Bell Canadavirgin mobile

O

I called three days ago and I asked to speak to a supervisor because I wanted to upgrade my plan from $65/month for 2 gigs of data to the plan you have online for $65/month, but with 3 gigs of data. The supervisor was on the phone and the CSR said the supervisor would call me back, but never did.

Now today (June 24) my phone started saying "no service" after I restarted it because it was lagging. I was unable to fix the phone by removing the SIM card or any of the other instructions from the CSR I spoke with, tech support or seeking my own help online. The first CSR I spoke with put me on hold for 20 minutes and never came back to the line, so I hung up and called back again. Tech support was unable to help either. I had to leave work and missed an hour of overtime pay to go to the mall to have the in store CSR help with my phone. He found it is a problem with the phone, not the SIM, so now I have a loaner phone and my phone is going in for service repair.

Also, I called the phone insurance company to verify the process of receiving a new phone. They do not have a correct address on file for me there and I cannot change the address. I then had to call Virgin AGAIN and ask them to call the insurance company to change the address. The CSR then hung up on me. Now I am back at work and the person on the chat said they cannot call.

I would like a new phone. I do not want to even try to go through the insurance. I called and spoke to three people in their insurance department who could not help me because your company has not provided them with my current address or my previous address. I have not lived anywhere else since I got this phone. I would also like the plan that I wanted. I am so angry and frustrated that I am ready to leave Virgin. The supervisor not calling me back was bad enough, but being on hold for 20 minutes and then not having a resolution, and THEN having to go to the store on my own time and miss out on overtime pay to fix this with my own initiative is just completely unacceptable. Terrible customer service on your end. I am extremely unhappy and dissatisfied.

RESOLVED