Bank Of America Mortgagenot posting payments

I may be getting forclosed on by Bank of America because Bank of America Mortgage is not posting payments or they are posting payments ten to twenty days after they get them. I made a repayment plan with Bank of America in Januaty 2011. I was to pay $900.00 by 1-25-11, and I was to pay $1040.00 by the 25th for February through July 2011. I made an allotment. In the end of February, I called because by payment from [protected] was not posted. I was told that they were behind on posting and not to worry. On March 7th, Bank of America posted my 3-4-2011 payment. Where was my Feb 18 2011 payment? I called. I have this paymejnt set in an allotment. A treasury check is sent to this company. It will be 60 days before I can get a copy of the cleared check. Although they got my March4 2011 payment, they did not post my March 18 2011 payment.

I think this is a conspiracy and common practice of this company. On March 26, 2011 I had stopped the allotment and set up for my April 15 2011 payment. They charged me $20.00 fee to be taken on [protected]. They took it on Monday [protected]. So they have to hold my $1040.00 and run it on [protected].

This company does not care. I now have to look for a Mortgage attorney to help me with this mess. All because Bank of America is paying with payments. If anyone is having this same problem, let me know at [protected]@gmail.com

• Ka
    Karri1912 Apr 11, 2012

I am having a huge problem with BOA as well. They sent a letter saying we are three months behind on our payments. The didn't post a payment I made in April 2011, March 2011 or September 2011. I call every day and I get the same answer that they are researching it. I have faxed and emailed bank statements showing the payments and yet they have still not posted the payments. I escalated my complaint to the corporate office and once again I had to fax my bank statements then she said it had to be researched again. I just don't get it what needs to be researched when it clearly says it I made the payments. I just don't know what to do anymore. They clearly don't care.