Having problems with Cheap Caribbean?

Cheap Caribbean reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2009. The latest review Cancun Vacation was posted on Apr 6, 2021. The latest complaint Reservation Number: 7L40A0CJ was resolved on Jan 30, 2021. Cheap Caribbean has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 28 reviews. Cheap Caribbean has resolved 16 complaints.

Cheap Caribbean Customer Service Contacts

Sat5:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Sun5:00 AM - 3:00 AM

Cheap Caribbean Complaints & Reviews

Cheap CaribbeanCancun Vacation

I have called your company (multiple times) trying to get my vacation paid with travel credits owed to me. Now i am 5 days from departure and still no payment has been made. I tried to pre register with the resort but can not as my trip is not paid for. Today your representative Yame would not transfer me to a supervisor and then hung up on me. I want this paid for today so i can finish my vacation plans. I paid for this vacation over 16 months ago there is no reason it is still pendind 5 days BEFORE DEPATURE. there are 4 other rooms on this trip with me they all need to be confirmed and paid today.

N671A0CJ Russell Ray
L2M100CJ Hayley Ray
5FW100cj Katelyn Ray
WX5200CJ Heather Moore
LD31A0CJ Jaime Hess

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Apr 06, 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience with CheapCaribbean! We're happy to ask an agent to assist you further. If you are still in need of assistance, please send send us an email to [email protected] with your reservation number and contact information.

Cheap CaribbeanRequest a refund - trip cancelation due to covid

My booking# [protected]
    My trip was canceled due to covid I have been requesting a refund. I have explained my financial situation to them. Instead they lie over and over as to why I can't get my refund. This is absolutely unacceptable and I will fight to get my refund.

Cheap CaribbeanItinerary

I originally booked an itinerary with your company February 16th, 2020. for April 10, 2020-April 15, 2020 in the amount of $5, 458.84. Due to the pandemic and worldwide country as well as border closures, I was forced not to vacation.

I have been in contact with Cheap Caribbean in numerous occasions without success. I would like to book a vacation from March 29-April 5th 2021 or within that period and within the same amount to be able to use the credits with the company. This is the only time I can go since it's when my son is off of school.

I was finally able to speak to a representative who was trying to help, it took over an hour on the phone and after discussing all the details and expressing the fact that I need a non-stop flight multiple times because I'm a healthcare worker and want to avoid exposure as much as possible, the agent booked the itinerary and charged my card an additional $138.44.

When I received the confirmation email, I noticed the flight had 1 stop. The agent was apologetic and stated my credit card would be refunded. I have not been refunded the $138.44 and have not been able to book a vacation. I have sent an email to the company and there is still no response. I was pretty much robbed $5, 597.28.

At this point, I'm disappointed with the customer service and how this has been handled by the companies representatives.

• Updated by Nrch · Apr 06, 2021

My issue has been raised to your customer service personnel and an email has also been sent to the email you provided. To date there has been no response from social team or acknowledgement of wrong doing from your company.

It is despicable that your company conducts its business in such deceiving manner.

Cheap CaribbeanVoucher

I had to cancel my vacation to Aruba in early sept for travel in dec. 6 months later and several phone calls still no voucher. Today I spent HOURS on the phone trying to resolve it and waiting on hold for a supervisor only to be told they wouldn't take my call or call me later!!! Great customer service. I'm trying to book a new trip leaving in 2 weeks but your lack of prompt customer service is preventing that! My voucher is for 3212.00 and I need it ASAP. I've booked with you almost -0 times but if this is not resolved immediately I will never again nor will I recommend you to anyone!

Voucher
        Voucher

Cheap CaribbeanReservation Number: 7L40A0CJ

We booked an All Inclusive vacation to Cancun for April 2020. The trip was canceled due to COVID-19 so we rebooked for February of 2021. We want to cancel the trip or even would consider moving it to 2022 because of the mandate that we have a negative COVID-19 test to return to the U.S., and we work in education and would have to quarantine. We are not comfortable taking our children to some lab in Mexico for a test or to Mexico at all right now. More importantly if one of us contracts COVID-19 we will not be able to come back into the country. Can you imagine???
          Cheap Caribbean will not accommodate either request. Disgusting that a company would treat a consumer this way during a world wide pandemic where the guidance is NOT to travel to Mexico. We will never do business with CHEAPCaribbean again and are disappointed that they have no concern for putting people in harms way. Their preference is to make money now rather than do the right thing and keep people safe.
          We have called every number and Corporate to try to remedy this and fine someone at CHEAPCaribbean that will do the right thing. We never get call backs and/or we get hung up on. We are beyond frustrated and disappointed and just plain disgusted by the lack of empathy this company is showing their consumers during a very unpredictable and difficult time for the world.

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Feb 02, 2021

Hi Bobbi-Jo, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience with CheapCaribbean! We're happy to ask an agent to assist you further. If you are still in need of assistance, please send send us an email to [email protected] with your reservation number and contact information.

Cheap CaribbeanNot refunding cancelled reservation

On November 28, I booked a vacation for 3 guests to a Riviera Maya Resort - Valentin Imperial Maya. My reservation # is 8B9100CJ. The reservation was originally made for 3 guests. Two days later, one of the three guests fell ill and I called to cancer their reservation. Cheap Caribbean (true to their name) charged me $300 to cancel their reservation and then denied my request for a refund for the remaining $1781.00

They stated that they only issue credit and not refunds even though their website did not state that at the time their reservation was made. The resort's actual website states that they will issue a full refund up to 48 hrs. It appears Cheap Caribbean is using unscrupulous and underhanded tactics to hold on to the customer's money. Their actions equate to highway robbery. Last time I will ever use this company to book a vacation.

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Dec 01, 2020

Hi Oscar, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy! Please send us an email to [email protected] with your reservation number and contact information so that we can assist.

Cheap CaribbeanMy vacation

I'm unable to reach anybody my flight was changed I don't know anything about my vacation I don't have anybody to ask questions to and it's a 4 to 5 hour wait on hold who has that kind of time I've emailed in several times not gotten any responses. I wish I would've done some research before I use your company. I would've ran the other way quickly.

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Nov 02, 2020

Hi Tyler, we apologize for this inconvenience and completely understand your frustration. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us an email to [email protected] with your contact information and reservation number.

Sep 03, 2020

Cheap Caribbean — Vacation package

On April 30 2020 I booked an all inclusive anniversary vacation for 2, On July 10 2020 Cheap Caribbean...

Cheap CaribbeanRefund

Worst experience ever. I booked a trip to Jamaica and had to cancel due to covid. I was told I would be refunded partially in 30-60 days (didn't happen). I called and stayed on hold for 2 hours and 13 minutes for the agent to be rude and also say it's 90 days. So here we are past the 90 days and I'm being told it's an estimated time and to wait another month or so then call back. They are complete crooks. I have told my family as well as my coworkers at a well known bank not to book. My last resort is the only idea I could come with and that was to send this information along with my recorded calls to my lawyer. Fingers crossed he'll get me all my money back plus some from this deceptive company.

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Oct 12, 2020

Oh no! We're sorry to hear this. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your reservation number and contact information so that we can look into this issue.

Jul 23, 2020

Cheap Caribbean — A vacation I paid for to Aruba that was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

My vacation was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I asked for my money back, they have refused. I hav...

Cheap CaribbeanTrying to speak with someone

I have received a couple of emails about a change in flights for my upcoming trip. I recognize that due to the virus that their lines are busy, but I waited on hold for an hour and a half before getting in touch with someone. When I finally did connect, I still spent more time on hold than speaking with him. He asked to put me on a hold at 11:18am eastern time and after 3 hours of being on the phone, they just disconnected me before my question was resolved. I am very unsatisfied with their customer service.

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Oct 12, 2020

Hi Nicole, we apologize for the inconvenience and are sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further! You can send us an email to [email protected] with your reservation number and contact information anytime.

Cheap Caribbeantravel reservations

This company is great at getting you booked. It's just so easy online. HOWEVER, if you have to call them or make any changes FOR ANY REASON, good luck. Hold times are hours. They don't provide refunds, changes or credits without charging you more. There is no sympathy to your story. They just don't care. They hope to wear you down with the long hold times. I wanted on hold 3 hours to get one agent. They were happy to charge me more with out really caring about my situation. I sent tons of emails to which there was no reply. In the end they just blamed Jet blue. I wrote to the corporate office of Jet blue and it was completely false. I suggested that they speak to this company that is blaming them. I won't book with this place again especially given their blame games. Waste of time any money.

• Cheap Caribbean's response · Oct 12, 2020

Hi, we're sorry to hear this! Please let us know if you are in need of further assistance by sending us an email at [email protected] Include your reservation number and contact information, as well.

Nov 18, 2019

Cheap Caribbean — our stay in the bahamas

Hi good afternoon, I stayed at the Riu Paradise Island Bahamas October 17th-October 22nd 2019 on my first...

Aug 14, 2019

Cheap Caribbean — now sapphire resort in cancun mx

Hello I would like to file a complaint as the resort we booked, was not what we expected. When we got there...

www.cheapcaribbean.comThey lied and stole money from us

We booked the trip through the company www.cheapcaribbean.com. We got all info and as we understood it, the cruise was included in the price. When we arrived at the hotel, it turned out that the company fooled us and they took our money, but they haven’t paid for the cruise. We tried to reach these thieves, but their phone was switched off and they ignored our emails. Don’t buy any travel packages from them.

cheap caribbean.comFake

I recently tried to book with this company, it is a long drawn out affair. I tried to get to the Royal Solaris in Cancun, when I spoke with Barbara I said yes to what I thought was the Royal Solaris Los Cobos in Cancun, Mexico. If you look at resorts in Cancun there are 2 Royal Solaris hotels in Cancun, one being the Los Cabos. When my second payment was not deducted I called to question this and found out I was going to Los Cabos Mexico not Cancun. After a long and very trying period I cancelled only to find out NONE of my monie would be returned, only half would be credited to my "FUTURE" travel with them. Lesson learned, only use live in person travel agents. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEB SITE AND ALL OF ITS PEOPLE.

cheap caribbean.com — would not honor their voucher

We were offered and given a voucher for a horrible experience vacation, the worse experience of a vacation in...

Cheap Caribbean — Booking wrong resort

We researched 2 months for our honeymoon. Saved our money...found the perfect place online. Couldn't...

CheapCaribbean.comKind of amusing, we paid them over $1400 and they can care less

We contacted Cheap Caribbean via their websites complaint process on July 19 at 9:15am regarding the terrible service, food, cleanliness of our room, safety of the resort and the misrepresentation of the hotel that we received by reading their website. The hotel was nowhere near a 4 star resort. The food was not edible; our room was not ready when we arrived which was around 5pm. My wife got very sick after the first night of dinner and additionally slipped on the very wet floor in the lobby. I could go on and on but there are too many items to list. Bottom-line, their website misrepresented the hotel by saying it was a 4 star resort. At a 4 star resort you should not have to worry about the food, the room being dirty, service, etc. On July 19 I spoke with the General Manager about them waiving the cancellation fee and they agreed. We called Cheap Caribbean to tell them that they were waiving the fee but we did not hear back from them until July 21 after 5pm and by that time we were leaving 36 hours. I have since called them and they did admit that they should have given us the offer of changing resorts which was never given to us. They sent a "customer service" response basically saying it is out of their control. Kind of amusing, we paid them over $1400 and they can care less.

CheapCaribbean.com — Terrible hotel and no customer svc

We booked a 5 night stay in Barbados in a hotel promoted on this agency's website. We experienced a...