ATT U-Verse — not worth the time or money
I have had the worse experience with AT&T UVERSE customer service for the SECOND time. No one is willing to do their job. There are plenty of contact numbers listed all over the internet and ads, however, actually calling one of those numbers gets you nowhere except with a huge headache and an angry temper. I had a simple request, to have my cable burried. To have that problem taken care of required getting the run-around and being "transferred" to different departments for almost two hours. This is absolutely ridculous and insane for any customer to receive this kind of treatment. These people are highly UNtrained and "do not work well with others". Nor do they even seem to care what the customer has to go through to receive the proper help. This company is very unprofessional and unorganized. I thought switching to this service would be an A+ for me but I was very wrong. It has been a waste of my time as I have had numerous problems with my internet modem and for the first two weeks was only able to have working service for about two days. What a waste of money. Not worth it to me! Very frustrating!! Poor management.
More ATT U-Verse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service