Having problems with Ashley Madison?

Ashley Madison Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 742 2218 (North America)
+44 80 0014 8429 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 451 976 (New Zealand)
+43 800 296 092 (Austria)
+41 800 835 074 (Switzerland)
+45 8082 6807 (Denmark)
+47 8001 0859 (Norway)
+31 80 0020 0734 (Netherlands)
+54 80 0666 1527 (Argentina)
+27 800 981 876 (South Africa)
Ruby Inc., PO Box 67027
Thu10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ashley Madison Customer Service. Initial Ashley Madison complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ashley Madison above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ashley Madison. Discuss the issues you have had with Ashley Madison and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ashley Madison Complaints & Reviews

Ashley MadisonAccount suspended

I tried to join up earlier in the week but AM immediately suspended my account before I spoke to anyone or even logged in once. So I tried again using a different email address and device, and I got suspended again before even chatting with anyone or being contacted.

Apparently there is a large ratio of men to women here and it's no wonder because they keep banning women for no reason!

Ashley MadisonSuspended account

So I signed up 3-4 days ago, the day after my account was suspended because I was "soliciting myself", which I wasnt. I tried signing up again, and that account got suspended too, I couldn't even post a picture of myself. I tried signing up yet again on my laptop, and I got suspended again. This website is [censored]. I'm so upset. Why? Just why?

Ashley MadisonDating site for married people

Wim6en join for free. I was on there for about a year. I had met several people. Never broke any of thier rules. I am real and not a hooker. Then one vf day out of the blue I got logged out n when I try to get back in it says my account has been temporarily suspended. Thos has been 6 months now. I tried to set up new accounts from different devices but it wont let me. No explanation as to why I am suspended. Sent them numerous emails. No response.

Ashley MadisonTemporarily suspended account

Account suspended yes I opened several because the website kept kicking me off soon as I signed up
        I did nothing wrong
        My email- [protected]@yahoo.com
        Funkinkysex2020 my user name
        Restore it please
        This needs to be fixed it's my first experience on this site

Ashley Madisontemporary suspension

for some reason my account has undergone a temporary suspension and i just want my account back and to know the reason why it was suspended seeing as i didn't violate any terms this was my very first time on the site and it's very upsetting to have this happen but yeah i just want a reason as to why orrr i'd be happy to have my account back up and running

temporary suspension

Nov 20, 2019

Ashley Madison — account suspension

I created an Ashley Madison profile less than a month ago. I've been very lucky to have met some wonderful...

Ashley Madisonaccount has been temporarily suspended

My 1st account has been temporarily suspended so I tried opening a new one and that was suspended as well so tonight I tried a 3rd one and could'nt log in as it has been temporarily suspended...now I have 3 accounts which I can't use...why was my 1st, then 2nd and again my 3rd account suspended? I have met a guy about a mont ago on Ashleigh Madison and got on really well, but now we cant connect, since nearly a week past, as I can't log in.
            How will this be rectified? Please reply

Jun 03, 2019

Ashley Madison — they banned my ip address for no reason

So i was using ashley madison for a while now. I am a legitimate person and not a prostitute, not a hooker...

Jan 26, 2019

Ashley Madison — dating services suspended

Why is it that every time I make an account that you guys suspend it within 30 minutes of having the...

Ashley Madison — suspended account

I v tried several times to email to AM to find out the reason of my suspended account but i never had...

Ashley Madison — account suspended

I am a genuine woman who has been on and off AM for a few months now. I have had a couple of successful...

Ashley Madison — defamation of character

A person has created an account as Tarnee Louise and is identifying themselves as me. I am in Townsville...

Ashley Madison — Ridiculous

This website is a huge rip-off and nothing else. They want money all the time and soon you will realize you...

Toronto

Ashley Madison — Fraud

This is a fraud from the very beginning to the end. Being a man who wants to find love is very tough. Why?...

Ashley Madison — misleading sign-up for credits

Stephen Brooker - Profile: [protected] - Order ID: MSW0SVK1YM I thought I was using a free zone on your site...

Ashley Madisonscam emails

I was contacted again by a scam email, she wanted money, I refused and she reported me to you saying I done something, it's unbelievable if you attempt to find me, you have charged me around £400 and I only joined last week. Its disgusting, your whole site is a complete scam with all fake profiles. This seems to be the way, a woman can demand money and obviously I am going to refuse as it's illegal, you are promoting prostitution and I want a full refund and this profile shut down. I have been a member maybe 2 days and it's a complete scam, I don't even expect a reply because it's obviously a complete rip off.
              Gary Watson
              Gary807

Ashley Madison — hi someone found my password. changed my profile and used my card

Hi. I am the second month with a shot Madison and someone stole my password. Changed my profile and used my...

Ashley Madison — payment options

Hi, i tried to upgrade my membership with a prepaid credit card yesterday, June 25th, but the fee exceeded...

Ashleymadison.com — it's a fraud! stay away!

When I joined AshleyMadison website I immediately received several messages from local women. I could not...

Ashleymadison.com — scam

Do not use this site, AshleyMadison is a real scam. I tried to find a nice girl there, but only later I...

Toronto