Having problems with Uniform Dating?

Uniform Dating Customer Service Contacts

2, Angel Square
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - EC1V1NY

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Uniform Dating Customer Service. Initial Uniform Dating complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Uniform Dating above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Uniform Dating. Discuss the issues you have had with Uniform Dating and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Uniform Dating Complaints & Reviews

Uniform Datingfee charge

I signed up for the 3 day trial for uniform dating for £2.96 and expected to be on there for those THREE days only
I did NOT sign up for a rolling monthly subscription fee for £30 a month
How dare they do that.
I would like my fee reimbursed and the account deactivated as I requested on the site
I tried to cancel the account online after answering the relevant questions only to be greeted with a generic message telling me to ring a phone number to deactivate it.
Simon Gilbert

RESOLVED

• Uniform Dating's response · Jan 31, 2020

Hey!
      We are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service we provide. But we are always trying to do our best to improve the site. We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion. Regards

Uniform Dating — Thieves

I became Uniformdating.com member and paid $9.99 for it. Two days later they charged me additional $20. I...