Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] fee charge

I signed up for the 3 day trial for uniform dating for £2.96 and expected to be on there for those THREE days only
I did NOT sign up for a rolling monthly subscription fee for £30 a month
How dare they do that.
I would like my fee reimbursed and the account deactivated as I requested on the site
I tried to cancel the account online after answering the relevant questions only to be greeted with a generic message telling me to ring a phone number to deactivate it.
Simon Gilbert

• Uniform Dating's response · Jan 31, 2020

Hey!
    We are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service we provide. But we are always trying to do our best to improve the site. We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion. Please, contact us back via [email protected]
    Regards

• Resolution Statement

Thieves

I became Uniformdating.com member and paid $9.99 for it. Two days later they charged me additional $20. I called to customer service. They were very friendly until I told them...