Murphy Oil Corporation Logo

Murphy Oil Corporation

Having problems with Murphy Oil Corporation?

Murphy Oil Corporation Customer Service Contacts

+1 870 862 6411 (United States)
300 Peach Street
El Dorado, Arkansas
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 7000, El Dorado, AR 71731-7000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Murphy Oil Corporation Customer Service. Initial Murphy Oil Corporation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Murphy Oil Corporation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Murphy Oil Corporation. Discuss the issues you have had with Murphy Oil Corporation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Murphy Oil Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Murphy Oil Corporationtobacco

I was refused the purchase of cigarettes even though I am 19 years of age before December 31 2019 as stated in statue SECTION 6. Arkansas Code § [protected]) "(19)(A) "Minor" means a person who is under twenty-one (21) years of age.
(B) "Minor" does not include a person who:
(i) Is under twenty-one (21) years of age if the person presents a military identification card establishing that he or she is a member of the United States Armed Forces; or (ii) Has attained nineteen (19) years of age as of December 31, 2019;"

tobacco

Murphy Oil CorporationWater in diesel fuel

I filled up with fuel / 16 gallons, drove approx 35 miles and the truck died and could not get it started. It had to be towed to dealership and they discovered there was water in the fuel. The fuel was saved in containers, I have all receipts, milage and info necessary. It contaminated the entire fuel system and all 8 injectors and fuel rails have to be replaced, at a cost of 8804.08. I filed a complaint with the customer service dept, filled out all the personal info for me and the mechanic filled out their service report form. They said they had 5 days to investigate the claim and would get back to me. I FINALLY called on the 5th day to check the claim and they informed me the claim was denied and I would be sent a letter letting me know why.

• Ba
        Balober Mar 01, 2012

I selected the $1.99 fuel additive, but it gave me the $7.99 one instead! Then my vehicle ran badly, stalling and sputtering. My son's truck did the same thing. We had to get some Seafoam to put in it to get rid of the water.

Murphy Oil CorpScam

Email:[protected]@rediffmail.com
      www.murphyoilcorp.com
      DATE:20/01/2010.

ATTN:SIR/MADAM.

I'M Instructed to officuialy inform you that MURPHY OIL CORPORATION USA has offered you a job as a branch general manager of MURPHY OIL CORPORATION. in our branch in Nouakchott mauritania.

Your contact is provided to us by your school agent mr.omar y. elhajaj.

You have 2 official cars and a dooples building well funished awaiting for you in mauritania, Your air ticket and other documents will be provided to you by the company.

Your salary is $25, 000, 00 a month for a start and other allawancies.

Provide to us your CV and other necessary documents.

Regard
      Mr.R. Madison Murphy.
      MANAGING MENEBER DIRECTORS
      MURPHY OIL CORPORATION

Murphy OilStay away from them

On Christmas day about 11 a.m. my husband went to get gas, not realizing that the station was not open. He was at your location on 291 Hwy. Harrisonville, Mo. He swiped our debit card and then realizing that the pumps were not on he cancelled the transaction. Later I discovered on our bank statement that a $1 preauthorization was put on my card now I do not really have a problem with that, because that is pretty normal. What I have a problem with is the $75 dollar preauthorization fee that my bank statement is showing. I contacted your asst. manager at that location and was told this is common policy to charge this amount. I told her this has never occurred before and asked for the corporate number. She gave it to me and I called only to be told that this is your company's policy to do this and it should be reversed in 24 to 36 hours and if not to contact my bank, etc. This should never have been preauthorized to my card, since the transaction was cancelled, and I as the customer should not have to go through the hassle of reclaiming any funds that may occur from this transaction. If this is your policy to put $75 preauthorizations on customer's cards then you can consider me an ex customer of any of your gas stations.

Bonham Texas Murphy OilThis store is not honoring their in stock guarantee

Bonham Texas Murphy Oil. This store is not honoring their in stock guarantee.

The older female (manager) on July 7, 2009 stated she was not honoring the in stock guarantee because she did not honor enough product, Smokeless tobacco. She stated the in stock guarantee is only if they run out and not honored if they make the mistake in ordering not enough products. I feel this is wrong, she must be pocketing the $5.00 for each customer and making her a tidy profit. This is the only store that has this policy that I have ever encountered. Someone needed to check into this. You are loosing customers and getting a bad reputation.
          One very upset customer.

christianboyles96 Oct 08, 2012

Same problem in Houston Texas with grizzly wintergreen long cut said as long as they had a wintergreen in any variation Pouches or fine cut they couldn't honer the guarantee.

• Th
              think 2 x s Nov 23, 2009

murphy at azle tx has same problem because the skoal pouches are on sales 5 at the price of three. but they try to never have 5 of any one flavor. we are talking about over 7 bucks at today's prices.

murphy oil co./gas salesover charge on card

I was charged $109 on my card 5/08 for gas. my car does not hold that much gas, even at the prices of that time. I tried to file a complaint & get the charge revervsed on my card. it did not work. I did buy about $40 in gas about that time, but not no $109. then it came out later how someone hard hacked into the murphy oil credit card system & diverted some over charges into a hackers account. but that wal mart visa would not do anything about it. I will make sure that this gets ALL over the net, if I don't get back the $69 over charge from murhpy oil comp. they have until 3/29/09.

• Ba
                babybear 9823 Mar 12, 2011

Hello

this comment is for Murphy's customer service

I was attempting to apply for your cashier job online, but kept getting an error message saying my email address was incorrect.
                well, I beg to differ. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my email address. I have used this one for 7-8 years and have no intention whatsoever of changing anything about it. So, rather than putting up with this harrassent, I will continue my job search elsewhere. a position as a cashier would have been beneath me anyway.

I thought you could use this honnest comment

regards
                r.parker
                [protected]

• Je
                jess1909 Jan 18, 2011

I went in to a Murphys gas station earlier, after a long day of work to get a cold drink. I waited in line for a good couple of mins. and the girl there didnt say a thing to me. so i politely asked is this register open? "no it aint!" is what i got. i was like, ive been here for 5 mins and you didnt say a word, and i walked to the next space, where the other cashier was just walking back too. the first one says, "you aint even been here 5 minutes." I didnt say anything else, just ignored her. then she said, "if you werent on your cell phone maybe you could get some service around here!" I told her that i would call her manager, so she shut her mouth. I worked in customer service for 5 yrs. and i have never talked to a customer that way, and i have had some pretty rude ones...that is just not good buisness

• Mo
                motherof2girls Sep 15, 2010

I had worker confront me about how her and my ex-fiance are sleeping together. she did this while Im high risk preg. Which cause me to have my baby 3 weeks early. I tried to file a ciomplaint about it and her boss gave me atittude and wouldnt listen to my complaint. i felt as if they took thgis as a big joke. Now noone will talk to me there.
                MURPHY'S GAS STATION IS A MESS!!!

Murphy Oil — Excessive charges