ADVERTISIMENT

BSNL PrepaidWhen you ring to this bsnl number it shows that this number does not exist

I am a bsnl prepaid customer. My number is [protected]. This number is of shillong meghalaya region. I took this connection six months back. The problem with this number is that whenever you ring from any other mobile it shows that this number does not exist. Please check the number and dial. Ia fed up with this connection and i want to surrender it now.

• Ai
    Airtel Presence Sep 22, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar,

This is with reference to your post dated 17 September 2016.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Regards
    Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd.
    [email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Ai
    Airtel Presence Sep 18, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar,

This is with reference to your post, dated 17 September 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    [email protected]

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Pr
    Pradeep Kumarrspl Sep 17, 2016

I am using Airtel number and calling to bank number of Bangalore the it says this number does not exist. How to resolve this problem please help me.

• Bh
    bhupendra malviyaj66 Aug 01, 2011

rs.30 balance deduct from my bsnl no.[protected] without my permission

• Pa
    pankajphour Jun 23, 2010

Sir/madam
    Sub:-unsatitisfactory services of bsnl prepaid
    I am a prepaid custmer of number [protected]. I have many times complained for
    Deactivation of "masala-jokes" service.But nothing was found.When i was call custmercare
    They give only a complained number as below:-
    3/6/2010 f031505971
    M-[protected]
    Distt-jind

• Pa
    pankaj kumar das Aug 16, 2009

sim no. +[protected] has no sms service.

• Ra
    Rabindra Jul 29, 2009

Bsnl prepaid excel power not working

Comment Guidelines