ATT U-Versenot worth the time or money

M

I have had the worse experience with AT&T UVERSE customer service for the SECOND time. No one is willing to do their job. There are plenty of contact numbers listed all over the internet and ads, however, actually calling one of those numbers gets you nowhere except with a huge headache and an angry temper. I had a simple request, to have my cable burried. To have that problem taken care of required getting the run-around and being "transferred" to different departments for almost two hours. This is absolutely ridculous and insane for any customer to receive this kind of treatment. These people are highly UNtrained and "do not work well with others". Nor do they even seem to care what the customer has to go through to receive the proper help. This company is very unprofessional and unorganized. I thought switching to this service would be an A+ for me but I was very wrong. It has been a waste of my time as I have had numerous problems with my internet modem and for the first two weeks was only able to have working service for about two days. What a waste of money. Not worth it to me! Very frustrating!! Poor management.

• Tx
    txbatri Jul 09, 2014

We have AT&T UVERSE, since DlCK and Jr. decide to invade Iraq on behalf of Israel, AIPAC, Jew lobbyist to get rid of Saddam, supporting them Palestinian the war in Iraq costing U.S tax payer in trillion of dollars with 25K U.S personnel death and 44K wounded many young men/women come home with permanent disabled blind, with missing limbs and over 600K Iraqis civilians death. U.S debt growth nearly to 20 trillion dollars. Today Iraq still in hell hole fighting between religious faction, with innocent people died across the country daily and violent spreading to neighboring countries and my ATT UVERSE still working with no problem.

• Lo
    lolds8934 Apr 30, 2012

I dispute my final bill with Att U-verse I paid 69.00 on March 2 and 68.00 on March 9, and ended service March 28.
    I do not owe $109.00 as they say.
    Linda Olds [protected]

Andrew Wolfe Jul 18, 2010

I was promised a $100 Reward Card when I signed up for a package just above the basic package. When they came to hook me up they messed up the order completely! They got very aspect of my order wrong and by the time the installer from AT&T and I realized it was wrong, it was pretty much a done deal. HE got on the phone, called his support from the regional office and they promised me a great deal if I kept what was already installed at my residence. I listened, thought about it, asked them twice @ price and package, to which they gave me their word. SURE ENOUGH ATT WENT BACK ON ITS PROMISE !! More than one promise was broken, actually:
    1- Price promised is not what I got charged on my first bill, which I happened to be charged full price!
    2- I was not informed of the $300 reward card, which I AM entitled to
    3- I still have not even received my $100 reward card, which is not even the correct level of card I am owed, but regardless, neither one is in my possession!!
    4- When I spoke to the salesperson over the phone, they(the 6 different AT&T employees I spoke with)all claimed they had not control over the reward program and there was nothing they could do to ensure I got the reward!!
    I AM SO MAD AT AT&T, THE COMPANY I WENT TO THE MATT DEFENDING BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN THEM!! THEY HAVE FAILED THIS CUSTOMER, THIS PERSON, ON EVERY LEVEL. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES AND RINGING MY(at&t) PNONE OFF THE HOOK TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!! THEY SHOULD BUT...NOT ONE CALL!!! SHAME ON YOU FOR CONNING ME, AT&T!! NOT BETTER THAN A THIEF!!
    Andrew Wolfe
    [email protected](also another way I am a customer)

• Tc
    tcrank472 May 10, 2010

I was promised a $500 rebate and have the chat logs to prove it. When I go to the ATT Reward Center, the system says I am entitled to a $200 reward. I have heard others are having this same problem.

• Me
    Melissa Long Apr 13, 2009

I have the exact same problem! They told me i would get a reward and still havent recieved it even after TRYING to sign up for it on website.

• Me
    Melissa Long Apr 13, 2009

We ordered att u-verse in Feb. 09 and they told us we would get 150 reward back. The site that i apply for the reward keeps saying there is no reward in for that number?? WHEN WILL WE GET OUR REWARD?!

• Lu
    Lue Davis Oct 13, 2008

i receved att-u-verve on 9-19-08, and was support to get 100.00 rebate back they told me 2 to 4 weeks, as of 10-13 -08 i have not recieved it yet so are they jst telling people that just for them to sign up or is real, i would like to know. your truly Lue Davis