Badcock Furniture — deceiving sales practices
12/05/08, Terrible Sales Practices!! Purchased a sofa, 2 days later the same sofa went on sale. Stopped by store to see about getting a store credit for the difference. Was told by the Asst Mgr, who remembered my purchase, that they did not have a '30-day sale' policy. He ADMITTED that he knew the sofa was going on sale, but it was his practice, as well as the practice of the local store, NOT to tell customers, therefore, we would go ahead and purchase at the higher price. Even after admitting that he deceived me so I would go ahead and purchase the sofa, he still would not issue a store credit. Buyers Beware!! of hidden agendas in the Washington, NC store!!! Will never, ever buy from again.
More Badcock Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Badcock - do not buy from them
- Badcock & More - I got bed bugs from badcock!!
- Badcock Home Furniture & More - thieves!!!
- Badcock & More - money stealing company
- Badcock Furniture - dana owens, store employee, horrible old woman
- Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation - table and storage bench, replacements broken and wrongly ordered 4 times.
- Badcock & More / W.S. Badcock Corporation - account
- Badcock & More - I purchased a bed, dresser and mattress
- Badcock & More - Vacuum cleaner
- Badcock home furniture - very unhappy with customer service