Complaints & Reviews

late delivery and poor quality!

Ordered 12 roses for delivery as advertised next day. Delivery was 4 days later. Only received 9 roses, they...

[Resolved] terrible service - non delivery

Tried ordering flowers from bloomex. Ca for my wife's birthday... Order never arrived. Called customer...

dead flowers

I purchased three dozen roses to be delivered on Valentines Day. When they arrivede, several of the rose...

7 days late. flowers were dead

Paid extra to have flowers delivered in Evening. They did not deliver at all. I called and no answer. Did not return calls. I called my credit card company to have them reverse the charge and reported them to the BBB. The BBB did not get a response from them at all. A week later flowers came dead. This company should be shut down. They are not even close to reputable. They take your money, and thats it. They hide from you. Horrible company. Do NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

• Po
    poon_m Apr 04, 2008

These people are extremely devious. Fortunately, in many cases it appears that they exceed the one-day grace period that they've given themselves for non-production site orders, which would still constitute false advertising. I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday expecting same-day delivery, and in typical Bloomex-fashion, they arrived two days late, completely useless. I initially made phone calls to customer service, but later switched to their online live help system so that I could retain a transcript as evidence. Interestingly, whenever the issue of a refund was brought up, the operator, whose screename was ims, and I would 'somehow' get disconnected. [Note: if you opt for online help, be sure to periodically copy and paste the conversation to another program. When the conversation is over, a box will pop up asking you if you want the transcript emailed to you. 0 of 5 conversations were emailed to me. Fortunately, I had made my own record of the conversations.]

Stay away from these people at all costs, but if you do have to deal with a bad order, take every precaution to watch your back!

late delivery, flowers were almost dead!

Do not buy from bloomex!!!Order no. 791830 approximate cost: $60I ordered flowers from bloomex for valentine...

no customer service for half dead flowers

Order No. : 752092 Approximate cost: $100

No one from Bloomex has ever resolved my outstanding complaint (replacement or credit) for a shipment of almost dead flowers. I trusted this people and paid them in good faith and they have not honoured their part of the agreement (email PO).

Numerous emails sent, no replies. I even tried calling their toll free line - no luck. Bandits.

Very disappointing. I can only recommend that people avoid this company so they disappear on their own.

Chris Feb 27, 2008

DO NOT BUT FROM BLOOMEX!!!!

Order No. 791830 Approximate Cost: $60

I ordered flowers from BLOOMEX for Valentines day at approximately 9:00 a.m.. They were not delivered until the next day. Their policy is to deliver to business addresses before 5:00 pm if order is placed before 1:00p.m. on same day. Worst of all was the quality of the flowers. Perhaps they were left out over night in the delivery person's car because they looked half dead. I have called them several times but each time I talk to someone they state that someone will get back to me shortly. So far, two weeks later, all they have tried to do is give me a 15% discount coupon. I guess they expect me to buy some more dead flowers! I am now going to contact the Better Business Bureau as well as the Ontario Concumer Protection Branch. I will also call VISA to cancel this charge since they failed to meet their end of the contractural aggreement by failing to deliver the same day the order was rendered.

Save yourself a whole lot of trouble and purchase your flowers elsewhere. My wife is a teacher and she has already spread the word around the school like a wild fire! Please do the same!

Chris

• Ra
    Rachael Jul 23, 2008

Today every one wants something for nothing and people are so fast to jump the gun and run at the jaw ... that they don't bother to read policies or emails regarding there orders .. they just figure if the stamp thier feet and yell and scream at the operator they will get what they want ... I have ordered several times from Bloomex and yes my order was even changed once, not really a big deal, , if you read the policy it clearly says that if that product is unavailable it will be substituted for one of equal value ... PEOPLE NEED TO START PAYING ATTENTION IN THIS FAST PACE SOCIETY THAT WE LIVE IN ...

terrible service!

So, I ordered flowers (on the 14th) for my mother's birthday (on Sunday the 17th.) Hours after them not showing up, I decided to investigate. I go onto the website and amongst their ridiculous policies, I managed to find out they don't deliver on Sundays! When I selected Sunday's date, I was not informed of this. No where in the ordering process is this information revealed, like similar websites. Then I discover they can't deliver the next day either because Alberta has a new holiday. The website says they will deliver Saturday or Monday, whichever is closer to the date. (Call me crazy, but if I placed the order Thursday, Saturday would have been a good choice! Better a day early than 2 days late.) Anyway, I change the address on Sunday night to my mother's workplace ($10 fee), to be delivered on Tuesday since she would not be home. Tuesday rolls around and my mother gets home from work, without flowers. She does come home to a message on the answering machine, however. They tried delivering them to that address. (A fee is usually charged if no one is there to accept them. For their sake, let's hope not!) I tried to get in contact with Bloomex via their 'Live help online support.' Several hours and several different people later, they finally tell me they will be delivered to correct address the following day. Am I in the wrong to feel like I am owed... something?!

• Tr
    Tracey Mar 29, 2008

I totally Agree that the service, customer service, return policies etc., are very bad.

These are the names of the owners as registered on Whois.circa.ca =

Domain florist-ottawa.ca

Fax
    Email [email protected]

• Mr
    Mr. S.J. Turnbull May 22, 2008

I wish I'd check this complaint board before I placed our Mother's day flower order through Bloomex, who seems to be criminally incompetent on-line flower delivery business. I am joining a long list of dissatisfied customers - our ordered flowers were also delivered late, with missing sender's information and were very poor quality. All my attempts to file a complaint (numerous phone calls and e-mails to generic "Bloomex management" received no response or proper follow up!) Bloomex has the worst customer service I ever experienced. All the appropriate on-line fraudulent authorities need to be notified to either force Bloomex to improve their customer service or to close their business down. I urge all of you that experienced criminally poor business service from Bloomex to report them to the RCMP-Canadian Consumer protection division.
    In the meantime – customers should avoid at all cost to use Bloomex’s atrocious on-line services.
    Mr. S.J. Turnbull

• Pe
    Penny Petraki Aug 20, 2018

I placed the order on mother's day its been 3 days now no flowers have been delivered to my mom. Very upset
    No contact number only answering machine. No live person. Please do not order from bloomed anything.. I am so disappointed. I have never come across such a hideous scam artist company online order than bloomex.

John8659 Aug 28, 2018

Roses not delivered on Valentines day despite extra fee charged. no response, no phone call no email . Just fast to take your money very fast. They should be deregistered ! Buyer beware

Jasmyne Hudgin Oct 31, 2018

Hi I ordered flowers to be delivered yesterday and was wondering what and why they did not arrive? The order was going to 680 Queens Quay West Toronto Ontario for Diane Nellis apt 205 order number 2066622 is this a scam I'm very unhappy about this!

• Su
    Susanne Kumar Nov 05, 2018

Pink roses died on 2nd day and also one bunch of stocks . Disappointed Do not want to tell my daughter. I will not be making use of your services for my floral orders withou a response from you and a rectification of the matter.They were ordered in Moncton . Sent from Vancouver to Sidney BCSS
    Susanne Kumar

late delivery of products!

I ordered several separate orders from Bloomex, to my wife, mom, and mother-in-law. I ordered 3 days in...

flowers not delivered!

I ordered flowers from Bloomex to be delivered to a friend in Montreal. The flowers were not delivered. The...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices