Booking.com / Bungalowpark Domaine De Chodes In Belgiumthis is a scam!

My complaint is because booking.com works with a hotel by the name of Bungalowpark Domaine de Chodes in Belgium, which apart from being of awful quality, also rips off their customers. In the confirmation they sent me they said that the credit card was only for reservation, and that they wouldn't apply payment. Then they asked for a wire transfer. I sent the wire transfer, and immediately after they charged my credit card. In that sense they charged me twice. During my unfortunate stay at the hotel I tried to get reimbursement and they gave me the runaround, it is 6 months later, and now they tell me that the rate was wrong... Clearly this is a fraud. My complaint is that booking.com should make a more thorough due diligence of the hotels they provide access to on their site. In this case I was robbed. Will never use booking.com again, and recommend that people be aware that the quality of the hotels they provide in very questionable.

• Updated by Ronnie Coull · Apr 07, 2017

Still saying I was credited with refund but never was

• Updated by Ronnie Coull · Apr 07, 2017

Still waiting for refund!!

• Updated by Keith.arata · Dec 17, 2017

They over charge you for a room for a week and they ask for 50 dollars for they key and you are suppose to get it back but they never give me my 50 back and if you want to see the pics go to my facebook to see them

• Updated by Harry Talans · Apr 23, 2019

no customer service provided

• Ba
    Barbera Harris Menefee Aug 15, 2018

I am trying to cancel Trip # 19592865271, Confirmation # 86001EC001046 and I cannot

find anywhere to cancel the reservation. Dates of stay: 6/22/2018 through 6/24/20018.

Barbera Menefee

• Ad
    Adam Weishaupt Aug 16, 2018

Booked a room for that night; showed up at the condo and security would not let me in. Was not provided any info how to pick up key. Tried calling umber nobody picked up or returned call. On top of it they refused to make a refund. Then the ext hotel double charged me! Screw this company; total joke.

João Miguel Mora Aug 20, 2018

In the page the price was 25€ and you charged me 31, 70€

MicroRent Rooms, Braga, Portugal -- reservation 01- 06-2018 1 night 1 adult

Chame on you. Last time I use your services.

João Miguel Mora
    +351919542633
    [email protected]

• Bo
    booking.com not honorable Aug 20, 2018

We noticed the rate for our hotel was $215.00 less than the original quote.Called booking .com several times and was told we needed a screenshot of that info.Because we did not have that they will not reimburse us .

keith yap Sep 01, 2018

very untrustfull.it was last minute they cancel my booking .very bad service. give me an unacceptable reason.

Keith.arata Sep 01, 2018

They charge you alot of money for a week and they ask for 50 dollars for a key and you give back to them they supposed to give your 50 back and they never give me my 50 back

• Ab
    Abhinav Advani Sep 02, 2018

Booking was not available on the desired day .
    Information about availabilty of parking was false.
    Booking was confirmed for 23.12.2017

But the owner of the property is refusing for the same .
    Name of Hotel - SAMIRU MANALI
    CITY MANALI
    Date of booking - 23.12.17

Jan Steynberg Sep 05, 2018

Make reservations unforseen circumstances the owner still have 6 weeks to sell his accommodation, only pays back half of my deposit R1800.

Nobody protects the you the holidayer. So he just made R900 for nothing and still can get a booking

• Go
    goyukon Sep 11, 2018

Be aware of the Park Inn by Radisson, Kissimee and Booking.com advertised no prepayment until check in and free cancellation.I booked August 12 next day they charged me USD 62.53 ! I cancelled the hotel ! I complained to Booking.com but never got an answer even hotel don't care !

Kev86 Sep 11, 2018

I tried to cancel a hotel booking which i thought had been successful. Hotel charged me £100 for the room which i didnt use. Noone will refund. Disgrace. I cannot afford to pay this

Noone contacted me to tell me this was unsuccessful

Sam Hamburg Sep 19, 2018

They advertise a price of 1900 rupees, but as soon as you confirm the none-cancellation booking they show you the OTHER price, the one you are finaly supposed to pay which is 20% higher.

Try to call their hiotline? forget it!! 25 minutes and waiting ...

sub human service and outright fraud.

• Pa
    Panneerselvam Premkumar Sep 19, 2018

I have booked Three times Hotel at Erode (Tamil Nadu). After receiving confirmation I phoned up with the Hotel and was told that booking is not confirmed. I repeated the process Two more times. Eventhough get On Line Confirmation concerned Hotels say Rooms are Full No vacancy. Can you please check and advise me accordingly
    P.Premkumar

Samet Paşa Oct 02, 2018

I sent 10 referns link to my friend. they made the reservation. my link does not work any more, now.
    Your reward can't be paid because you claimed the maximum number of rewards allowed per person.
    I didn't get one prize.

• Ta
    TanBT Oct 15, 2018

I feel discriminated. It shouldn't be appear on service offered to public OR there is a webpage offer to Muslim only.
    My booking has been rejected by property owner yet the booking fee was charged to my credit card although promise has been made for the refund (but take time 7 -12 days).

• Dr
    Dr Ali Al-Chalabi Oct 22, 2018

I often book through your company,
    This last booking was quoted £590.00/room. I signed for this contract.

I found I was debited £616.27/room.

Please refund my account with the difference.

I signed my contract with you as a company.

Ali Al-Chalabi(Dr)

• Ro
    roseann adams Oct 27, 2018

I booked a weekend and i only got booked for one night now im being charged $70 more for the next night. This is not fair you guys made the error. I shouldnt be responsible for this error. Please have someone contact me ASAP about this matter @ [email protected]

Mrs Adams

Chrissyhoney Oct 31, 2018

Unable to stay on 4/29/17 for personal reasons. I was however able to cancel within the hotels deadline. I have yet to receive a refund. Booking dot com website. Need a customer service rep to speak to. 3015424081. I was advised by hotel staff to contact the website directly.

• Ro
    Ronnie Coull Nov 04, 2018

Was promised a refund of half of hotel booking due to illness, tried everything to get it as promised but to no avail, do not use this company, they are not interested after you have booked

• Fa
    Farhanasheriff Nov 05, 2018

Hi. I booked a stay at dubai and my trip was cancelled due to my doctor finding a huge cyst in my ovary and my trip got cancelled. I' have a doctors letter and they would not refund me. Do not book with them. No compassion for people

• Ha
    Haettenschwiler Pius Nov 11, 2018

We have been charged on our credit card Euro 118 on 14.09.2018 with the remark "Hotel on Booking.com Amsterdam NLD".
    We do not know any service correlated with "Hotel on Booking.com Amsterdam NLD" and we did not enjoy any service in those days that could have costed Euro 118.
    We have never been in Amsterdam during the last 15 years.

• Ra
    Radhika Agrawal Nov 11, 2018

Hi,

This is regarding booking no 1629924798 and 1830639548 ...Despite of cancellimng the booking, my credit card ending with 0606 ha been charged for the booking. When contacted the property, we were informed that booking.com did not inform them regarding the cancellation.
    Awaiting some resolution

Makjon Nov 12, 2018

I made a hotel reservation on booking.com on Friday, 3 February 2017 for 14th to 17th March 2017 and was told to submit my card details which I did. Unfortunately the trip is no longer coming on due to circumstances beyond my control and I need my money back.

• Do
    Doraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dec 12, 2018

i need urgent help. i submitted booking on Booking.com, i didnot receive anything, trying to get in touch with their customer service for the past few hours but there is no response. will arrive hotel soon. this is very upset.

please contact me back --- [email protected]

• Ar
    Arkadiusz Kalinowski Mar 09, 2019

Deark booking.com,

My girlfriend booked this place in Warsaw. The conditions were okay but heating was not working. I contacted the office, they promised to work on that, but nothing changed during our stay.
    As a proof, I have got a script of communication with the office.
    I would like to ask for 50% refund due to this condition.

Regards, AK

• Ha
    Harry Talans Apr 30, 2019

Booking has a terrible customer service
    they dont respond emails
    do not meet the promotions
    nightmare

They offered to do another reservation with higher rates
    I left the hotel with a ruined vacation

• Pe
    pebin sam Jun 17, 2019

I ( Pebin Sam ) genius 2 privillege customer i stayed in a hotel there they cancel all booking and get the money from me i want to know that this booking money will go to owner or booking.com they doing fraud business i trust your website they cancel the booking i cant even review the booking this is too stupid in my life

• Sp
    Span13 Jun 23, 2019

Booking.com did duplicate transactions on my credit card. Even after that the booking was not honored by the merchant as the QR code provided by booking.com did not work.

I eventually had to pay cash.

Booking.com asked for cash receipt as proof and even after providing the cash receipt did not refund.

BK237320869616212

• Um
    Umabhav Jul 21, 2019

Forced me to provide card details even
    After giving card no, name, expiry.
    Said no need to pay money, but insisted on
    Card complete details. When no money is
    Required why asking for card details.no amt.
    Specified, but insisted on card details.
    Pl. Investigate thoroughly n take action.

• Pa
    Paulina Kowal Aug 06, 2019

Hello I came for holiday and my apartment is not same like on the photo beds smell urine on beds I have bites every Mory my body I want some compensation what I need to do

• 2n
    2ndbaseman Sep 08, 2019

Reviews on booking.com seems inflated. My experiences with the platform had always involve reviews that seems better than what the actual situations are. Some other competitor platform seems to have more objective reviews.

• Su
    suzanne bajerski Oct 07, 2019

SUZANNE BAJERSKI
    I have been waiting for a payment 954.13, please can you look into this as soon as possible. Thank you

• Ra
    RAJASEKARAN sundarraj Nov 03, 2019

I booked hotel booking through you at Abudhabi booking reference as per you received e mail 3115475558
    Booking confirmation received onetime
    But amount debited from you two times from my card
    Please reund the same amount
    Rajasekaran
    [email protected]

Please refund the amount

• Sh
    Shakilkenny Jan 18, 2020

1- couldn't find allocation there was no wembley studio 2
    2-declined my request of arrival time and generated my booking for next day after accepting my reservation.
    3-money was withdrawn without providing me hotel to stay.

CONFIRMATION NUMBER:2150741798

SHAKIL AHMED

• Mu
    Mustafagandhi Feb 09, 2020

Dear Sir

COMPLAINT REGARDING BOOKING.COM AND FABHOTELS.COM

booking ref JYDVIO - Pathetic room and not as per photos shown on the website

See room images with condoms lying around, blood and dirt stained bed sheets... advance 3694/- taken and to be refunded along with compensation for harassment.

Mustafa Gandhi

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices