Bank Of Americabank teller jessica cheater

Me and my boyfriend have a business for 5 years together we have been going to this bank branch for 2 years now everyone new us there as together we have 2 accounts there mine and his for business. Well about a month ago I found out that a bank teller has been cheating with my boyfriend stating she didn't know he had a girlfriend at all. So I spoke to her manager and she said she was so sorry and shocked well the girl Jessica said she would stop that she is sorry as well but it seems she was not because I found my boyfriend with her again. Now at this point I'm upset because she knows our info and I don't know what she's capable of doing to our account and I think she just wants him for him money. So I call corporate and I didn't here nothing back from them. So I'm am upset at this bank for allowing this teller to still work there know what she has done.

bank teller jessica cheater

• Fi
    FishyToMe Jul 30, 2013

That's not the way Jessica tells the story...

• Fi
    FishyToMe Jul 30, 2013

Yeah, Jessica's a great gal - always offering to help any man complete a deposit.

• Lo
    LoveBeautyNGlam Jul 30, 2013

This has nothing to do with Bank of America or "Jessica". I hope corporate was laughing at you when you were attempting to get this girl fired because YOUR boyfriend can't keep his d- in his pants. You thinking she wants him just for his money is just making up another excuse for your sorry excuse for a boyfriend.

All the talk about her knowing "your information" and you don't know what she's capable of yet you are the one that is attempting to mess with her livelihood, her reputation at work and go as far as to say she's going to steal your personal information and do what with it exactly?

Honestly if you are going to try and get this girl FIRED for this and then actual go online and complain because the business won't do it -- I don't want to imagine the high school drama you create in your own business for the last 5 years.

• gesserfan Aug 26, 2013

Grow up. Don't air your dirty laundry like this. It is not Jessica's fault you can't satisfy him.