British Petroleum Logo

British Petroleum

Having problems with British Petroleum?

+44 207 496 4000 (United Kingdom)
+1 800 333 3991 (United States)
+61 130 013 0027 (Australia)
+64 800 800 027 (New Zealand)
+43 800 080 645 (Austria)
+32 92 573 211 (Belgium)
+31 107 133 000 (Netherlands)
+62 217 884 3878 (Indonesia)
+60 322 818 181 (Malaysia)
+63 28 841 478 (Philippines)
+65 63 353 000 (Singapore)
+27 114 885 111 (South Africa)
+82 234 793 999 (South Korea)
+66 26 843 555 (Thailand)
+84 838 219 153 (Vietnam)
1 St James's Square
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - SW1Y4PD

Complaints & Reviews

double charged

I was double charged by bp oil. Yes they resversed the charges after a couple of days but by then the dammage was done. the second time they put the charge through it caused me to be over drawn which caused a second item to bounce, costing me $76 in bank fees and now they tell me it will be 4-6 weeks before I get that money back. That was money I could not afford to lose and I need it back now.

• Ro
    robbie robbins Oct 28, 2008

i was in pigeon forge ten when i stopet at one of your service stations at 345 parkway, i was with my 2 boys and we were on motrrcycles when i went into the station and asked if they would turn on three pumps so we could fill the bikes and not nowing what it would cost to fill them i offered a 50.00 doller bill to hold till they were filled and at that time was asked to get my gas else where, i used to get gas at bp but after that i will get my gas from shell we were treated very well there i will not buy gas from any of your service stations again and i will thell everone i ride with the way i was treated there. robbie robbins 1625 ironm, ine rdf westport ind 47283

bad gas

I went to this gas station on monday june 2, 2008 to fill up my brand new yukon xl denili 2008. I paid about...

gas prices

The bp gas station on university drive in auburn hills, mi really has some nerve! on their sign at the road that displays their gas prices, they have it set to the normal average, which currently is at $3.59. just below the price in small letters it says "with car wash" are you kidding me! you act like you are giving drivers a good deal if they get the car wash, instead they have to pay for a car wash and then they will get gas prices at the regular price!!! this place needs to be stopped, I can understand if gas was cheap but we are scraping together pennies just to drive to work daily and there are people out there like that! unbelievable! I hope this station goes out of business!

I tried to find a spot on bp's website to send any comments/complaints to but there was none to be found...

My advise: go another 2 minutes down the road to speedway and get gas for the same price without having to pay for the [censored]ing car wash! I will never go to another bp again because of this place!

no bp on envelope!

I cannot believe that BP would not want their name on the outside envelope of their bill. I have almost tossed this bill a couple of times as all it says is: Cardmember Services. I think that BP and I will call it quits. This is poor.

sandra schulz Apr 21, 2008

always pay on time and full amount.
    One time late. Called asked to waive late fee-would not do.
    cancelled card.

• He
    Heather Warwin May 09, 2008

We had a fleet card that we paid off in full and the funds were in our account but we on hold. Once cleared I called and stated there was an error of a check hold we received and to reprocess the check. They shut down our cards with trucks on the road and lied that I told them to cancel cards. What they told me was that the cards would not be activated until 10 days after check cleared. The only thing I told them was that I felt 10 days was excessive and they would not budge. It sounds like they want people not to pay on time and pay off the amount so they make money on interest.

Joyce Ostwald Aug 18, 2008

I have never seen a company as dumb as this one!!! that includes your customer service rep. they are all stuip!!!
    How many companies do you know of that returns a payment because the check is written from a credit card account?
    My son uses this account, lost his job and feel behind, since the account belongs to me my husband wrote the check from one of his accounts asnd you morans sent the payment back to me. WELL! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR BUSINESS?
    I'LL NEVER DO USE BP GAS AGAIN!!!

• St
    STEVE Aug 21, 2008

I was 1 day late with payment...the collections rep told me he would waive the $15 late charge if I did electronic check. I did but he never waived charges. I stopped using BP after 30 years.
    They are willing to loose a customer over $15

• Bo
    Bonnie May 17, 2009

I was early sending in my $20 pymt to BP (cardmember services). I used a regular envelope, sent in my payment w/o the billing statement and today I called to see if my payment was posted. No. I got hit with a $29 late fee and I checked on my money order and found it had not been cashed. I always pay early. The statement came in 2 days later and I see the back of the statement says to send it in only their envelope and the statement must be enclosed. Boy. I am so miffed at them and myself. The payment wasn't due until May 11. I sent out the payment on April 22nd. I am wondering what the heck happened?

Mary Rykalsky Aug 20, 2018

Since april 2018 i am buying packs of cigs with expired coupons in them. 50 cents off 1 pack epires 3/31/2018. I gave purchased from 3 locations and all are expired. This really bums me out. Someone needs to fux this.