Bsnl - BangaloreNew connection problems!

Yes, I booked for new landline and broadband connection on 12.3.07; till now no action from BSNL (Bangalore) side. Not sure, whom should I contact for further followup. Once I personally went to commercial office where I booked the connection and got 2 contact numbers for further inquiry, but no luck.

In BSNL Bangalore official web site also no option to book complaint my case. If anyone knows the suitable method to track it, please guide me.

Vadivel.K.

Sunil Kumar. G Apr 18, 2007

A copy of email to BSNL:

I am sunil kumar G, serving in Bordersecurity force, Yelahanka, Bangalore. I had applied for a newBroad band internet connection ( Home plan-250) on 5-4-2007 on telephone No. 28478472 with type -I modem ( for purchasing the modem) at BSNL Yelahanka, Bangalore. But I have not yet installed the new broad modem. I inquire about the fact with JTO Yelhanka, he told me that there is no type -I modem supply. If it is not available, I request u to kindly provide a type-II modem at the earliest please.

I got the advertisement of type -I modem from ur web site. So I applied for the type -I Modem. If it is not available, kindly remove the advertisement of type -I modem from ur web site. So that the customer can save their time without any expectation of type -I modem, they can directly applied for type-II modem. If u could not provide the internet connection, I am compel to take connection from any other ISP like reliance or Airtel.

It is therefore I once again request u that kindly provide new internet connection at the earliest please.

• Ka
    kali Prasad Pani May 24, 2007

I applied for new connection as well as broadband connection so urgently in BSNL and was promised to be provide within a week. i had booked for the connection 17/04/2007... till now i am waiting.

Now customer care dept saying you contact to your nearest exchange off .so almost every day i am doing contact to my nearest exchange off (National Game village- Kormangla branch) . There , the official every time assuring me they will come and check my house. some time they are saying they have some problem in this area. some time they are speaking so rudely.

I don’t know how do i approach them. And when shall i get the connection. I am so fed up with this dept.

Regards
    Kali Prasad

Pranesh Jun 01, 2007

What this BSNL people are doing... I have booked broadband connection on Feb 07 but till now i have not got any connection nor any feedback from BSNL... i have called many times to see whats happening but no body is bothered... I would have taken Airtel but in our area there is no Airtel BroadBand tooo... what a luck...

Sheeba Philip Jun 05, 2007

Today morning I contacted BSNL billing inquiry department at 08025424455 and spoke with Sheela.

As soon as I asked her about my bill she started shouting at me and she was very rude and she did not answer any of my queries and she said she is from accounts department. If she is not the correct person to answer the questions then she should not sit there. She does not know how to talk to the customer.

After that I asked for the customer care number and she gave me a wrong number. As we do not have a BSNL directory to check I do not know whom to contact regarding the issue.

Customers will call that number if they have any doubts regarding their bill and the person at the other end should be very calm because the customer has all the rights to know about their billing statement.

I want someone to take action against her so that she can not talk to anyone else like this in future.

sanju baby Jul 05, 2007

Hi,

I reside in HSR layout sector 2 , last 3 weeks, i have problem with phone connection, its almost dead, once when i complained in kormangala office and Hsr office, they said the same words, they will today, tomorrow, the same lines.

Till there is no connection, i will look for one more week, i used to get average of 1500 bill all the times, this time, am not going to pay the bill...

Let see the probs...

Shrinivas R Hosmani Jul 13, 2007

I have been using BSNL landline (23434044) in Bangalore and broadband for the last 2 years, all of a sudden since last one month, my BSNL broadband is not working and the landline has enormous amount of disturbance. I lodged a complaint with BSNL for landline ( docket /complaint no 104) and for the broadband ( complaint number 3071010). Everyday I call and inform the BSNL guys but nobody turns up, it is more than 3 weeks that the complaint was lodged, the landline goes off in the night and the broadband link goes off every 2 mins. It is completely falling on deaf ears.

Shrinivas

anup Jul 15, 2007

I registered for a new telephone connection with Data line for Internet on July 3, 2007. I was told by the customer service that the service will be activated in a weeks time.

I have not got the connection after waiting for 10 days. Horrible service and no one wants to respond on the phone.

How do we believe our government systems and services? They don't have value for any commitments.

prabhakar udipi Jul 24, 2007

I have booked bsnl broadband connection on26-12-06. Extremely sorry to inform that, there is no information from them till date weather they will provide the connection or not. Any amount of my phone calls to Area manager Mr Parthiban or Mrs Jyothi has not yielded any result so far. The response is highly disappointing. In a competitive world like this, if this is the response of BSNL, I do not know how they will survive. My telephone no is26791929.

ANTO JERLIN Aug 19, 2007

Applied for BSNL fresh telephone connection in Jan2006, not yet got it. APP NO: APP569000, BKF/N-OYT-GNL/3587-000

I booked for new landline on 18.01.06; They told, new connection will take 7 days. I started following up after a week, initially, they were just giving me new numbers to contact, when went to Whitefield and kundanahalli exchanges, but no progress. Then, I personally went to BSNL office where I booked the connection and got 2 contact numbers for further inquiry, then after 6 months and now after 1year i don't have the connection yet. Now I'm still trying to follow up for Telephone connection. The contact number given to me, that person is replying very rudely, and saying it may take another 6 months. Not sure, whom to contact.

• Vi
    vikas jadon Sep 04, 2007

You can call up 1500 from any bsnl line follow the IVRS and ask them the status by giving your consumer number (It is in registration card). You can then ask them whom to contact for the follow up. It will be Divisional engineer after which Aria Manager after which General Manager (installation).

Hopefully you will get satisfactory reply (anyways they are not giving satisfactory service) from these so called inefficient government officials.

If you apply with private provider (like airtel) they will give connection within 7 days in case of BSNL after 7 months also nobody can be sure if they will give connection. I am also a victim of the BSNL.

suresh Sep 28, 2007

hi

i book the connection 20 day bank stil i have not get the ph connection they told me that we will get the connection withen in on 7 day plzzzz give me a all to this number 080 - 69800025
    or 9845960081

amrutha

• Ve
    Venkat Reddy Oct 24, 2007

Hi,

I booked for the broadband connection 3 months back. I did not get connection. Till now response from BSNL. Yesterday I received a bill of Rs 2300. I was shocked. All Govt employees are like this..

Sharmin Jose Nov 07, 2007

Hi,

I registered a new BSNL connection for broad band in April 17th, 2007. Till now I am not given with the connection. The fun is not over. Then the area where I am staying was under Carmellaram exchange. Now I am told that my area is moved to a new exchange. Now none of them are taking the responsibility and trying to wash their hands away from the case. My phone number is 9448035716.

Regards,
    Sharmin.

Prisca Blake Nov 21, 2007

Booked broadband in Feb 2007. After waiting and daily follow-ups with BSNL for 8 months, managed to get the connection. It worked fine for a week or two. Called the on site supervisor, Mr. Krishna... will be done was the answer. It's almost 3 weeks now.

I have very promptly got a huge bill for the service not used. Why don't BSNL authorities do something about their pathetic service??? If they can not serve customers, why have this service at all??

• Mo
    Mohammed Mohiyuddin Khan Dec 13, 2007

Hi,

Even i have applied for BSNL new connection along with Broadband on 19/5/2007, I got the landline connection on 8th October 2007 but not the Broadband connection. I am keep on calling the person to know the status, they use to said the same always that your broadband connection will come in another 7 to 8 days.

Please give you valid suggession to me.

• Do
    doesnotmatter Dec 31, 2007

I applied for BSNL broadband last year. When I submitted all money and inquired about my connection they said 'you need to wait for 8-12 months because there is no port in your area'. Now I got the connection after 1 year. But in every 2 months there will be some fault. And there is nothing called 'customer care'. They disconnect the call without listening to your complain/problem. Every time they come for installation or repair, they will ask bribe!! ###. I didn't hear any good about private companies as well. There is fukking not a single good ISP.

• Re
    Renu Bhat Jan 28, 2008

I have same problem with BSNL. I got broadband connection from BSNL in year 2006. An engineer came with ADSL & told that he will be back within two days. But on continuous request to BSNL no action has been taken the engineer was from franchise & has left the job. I have activated ECS & without knowing recently i found BSNL has been charging me Rs 250/- per month from year 2006 for the connection which was never provided.

I have written almost 10-15 mails to all big shots in BSNL & spoken to authorities verbally in bangalore but no response only promises.

sujatha Apr 07, 2008

Poor is not the word...pathetic. something else is there in world...it is the one.
    it has been 1.5 months complaining on no internet but people call if it is working or not but no one comes and checks. Heights is that the exchange is in the area itself. The officials blame each other but one wants to take onus and repair it. go to exchange, they tell tpo call online. call online and they tell to go to exchange.
    worst service ever seen. waiting when will airtel starts it braodand in my area and i will first register there.

Mansoor May 03, 2008

Hi,

I got a broadband connection from bsnl a month back, 250-plan .Iam facing frequent problem of dissconnection for every 10 minutes, Iam not sure what is the problem ... can anybody help in resolving the problem

• Gn
    GNANAGURU May 19, 2008

Hello,

I had got Wileless Internet connection from HBR, BSNL, BANGALORE. Once I had come to home and checking Signal is not there. Now they are not giving my refund and they are not accepting for return. After serveal fight they had accepted the return. But they are not giving what I had paid as deposit.Can Any one take action towards on that.

Guru.

Sanjay Singh Chauhan May 21, 2008

Respected Sir ;

I kindly like to inform you that i had applied for a new connection
    of Landline along with a Braodband connection for which i had completed all
    its documents related formalities & deposited in Sec-39. which has been approved by your Sect-37 branch on dated 27/04/2008 i.e on 25th of last month. But the connection
    has not been setup at my site office LED Control Room, DND Flyway, NOIDA.
    Regarding which I contacted to Mr Patel (SDO), Mr Charan Singh (Div Engg)
    & Mr Lalit Bhusan (P.A of G.M; Sect-19) regarding my problem which they refused
    by showing out the cable fault and answered me as that my problem will be
    solved within a week. But passing over 28 Days there is no response from them.

So, I kindly request you to please pay a high attention to
    my problem & try to solve within 2 -3 days otherwise I will have to contact
    to other telecom service provider because my work my work is suffering a
    great loss due to it.Thus I am in a very urgent need of it.

Sanjay Singh Chauhan
    (Tech.Engg.)
    Varna Display System Pvt. Ltd.
    Site Off.-LED Control Room
    DND Fly Way, Opp.- Sec.-15A
    Noida
    Mob:9313416787

• De
    Deepak JL May 29, 2008

I kindly like to inform you that i have a major problem with my broad band connection after 7 pm every day ... it start to disconnect every time i log in to check my mail in the night... This is been happening from last 2 weeks and have made complaint with the local bsnl people also, but its no use they never respond to the customers complaints... most of the time they keep telling this problem doesn't belong to their section.

So, I kindly request you to please pay a high attention to
    my problem & try to solve within 2 -3 days

Suresh Kumar M.N Jun 06, 2008

Hi,

I got a broadband connectionwith phone no 26695186 from bsnl 4 month back, 250-plan .Iam facing frequent problem of dissconnection for every 10 minutes, Iam not sure what is the problem and since from 10 days internent is not working if i contact telephone exchange they are not help us ... can anybody help in resolving the problem con you get me the details with ph no of concerent officers please

Santosh Kumar Sharma Jun 09, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for broadband connection online but so far there is no response from BSNL other than that they have come once to enquire about the adress. After there first visit there is absolutely no response from there end. I have been trying to call the area Junior Engineer but i think he is never in the office as the phone rings and no one responds to it.

I request you to look into this matter and expidite the process to provide the connectivity. I have also not provided with any kind of reference number.

My Address: #2, C/O Pashupati Bhavan, H.M. Halli, Hosa Halli Road, Near Nalanda Vidayala, Yelahanka, Bangalore, 562157.

My Phone No: Mobile : 9880513936

Santosh Sharma

• Ur
    U.Rajarama Madhyasta Jul 02, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My Telephone No. is 2341 6172. My residential address is No.53, "SKANDA", 2nd Main Road, BEL Jala Darshini Layout, New BEL Road, RMV Extension 2nd Stage P.O. Bangalore-560 094.

Infront of my house right on the storm water drain there is a telephone pole which is slant for a long time. I had informed this to the line men who had come to rectify the line several times, but no action to erect the pole.

Now BMP is widening the drain line and close it with cement slabs. As the telephone pole is so slant that it may fall any time on to my house, may I request the Engineer in charge of this area to look into this and set right the pole before BMP closes the storm water drain with cement cast slabs

sachin Jul 03, 2008

I am also very fad up with this bsnl service. i applied for the broadband connection as well as landline before two month. i got the landline connection just after two weeks. but i still din't get broadband connection. they keep telling like that in your area port is not available. i just got frustrated. there told me that u have to follow your area's JTO. but the funny thing is ; our JTO always keeps his mobile swithced off. so i went to bsnl office many time but no proper response.

maitrika Jul 04, 2008

I also have no connection of Bsnl Landline as well as broad band connection over 2 months.I repteadly complain to the divisonal officer of jaynagar 5th block.
    But all in vain. till date there is no action taken for the telephone.

• Ra
    Raja Jul 11, 2008

Broad band connection is not restored despite several complaints. worst customer service experience.

• Mi
    Minakshi Chakravorty Sep 11, 2008

I have applied for a BSN landline shifting within the city on 13th August 2008. I had a wireless phone. I surrendered the phone and the adapter to get the connection in my new address. It is almost a month and the work order has still not been issued. Till today 11 Sept, 2008 no action has been taken.

manoj Sep 21, 2008

I booked for new landline on 01.12.07; till now no action from BSNL (Bangalore kumarswamy lyt) side. I contacted for further follow up all the official from top to down but no proper response. Once I personally went to AGM office in basavangudi reply was that they dont have permission to dig road(5 meters) and need to get from BBMP where as other service provider digged the entire area
    very very poor response from BSNL

• Ra
    raja Nov 03, 2008

hello sir/madam,

i got bsnl connection for internet before 25days.stilnow, i havnt receive phone connection and internet connection.just they have instuments only without connection.so. we are very affecting without connection.so.i request to u, pl give me the interconection immetiately to my home.or if u not give, pl disconnect all.

name :samuel natarajan,

num: 25293993

place:bangalore.

• Am
    AMMAR KHALID Jan 28, 2009

my telephone is dead since past 3 months, i complaint to BSNL costumer service center 5 days ago but there is no responce.., they said first pay the pending bill which we done the same day...

• Vi
    Vinod Feb 13, 2009

bangalore BSNL officials are worth of "###". Totally use less fellows

• Na
    navami May 09, 2009

They are worse than "###". A bunch of brainless creatures. My phone is out of order for the last 30 days and till now no action. Everyday I am visiting the excahnge without any hope. ANyway all government officers are ###s.
    naomi...

SAMEER PANDEY Jun 18, 2009

MY NO IS 25300233 .. I HAVE NEWLY TAKEN MA NEW BROADBAND N LANDLINE CONNECTION... IN D BEGINING I WAS INFORMED DAT I WIL B CHARGED NO RENTAL FOR LAND LINE... N I GOT A BILL OF 1700 RS JUST FOR LANDLINE...!!
    N FOR BROADBAND I GOT 3500RS BILL.. V HARDLY USE INTERNET N DEN ALSO IF U PEOPLE DO LIKE DIS DEN WHO WILL TAKE UR CONNECTION MAN HUH...??

• Gi
    girish.ds Jun 25, 2009

I booked for new landline on 09.06.09; till now no action from BSNL (Bangalore) side. Not sure, whom should I contact for further follow up. Once I personally went to commercial office in kormangala, where I booked the connection and got no response, but no luck.

Girish.D.s
    Bngalore-68

SUHAMO01 Jun 23, 2010

Hi guys I am also one of the million victim of BSNL attrocities. I too picked up a new broadband connection recently. Before that we had a BSNL WLL phone which was of no use as there were always connectivity issues so we cleared the balances of that connections as we were told to do and returned the phone personally in their office. Now that we have a new phone & internet connection (which is useless) after 2 months we get our first bill and immediately after receiving the bill our connection is deactivated due to non payment. We also received a letter stated that we can approach hte accounts office in OMBR layout to speak to them in order to get a waiver for the months we did not have connection. When I reached there for my surprise the person politely tells me that our first bill includes the rental charges of our WLL phone, and tells me to pay off the dues and come back to meet him so that he can waive off the next bill (which was equal to the amount due for the WLL connections). As told I come back after clearing all my dues also the ones which were wrongly charged thinking the waiver will take care of the same. When I came back with the paid reciept the person says he will activate my connection and when asked him about the waiver he gives me an expression as to WHAT WAIVER!!!. When I asked him to recollect what he said before me payin the bill he smiles and says OH THAT ONE I THOUOGHT U DID NOT PAY THREE MONTHS BILL SO I SAID NOW TAT ITS ONLY 2 MONTHS AMOUNT ON UR NEW CONNECTION WE CANT WAIVE. I felt disgusted and turned back saying there is no point in dealing with you guys. Now its not even a month since all this happens i receive a new bill with late charges and also my connectioned again has been deactivated.

This is a typical government organisation people working there are really good for nothing bunch of [censor]****s.

There is no point trying to complaint to any one best u can do is boycott using BSNL and advice others also to do so.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices