The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Booking.com — bad tactics regarding non refundable rooms
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Booking.com and Vincci Vía - 66, especially Vincci Vía - 66 should be avoided. Their management is horrible and their tactics regarding your money and how they will hold it is criminal. Booking.com allowed them to do a bait and switch on their website which showed that a room was refundable within 1 night of showing, which is ideal for people securing visas. But they also put their lowest rate room as a asterisk * on small print as non refundable. I made a reservation for a whole week and then found out that I was not able to secure a VISA. Vincci Vía - 66 refused to credit back the charge even though notification was given at least 3 weeks prior to arrival.
I would avoid any hotel with management that does not care to work with their customers.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com
- Booking.com - scam
- Booking.com - bad service
- Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation
- Booking.com - defamatory review
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - hotel booking usa