident is not working for last 7 days, and intermittently out of order for last 2 months. There are plenty of occasions, we complained them... even once in writing. I had talked with their in charge officer for more then once. The instrument, bsnl has provide is also faulty and has been changed at least three times till date. Because of problems in landline, the broadband connection is also at not working, when needed be...

They have launched ' lo karlo baat ' scheme, but when their line is not in order, instrument given are old and defective, how would one use any telephone... it gives feeling like pathetic, ridiculous and tiresome, dealing with this people... only god can help...