Bookit.comcustomer service

I had booked a room at the Palmer House in Miami. They were supposed to open in March. They were not open in time for my trip. Bookit.com had the Palmer House make a new reservation for me at a lesser quality hotel. When I spoke to bookit.com they did nothing to correct the situation. I wound up spending 3 times what my room was worth.
Will never use Bookit.com again.

• Ro
    Roofeo Jun 29, 2009

We call twice. Each time we called, It's was over 30 min, and a Woman named Monica said her name and then hung up on us.

• BookIt.com® Sonya May 04, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the situation you described. It is disappointing to hear your vacation did not meet your expectations. At BookIt.com® we take Customer Support very seriously. In fact, one of our core values states that if our customers are merely satisfied, we haven't done our job. If you would kindly send your contact information and concerns to [protected]@bookit.com one of our Resolutions Representatives will personally assist you.

Sincerely,
    Sonya
    BookIt.com®

• At
    atruesoldier Jun 05, 2010

Sonya continues to tell untrue tales. This company does NOT take pride i Customer Service. I paid for the insurance and canceled my trip 24 days before arrival. It has been over two weeks and still have not got my refund. The claim it takes 7-10 business days to refund your money when it takes 10 seconds for them to bill your credit card. I advise anyone in this situation to call your credit card and dispute the charge. As well i am researching what legal action we can use against this company. There are enough complaints to take this Company to court.

DO NOT USE BOOKIT.COM !

• BookIt.com® Sonya Jun 25, 2010

atruesoldier,

I completely understand your frustration and am willing to personally assist you if given the opportunity. Have you been assigned a Resolutions Representative? If not, please email me at sonya.[protected]@bookit.com.

Sincerely,
    Sonya

• De
    Dellico May 02, 2011

Had the same experience - on hold for over 30 minutes and then got disconnected. on hold again going on 45 minutes - this sucks!

• Ki
    Kim Mathis May 29, 2011

Me and my husband used Book-it and had NO PROBLEMS with our reservations. When we arrived our room was ready and everything was GREAT !
    THANKS BOOK-IT !

JOB WELL DONE !!!

Kim Mathis
    Georgia

tina saul Apr 15, 2012

I have recently experienced the same problem, will never use them again and it is my mission to make sure everyone I know avoids this company. I intend to contact a lawyer in the morning!!! I hope no one ever uses this company again!!!

tina saul Apr 15, 2012

First of all my family was left high and dry on a recent trip to Mexico that was booked through bookit.com. We spent our entire first day of the trip at a desk trying to fix their mistake and they offered no assistance and then charged for a second hotel. Yes that is right we were charged for 2 hotels for the entire trip. After contacting them they did nothing to help. As a matter of fact my phone is on hold for over an hour as we speak. I have every intention of contacting a lawyer in the morning. The so called supervisor that I spoke to spent the whole time telling me not to speak so he could speak and then defending the completely useless agent that he made perfectly clear he was good buddys with. When asked for a # to corporate he gave me the # to book a trip. NEVER NEVER NEVER USE BOOKIT.COM, THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER. I travel often, never through them again. I want to speak to someone in corporate.

tina saul Apr 15, 2012

You know you are dealing with a horrible company when you cannot get through to anyone in Higher management. Not even sure if they exist. Considering getting a class action lawsuit going.

• Ho
    Houstontraveller Jun 23, 2012

Tried to cancel a trip with bookit.com. Neither the website the phone numbers provided allowed any means to make a cancellation. An entire 4 hours was spend trying to communicate without success we finally tried to go around things by trying to make a separate booking. The call was answered right away but they could not/would no switch us to a supervisor and could only give us the phone number which we had already spend many hours trying to reach. A colleague of ours was finally able to get their 'live chat' to respond but was cutoff twice and a third time after some discussion of the request for cancellation was cutoff a third time without any confirmation. We presumed the 'live chat' people are in Tibet with no language skills.
    We finally gave up and phoned the hotel (thankfully a Marriott) to cancel the reservation directly (finding out that 'bookit' had made a double booking) and a phone call to the credit card company to make a charge back. Highly recommend that everybody stay the hell away from 'bookit.com'.

• 23
    2338 Sep 28, 2012

Booked the trip to Mexico. Received a confirmation and a temporary password. When attempted to log in, the password change did not work. Contacted customer service via email, sent all the technical info, including the screen shot - no response. Sent another email 2 days later - no response either. Now I grow concerned about a trip that I purchased through them...

• Ke
    keith mccaffrey May 12, 2014

could you PLEASE send me my flight information
    [protected]@sbcglobal.net

• Ke
    keith mccaffrey May 12, 2014

i need my flight information

• At
    atruesoldier May 12, 2014

I said it two years ago. DON'T USE BOOKIT.COM ! If people are still complaining two years later, they are not going to get better. I don't care how many millions they spend on advertising (which is probably our money) they can care less about Customer service. The call centers are based in India. All they do is try to prolong the situation. I have found a better service and it starts with a E.

• Li
    Lisa Benitez Jul 15, 2014

My name is
    Lisa Benitez i booked a 4 night stay with bookit.com on 7/14/14 at myrtle beach for aug 17 thru aug 21 yall charged me 404.75. today is 7/15/14 and the price is still the same 79.95 a night but its only cost 391.47 with no 10 free dining voucher. why was i charged more than now? the only difference is that now it dont say you get the 10.00 dining voucher, but mine did but it was suppose to be free no charge! ive called bookit a few times got no answers, they just said when they look up the amount is 404.75, well no it aint! each time i look it up it says 391.47.Bookit.com said send a pic and they would do something about it. so i am lets see whats done. the promotion is still the same all but the free 10.00 dining voucher.Now i would like answers! here is the pics! I want answers!! it seems i was charged for the free tickets!

• Fi
    firemarshalbill Jun 13, 2016

Booked travel air & hotel with bookit...Flight times were changed, no notice from bookit, in regard to times of travel, being changed...This is very poor customer service..Would not reccommend bookit. Com to anyone for any type of travel services. When was bookit gonna notify me of travel time changes? would like to be compensated, for this inconvience.