Having problems with Badcock & More?

Badcock & More Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 223 2625 (Customer Service)
+1 877 706 8959 (Credit & Collections)
P.O. Box 497
Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Badcock & More Customer Service. Initial Badcock & More complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Badcock & More above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Badcock & More. Discuss the issues you have had with Badcock & More and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Badcock & More Complaints & Reviews

Feb 13, 2021

Badcock Furniture — Customer service

My husband and I went to badcock furniture in saraland alabama to buy furniture and we were told that someone...

Badcock & Moredelivery

I ordered a sleeper sofa from store in St Augustine, Fl the begining of Nov. When it arrived it was the wrong color and hard as a rock. I chose to get the sofa IT was the wrong color AGAIN. I said I would take the display model off the floor but the manager would not let delivery workers take another 30 minutes to switch it out. and said I would not be receiving it until the 4th of Jan even after the problems I had gone through. The delivery guys would have been more than happy to deliver it because they knew what I had gone through. That to me is unaccepable for a manager. My name is Barbara Januszewski client #633m871126. Also I have been doing business with you for a long time and still use you I will use another store near me Only one more question. why don't you make a sofa that is between the sofa and love seat.

Nov 25, 2020

Badcock & More — Delivery

I ordered a washing machine from the store in Shallotte North Carolina in early October 2020 and it wa...

Badcock FurnitureRecliner

Filing complaint against Hattiesburg store. Will never buy another thing from u. Was done dirty!! Salesman told me he n his boss would bring 2 me on Saturday never came r called me. I called on Sunday afternoon when they open no one answered. So called Monday delivery men off set up 4 Tuesday. Josh knew I couldn't get chair out of bedroom told whole story crippled n 2008. Had know one help me when men came they refuse take my chair out 2 put chair bought from u n my room. Called Josh Jake got phone said they couldn't make guys move chair. So had sit new chair n living room n the way. I called Christian Services they came got chair n put new one n 4 me. Donated my lift chair 2 them! I had 2 friends that was going buy living room suit n bedroom suit from y'all bc I bragged how great u were. So I needed new bedroom suit 2 so now we will go else where 2 do our business n I will tell everyone I know don't buy from ur company.

Sep 08, 2020

Badcock & More — Furniture and customer service

March 2020, I purchased a dinette set, king mattress set and a bar stool table set. The mattress set wa...

Aug 01, 2020

Badcock & More — Damage to my home

Had a bedroom set delivered to my home about 2 weeks ago, the person tripped and put a hole in my wall . I...

Jun 10, 2020

Badcock & More — Queen size bed

I purchase a bedroom suite last year sometime and they offered me insurance just in case something happen to...

Jun 09, 2020

Badcock & More — Customer service - return of product

I am writing this email in reference to a recent purchase at store # 753 for a dining room table - I am...

May 20, 2020

Badcock & More — I purchased a bed, dresser and mattress

I purchased a king size bedroom with mattresses and i am very perplexed with the service and product. First...

Bennettsville

Badcock & MoreVacuum cleaner

My mother who is 86 yr. badcock refuse to credit her account for something she doesn't want any more. She would like the credit to go to her account instead they are offering her a gift card for $50 which she would be loosing about $40. Or apply it to another electronic product and pay the difference. The policy is a rip-off. She on a fix income and her account isn't delinquent. I have tried and tried to get this resolved. No help. I would like other people hopefully don't let this happen to them are there elderly parents. I hope they read this and do the right thing.

Apr 25, 2020

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation — Defective furniture and bad store manager

Store 134 refuses to give me refund for delivery charges when the manger didn't want to replace the...

Apr 13, 2020

Badcock & More — poor customer service

I purchased a sectional from your company, which I love. But, i've been out of work for two months, due...

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporationmy mattress

I called and made a claim on my mattress because my house had a roof leak and and mold and mildew I thought my 10 year warranty would cover me getting a new mattress but they said I was denied because I didn't fall into the certain claim criteria what use is the, warranty if I can't make a claim and the mattress is making me sick they came to take pictures of the mattress and now their refusing to replace it because I don't fit into their claim criteria?!

Dec 18, 2019

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation — couch and loveseat

Around a month ago I recently purchased a new couch and loveseat. Shortly after having the couches, I noticed...

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporationaccount

I have an account with Badcock and I felled behind on my payments, because of hours was cut. After the hours was cut, I was unemployed after that. I had the insurance on my Badcock account, so in case this happen I will be ok with payments being paid to my account to keep it updated. I spoke with an representative about 4 months ago, and I'm still getting calls. I explain to the rep that I'm still unemployed and don't know when I will be able to catch up the payments. I'm willing to make a payment, but not for the amount that the monthly payments are for $150.00 a month. I can not afford that payment if I'm not working.

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporationcustomer service - corporate

I was having trouble getting the website to submit my payment. After hitting the submit button twice, I decided to call badcock. I spoke to a very nice lady who then transferred me to a department to take my payment. The person named, Ricky, who greeted me wasn't nice at all and talked to me in a pretty stern manner. He read me all of the details about my past due balance of $374, remaining balance and all. He proceeded to ask me how I will be paying today and I said I just want to make a payment of $110 today. He tells me that he cannot take less than the past due balance from me. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've had to speak to these individuals at Badcock since purchasing my furniture and they are always rude and have terrible customer service! Within the next few days I will be paying my furniture off and I will never purchase anything from this place again.

Oct 31, 2019

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation — return of equipment

Yesterday a dining set was delivered to our sons apartment. The set is too large for the area. I called to...

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporationbedroom furniture

I'm very upset with the Winter Garden, Florida Badcock location. I've had to return furniture twice due to the agent wanting to make a sale and ordering items that wasn't compatible. Now it's the blame game between the store and the delivery guys! Something needs to be for me the customer being inconvenienced! I've had to drive twice to the store and then had to wait for pickup! This is unprofessional and bad business!

Oct 19, 2019

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation — employees girlfriend

I visited the badcock in crossville last week and while I was in there the delivery girl was macking all over...

Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporationretirement compensation

My father worked for Babcock for 15 years. He is now 76 years old and although he is vested, he has been denied his retirement benefits. He still has all of his documentation proving he was a former employer (and the information is seemingly in the Department of Labor system). I am trying to figure out what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

-April Wright

RESOLVED

• Badcock & More's response · Oct 21, 2019

October 21, 2019

Re: Case # 1181653

Badcock Home Furniture &more (“Badcock”) is in receipt of the above referenced complaint and appreciates the opportunity to respond.

On behalf of Badcock, we are very sorry to hear about the concern that was expressed in your complaint. We would like to investigate this matter further for you and kindly ask that you reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected] during our business hours Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time.

Sincerely,