Menu

complaints

AT&T Complaints Summary

644 Resolved
1502 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with AT&T, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for AT&T has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AT&T. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

AT&T complaints 2146

Sort by:

Newest AT&T complaints

5:19 pm EDT

AT&T look like illegal practices

To my dismay my daughter Susan was leaving for Europe. She had purchased an IPhone two months ago. When she called to inform them that she needed to make sure that she had service abroad..she was told..she didn't have the phone long enough to have automatic service! Imagin..you must have it for 90 days before its automatic. If you wanted...you could purchase a plan of 6.00 per month..and save 29 cents per minute. She figured well..not bad..then then proceeded to tell her she needed to fax over a copy of her Passport, driver's license and being she lived home..she needed to send a copy of her parents utility bill. She then said...how can I just make copies of my most valuable information and just fax it randomly to you..where is it going? who will have it? and of course they said..no go..no phone for you then in Europe.. Any suggestions if this is legal? This is insane..I am so angry that I want to put it on the news! thoughts?

6:32 pm EDT

AT&T not worth the time or money

I have had the worse experience with AT&T UVERSE customer service for the SECOND time. No one is willing to do their job. There are plenty of contact numbers listed all over the internet and ads, however, actually calling one of those numbers gets you nowhere except with a huge headache and an angry temper. I had a simple request, to have my cable burried. To have that problem taken care of required getting the run-around and being "transferred" to different departments for almost two hours. This is absolutely ridculous and insane for any customer to receive this kind of treatment. These people are highly UNtrained and "do not work well with others". Nor do they even seem to care what the customer has to go through to receive the proper help. This company is very unprofessional and unorganized. I thought switching to this service would be an A+ for me but I was very wrong. It has been a waste of my time as I have had numerous problems with my internet modem and for the first two weeks was only able to have working service for about two days. What a waste of money. Not worth it to me! Very frustrating! Poor management.

Read full review of AT&T and 7 comments
7 comments
tcrank472
May 10, 2010 10:48 pm EDT

I was promised a $500 rebate and have the chat logs to prove it. When I go to the ATT Reward Center, the system says I am entitled to a $200 reward. I have heard others are having this same problem.

lolds8934
Smyrna, US
Apr 30, 2012 8:20 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I dispute my final bill with Att U-verse I paid 69.00 on March 2 and 68.00 on March 9, and ended service March 28.
I do not owe $109.00 as they say.
Linda Olds [protected]

Melissa Long
Bessemer City, US
Apr 13, 2009 10:31 pm EDT

We ordered att u-verse in Feb. 09 and they told us we would get 150 reward back. The site that i apply for the reward keeps saying there is no reward in for that number? WHEN WILL WE GET OUR REWARD?!

txbatri
Portland, US
Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm EDT

We have AT&T UVERSE, since DlCK and Jr. decide to invade Iraq on behalf of Israel, AIPAC, Jew lobbyist to get rid of Saddam, supporting them Palestinian the war in Iraq costing U.S tax payer in trillion of dollars with 25K U.S personnel death and 44K wounded many young men/women come home with permanent disabled blind, with missing limbs and over 600K Iraqis civilians death. U.S debt growth nearly to 20 trillion dollars. Today Iraq still in hell hole fighting between religious faction, with innocent people died across the country daily and violent spreading to neighboring countries and my ATT UVERSE still working with no problem.

Lue Davis
Dallas, US
Oct 13, 2008 9:14 am EDT

i receved att-u-verve on 9-19-08, and was support to get 100.00 rebate back they told me 2 to 4 weeks, as of 10-13 -08 i have not recieved it yet so are they jst telling people that just for them to sign up or is real, i would like to know. your truly Lue Davis

Andrew Wolfe
South Bend, US
Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm EDT

I was promised a $100 Reward Card when I signed up for a package just above the basic package. When they came to hook me up they messed up the order completely! They got very aspect of my order wrong and by the time the installer from AT&T and I realized it was wrong, it was pretty much a done deal. HE got on the phone, called his support from the regional office and they promised me a great deal if I kept what was already installed at my residence. I listened, thought about it, asked them twice @ price and package, to which they gave me their word. SURE ENOUGH ATT WENT BACK ON ITS PROMISE ! More than one promise was broken, actually:
1- Price promised is not what I got charged on my first bill, which I happened to be charged full price!
2- I was not informed of the $300 reward card, which I AM entitled to
3- I still have not even received my $100 reward card, which is not even the correct level of card I am owed, but regardless, neither one is in my possession!
4- When I spoke to the salesperson over the phone, they(the 6 different AT&T employees I spoke with)all claimed they had not control over the reward program and there was nothing they could do to ensure I got the reward!
I AM SO MAD AT AT&T, THE COMPANY I WENT TO THE MATT DEFENDING BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN THEM! THEY HAVE FAILED THIS CUSTOMER, THIS PERSON, ON EVERY LEVEL. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES AND RINGING MY(at&t) PNONE OFF THE HOOK TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT! THEY SHOULD BUT...NOT ONE CALL! SHAME ON YOU FOR CONNING ME, AT&T! NOT BETTER THAN A THIEF!
Andrew Wolfe
13awolfe@att.net(also another way I am a customer)

Melissa Long
Bessemer City, US
Apr 13, 2009 10:33 pm EDT

I have the exact same problem! They told me i would get a reward and still havent recieved it even after TRYING to sign up for it on website.

9:45 am EDT

AT&T billing problems

I am very unhappy with my uverse service billing, and telephone. Iwas told that I would be connected in august 12th 2009 and was not connected until sept 18th 2009. I have had billing problems since. When att came out to connect it was for a bundel phone, internet, and tv its been a nitemare. my bundle price shoud be 99.00 plus tax which was offered by the complaint line because of billing problems. my telephone was not bundels so I had 2 bills monthly I was paying for long distance and unlimited long distance and regular phone services $68.00 monthly $84.00 for uverse. att finaily reconnected my phone to bundles after 4 months. when att connected uverse to my flat screen tv on the wall they didnot connect the power cord correctly left the weight of the tv on the cord and we cannot watch it any more. I was told that I could get it fix and they would remburse me. I talk to 1800 complaint line and was offered premium channels and a extra box for 6 months free that was 2 months ago and my acct is still a nitemare my bill was $174.00 when I call back they still gave me a different price $140.00 and said they cannot give me $99.00 plus tax because thats the wrong rate. there is no communication with employees and no special notes are taken and you allways get a different person every phone call you fine youself trying to explain its bad I have had my cell phone with att/cingular for 16 years and my home phone for 17 years I hate I ever changed over to uverse. I am looking for other services. this is to much for me I cant injoy my services for staying on the phone with problems. thanks carolyn. Ist coastly and not worth the problems Iam having.

uverse sucks never again
Wellington, US
Apr 12, 2011 3:01 am EDT

I am having the same problems with uverse, BILLING! They kept overcharging my account for months and finally I got rid of them and they still wanted to collect money for wrong billing (overcharges). Finally got someone to agree that my balance was $300 and change and not $508. I paid the $300 and change and not I've been getting phone calls from different collection agencys trying to collect the balance on my account that was settled a year ago. Then uverse (AT&T) charged my bank account directly the $208 without my authorization and we had to dispute the charges with my bank. Finally after several days I got my money back and uverse sold me account again to a different collection agency. I am telling my friends and family NEVER to get uverse. Now I have to wait for tomorrow because customer service is closed and fight this battle again. NEVER NEVER NEVER get uverse...

9:28 pm EDT

AT&T downed line

After it was verified that the line that had fallen across a main street into our neighborhood was a telephone line, we called AT&T. We were told "it is after service hours and would have to wait until the next business day". Again, we explained that the line was across a main street, 3 feet off the ground and he repeated, the service department is closed, it closes at 4:00 pm, it was 5:00pm. Us neighbors had to watch the line to avoid drivers having an accident. One bicyclist had to turn and drop after almost going though while we were on the phone trying to get to AT&T. Finally had to call 911 for help. No one from AT&T showed up until 10:00 am the next day!

Even in dangerous, not just unhappy situations, AT&T continues to show their lack of service or concern

Michelle.

Z
Z
ZacI56
Apr 09, 2010 6:51 am EDT

Drop Call. Lots and Lots of CALL DROP.

During an Emergency I called my Partner Life and Death situation. You get Call Drop.

Called to complain, I was told that a Manager would call after yelling at them for an hour and wasting minutes. They would credit $25.00 when someone could have died. Is that what a life is worth? I never got that call back from ANY MANAGER. That is a SHAME!

4:18 pm EDT

AT&T mis assigned debt item - not mine

They say we owe AT&T 933 +- dollars, but the debt belongs to our son, they have it filed under my husband's social. I have spoken with Rico Griffin with AT&T and he assures me the debt was assigned under my son's social. My husband and son have the same name and are Sr and Jr. Franklin Collections argued with me and will not do anything, but we never lived in that area, we moved to AZ in 2006, Rico at AT&T shows the debt under my son's number and he also says they don't even use this collection agency. These people need to be stopped NOW!

View 0 more photos

12:31 am EDT

AT&T employee abuse

att fired 500 field tecnicians in california most of the areas in california are giving appts 5 to 7 days out. the customers are yelling at the employees non stop about the the appointents. att doesnt care about the stress it is causing to their employees or customers . they expect us to handle these call under 280seconds. or the managers are harrassing us constantly plus were are expected to ask the customer if they are very satisfied at the end of the call when the appointments are 5 to 7 days out. to make matters worse most of the customers that call in have repeated trouble and they have to wait another 3 days to get a tech out. and there are many missed appoitments. the bottom line is att doesnt care about there customers or employees. eveyday i go in i think about quiting. att only intrest is uverse and they cant even get that right and its still not available in alot of areas. my email address is dslextreme.com if anyother info is needed from me

Read full review of AT&T and 5 comments

5 comments
hnowell
Aliso Viejo, US
Feb 22, 2011 5:55 pm EST

My husabdn works for att and I'm tired of the way he's being treated. We've attempted at least ten times for divorce all because of the work load they force on him. He's over worked as well as many other employees and can't handle the irate attitude from customers. Att, you need to do an episode of under cover boss for a week and see why your employees are complaining about their work. It's not just petty stuff it's dealing with other things that apparently nobody wants to take the time a fix. There's the union but what type of union is this when you dont unite and find a solution to the problem. How often are your union meetings and do you actually get work done on or before the proposed dead line. I'm tired of the bs my husband has to deal with cause it's putting a HUGE strain on our marriage. He hates his life and complains about me all the time. When does he get the help he needs. He doesn't. I want to talk to Randall Stephenson about the way he conducts his company and the tactic he uses to push his employees to get jobs done. That things with President Obama helping out...fat chance of that working. Randall is just as executive as Obama is yet all the corpoarte people dont seem to care much. Your empliyees need help. They are falling apart. mThey need support and encouragement and good morale. Randall what are you doing today to make a difference in the lives of the people who "really" work at the front of your at&t world (prem-techs, store sales, customer support, tech support)?

Sprayjustice
Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm EST

I agree with these comments. I was an 11 year employee and I could not take the abuse and blatant disrespect AT&T has for its customers and employees. I was absolutely disgusted when SBC bought us out and chose to keep their antiquated SORD systems as the back up databases. These are ridiculously not user friendly they absolutely SUCK! This caused me soo much stress my immune system collapsed and I got Shingles. The SBC management style is horrific they seek to force the employees to get sales with almost no incentives provided for the customer. The [censored] mangers get on the employees back every single day non stop. They will not just fix their [censor] computer systems and [censor] conversant with the BILLIONS in profits these [censor]s won't spend a dime to correct the most obvious problems. Instead they blame the people in the trenches the employees. Then of course the customers are irate and take it out on the employees. They are soo cheap that the buildings are dirty, in disrepair, and the outsides are unkept. Of course head quarters is taken care of very well so that the public and investors are fooled by this clean false image. I didn't even get a thank you when I resigned for the eleven years that I worked there and I performed absolutely wonderfully.

tina1959
newyork, US
Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am EDT

New York CWA Local Dissenters Victimized by Union Terror; File Complaint
Submitted by Carl Horowitz on Fri, 05/28/2010 - 16:58
Email to friendPrinter-friendlyAnyone who believes labor unions have forsaken menace as a tool to be used against internal dissent hasn't hung around Communications Workers of America Local 1101 lately. A civil complaint filed in Brooklyn, N.Y. federal court against the Staten Island-based union this past February provides apparently damning evidence that the labor organization is run by thugs and thieves. Salvatore DiStefano and Sebastian Taravella, union members and longtime heavy equipment operators for Verizon, allege they were continuously subject to harassment and violence after reporting an illegal union time-padding scheme to the Verizon security team. The pair is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.

According to the complaint, DiStefano, an employee of Verizon's Staten Island Garage, in the summer of 2007 was in the presence of a first-level union supervisor, Bob Rios, who told crew members that if they performed three "fiber to premises" jobs in a given day, they could falsely put in for a full day's pay regardless of how early they finished. DiStefano openly refused to participate in this scam. He then voiced his disapproval to fellow union members. Taravella, also a garage employee, expressed the same view. In May 2008, the pair went to Verizon's corporate security staff, informing them of the scheme. Corporate security, however, did not keep the resulting report confidential. Big mistake.

Outsiders might have seen DiStefano and Taravella as whistle-blowers; CWA Local 1101 saw them as rats. The union hierarchy proceeded to subject the pair to unrelenting abuse. Bosses brought them up on phony charges of "harassment" and "discrimination" against fellow members. As punishment, during or about November 2008 DiStefano and Taravella were terminated from employment at the Staten Island Garage and relocated to other garages, demoted in rank, and given "final warnings." When the pair complained to union officials Pat Lascala and Richard Meltz, they allegedly were told, "You guys did it to yourself." In March 2009, shop steward Manny Rincon allegedly put a dead rat in Taravella's locker. A month later, union member Chris Tremble called DiStefano a "rat" while hitting his face and head, and leaving him with two herniated disks. DiStefano complained about the incident to union officials, who promptly accused him of "starting a fight." DiStefano eventually was terminated in July 2009. In October 2009, a union member, Joe Sedita, threatened Taravella with death for allegedly getting a fellow employee fired. All the abuse took its toll. Taravella and DiStefano since have been undergoing counseling.

Union officials not only took no action against acts of wrongdoing, they openly encouraged them. In November 2008, the aforementioned Richard Meltz allegedly told members to "do whatever you want with those two guys." And at an August 2009 garage meeting, two local vice presidents, Joe Macaleer and Mike Luzzi, told rank and file that Verizon was "having a lot of problems right now ‘due to a couple of troublemakers'" and that "We have to learn that we can't call corporate security because we don't want those people getting involved in our business." Macaleer allegedly stated: "I don't want nobody in this room to call corporate security any more. [And] I don't care if somebody come to work with a gun saying they're going to shoot people, you don't say anything...we have a lot of problems here due to the fact there are ‘spies in the room.'" He then added, looking directly at the plaintiffs, "You know who you are." Finally, the complaint alleges that Macaleer told members, "(W)e have to deal with these spies on a personal level, like take them outside of the yard, off the company property and off company time and take care of them, because we can't be ratting each other out."

These allegations carry more than a ring of truth. It is the nature of any racket to protect participants by creating a wall of silence and exacting vengeance upon those in their ranks violating it. Some 40 years ago New York City cops operated in this manner, inadvertently supplying the raw material for such movies as "Serpico" and "American Gangster." All evidence strongly suggests that Communications Workers Local 1101 leaders operated an illegal featherbedding ring. That one or more Verizon employees may have taken part can't be ruled out either. DiStefano and Taravella's only crime was standing tall in the face of corruption and intimidation. Their lawsuit hopefully will yield a measure of justice for themselves and integrity for unions everywhere.

Communications Workers of America (CWA)Joe MacaleerRichard MeltzSalvatore DiStefanoSebastian TaravellaUnion Corruption UpdateVerizonCarl Horowitz's blog

ATT Employee
Athens, US
Jul 11, 2010 1:02 am EDT

AT&T is only interested in profits. One of the most poorly managed corporations in the United States despite the healthy profit margins. Evil practices and waste run rampant. The existing condition of the plant and facilities in the SE United States is disgusting. Everytime it rains...

ATT CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Arlington Heights, US
Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am EDT

I am an 12yr ATT customer service employee. The only thing management cares about is revenue. They don't care about customers. They care even less about their employees. Everyday we are told to do more & do it faster. They are calling representatives in to write them up about how often they use the bathroom! Sorry but we have to take call after call, keep them under a specified amount of minutes, be verbally abused by customers while keeping our cool, & sell something before the call is over. AND THEN COMPANY IS ANGRY BECAUSE OF OUR NON STOP STRESS & TALKING ON THE PHONE THAT WE DRINK WATER & THEN NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM! I AM NOT KIDDING. If they could make use adult diapers & not leave our desks ever -THEY WOULD DO IT .

6:17 am EDT

AT&T unexpected fees

Bottom line: AT&T (Bellsouth) "determined" that the line interference came from inside my house and charged me $90 without prior notification. At least, they could have fixed the problem or could have waived the fee because I was loyal customer of theirs for +/- 10 years.

The Full Story: I called AT&T (Bellsouth) about a noise interference on my telephone line and they checked it from their computer and determined there was a legitimate problem with the line, so they told me they would send out a technician to investigate. I have had similar problems with my phone line and they did the same thing. However, this time the technician came out and "determined" the problem was inside the house and left without fixing my line and then I get my bill at the end of the month that included a $90 trouble line determination fee. They never told me that there policy had changed and that I would have to pay this fee (if I didn't already have their "in-home maintence package") before sending out their technician. As you can imagine, I was rather upset about my bill, so I called them to resolve the issue and they offered me 50% reduction if I were to sign up for their "in-home maintence package" that day. I refused their offer because I didn't feel that I was obligated to pay for a service that neither benefited from nor agree to pay for the service beforehand. I then requested to speak with their manager on staff which I refused to sympathize with me. Because of their deceitful business practices and their unwillingness to work with a faithful customer for over 4 years, I told them that they would lose my business. After setup COX internet, I called back AT&T with the intentions to cancel my service. However, the customer representative persuaded me to stay and add the "in-home maintence package" and they would waive the $90 fee already incurred. A month later and the fee was still on my account and now I was paying for an "in-home maintence package" fee. In addition, I was charged late fees for not paying my whole bill. Well, I decided that I had enough and I called them back and confronted them on their customer service and why the $90 fee wasn't waived. They informed me that I could not receive the waiver because I refused their first offer two months earlier. That was it for me and I canceled my service with them at that time.

After placing my complaint with BBB, At&T called in an "attempt" to settle the dispute and here is my response to BBB: AT&T called me up to dispute my complaint and to defend their company business practice with me. I told them that I was not interested in debating the issue (especially being sick), but if he wanted to resolve the complaint I made, they could issue me the refund. However, they were not interested in meeting my request. My complaint is really not about the money, but the principle by which Bellsouth/AT&T has chosen to operate their business. Businesses (and their practices) must be transparent.

Update by Gainesville, FL
Apr 14, 2010 6:20 am EDT

I agree that all "Businesses and their practices must be transparent."

P
9:24 am EDT

AT&T crooks

I ordered AT&T & asked that they keep my same phone #, after about 2 weeks I found that no one was calling, my family in Mobile called my neighbor to check on me, I assumed that something was wrong, not knowing that it was a new phone #. I was told that I did not have their service, they even told me that I had my old service, so after 3 calls, I called & got my old service back. I have been billed 4 months plus computer charges that I never had. I called repeatedly .never got any results, once I was connected to the fraud department!Then they turned it over to a collection agency who I mailed my present bill & the details of my abuse at the hands of AT%T, they drooped the case, & then the sorry AT&T hired another bill collecter! I was told that they do this often. They too dropped the case, then a third collection agency! I again mailed the paper work, but did not get a signature so they now have a bill on my credit report, how crooked id that! If anyone else has had a similar problem, please e mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, as I am planning a lawsuit, this is simply a case of the most arragant & bully tactics that I have ever seen& I have seen a lot

Steve M Johnson
May 18, 2019 9:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I cancelled their cell phone service [protected]. I'm still getting billed. I may contact the Texas attorney general. Worst company ever.

J
11:18 am EDT

AT&T enforcing fraud contract

For the last two months, I have being trying to remove from two of my ATT accounts a fraud long distance contracts that was created by a sub contractor company named nextlink comunication group inc. in which false names and signatures were made by their employees. This charges are now close to $600 on each account and I am still no getting any help from ATT customer service nor even getting in touch with the fraud department.

How can you help me?

Best Regards,
Jorge
[protected]

10:14 pm EDT

AT&T stolen phone and privacy

I reported my iPhone stolen on 1/13/10 to AT&T 800 number and on 1/14/10 to the Daytona Beach store. After calling AT&T to report the phone missing I was told it would cost me $700.00 to replace my phone.

Over Easter weekend I found out that my ex-husband had his iPhone stolen. I asked him where he got the phone and was informed it was the one he took from me. He told me that in February he took the my phone and had service put on the phone under his own account. He just walked in off of the street and AT&T never asked for a sales receipt nor did they even look to see if the phone was reported as stolen. After finding out what happened to my phone I contacted AT&T and was told it is not their responsiblity to see if a phone is stole or not. So they are only concerned about getting the new customer and making their current customer pay $700.00 for another phone. According to the police and AT&T $700.00 is a felony charge neither the police nor AT&T would help me retrieve my phone. I also found out that AT&T local store in Daytona Beach, accessed my account and printed my ex-husband off a copy of my receipt so he would have one. It had my name on it and my account had a passcode on it and the Daytona Beach AT&T did not even verify that code, AT&T does not care about security on any ones account.

If AT&T and other carriers would just verify if a phone was stolen or not, the theft of cell phones would go down. So instead of AT&T helping a customer that has been with them for years. They told me they would give me a $80.00 credit or a cheaper phone.

I personally feel that if everyone that has ever had an expensive phone stolen and has the police report and notified their carrier started a class action law suit against the cell phone providers that our phones would once again be safe, but then again it would cut into the executives bottom line if they had to be responsible business people and look out for their customers.

If any attorney would be interested in handling this case please contact me at the above number. I am sorry, but I don't have another $700.00 to buy another iPhone and I am stuck paying for a line that I can't even use. I think it is time that we took back what is ours and make the providers responsible for selling service on stolen property.

6:50 pm EDT

AT&T Don't ever go Uverse, you can never leave it

We went to U-verse; everything I have is with AT&T. I was having trouble with my router and my tv was freezing and losing internet; called 3 times & they were nice to try to help and said if it happened again, they'd send a service tech. 4th time came and for the first time they asked for my special id # my favorite restaurant (changes every day) and because I couldn't give them them, they wouldn't help me! Called DirectTV immediately. Then tried to get someone to give me back my old att dsl modem line back & I finally gave up; was ready to get rid of landline and internet & my husband took over, 7 calls later with 3 missed appts (they didn't show) a very nice young man, Justin Hadokowitz employee #D jhd750 finally came and fixed my uverse router. I now have internet after being without it for 1 month with many calls trying to get the service. Don't ever go Uverse, you can never leave it!

Read full review of AT&T and 35 comments

35 comments
Gem
Jun 22, 2016 3:52 am EDT

To whom concern, let me say that your "On Demand" needs a lot of help. The movies you have on "On Demand" aren't good movies, there boring. You guys need to step it up. Take a lesson from "Direct TV, " there movies are fantastic. I believe that AT&T can do the same, the question is when ? And it wouldn't hurt you guys to improve your movies that you show regularly. I truly like "U-Verse, " however I'm getting discussed with the boring regular movie channels and your "On Demand" movies. Please improve it or you'll lose more of us.

Kirmak
Jun 22, 2016 3:52 am EDT

Have only had att uverse since March and have had tv freezing and outage and phone outage and internet outage. Having service out for 3rd and last time tomorrow. Will go back to time warner where in years never had to make a call. I have had cable ran all over my house. Stapling in the middle of my new molding instead of on the carpet area.

kimmark1981
Jun 22, 2016 3:51 am EDT

I've been a uverse customer since 2006 and now that my husband has lost his job they repeatedly call me on my cell phone about a payment less than 30 days past due...their service sucks so bad and I have done so much troubleshooting on my own tht I'm better at it than their technicians yet they don't give a damn that we are using their internet service for my husband to try to find a job all they give a damn about is thier money and believe me when I had the money I always paid my bills on time...steer clear of them at all costs especially if you are in a cash flow bind because they sure don't give a damn about thier customers or they service they are supposed to provide...all they care about is the damn 125.00 I owe them

clb027
Elwood, US
Jun 15, 2016 7:25 am EDT

These people suck. We switched to att uverse in November and had taken advantage of a offer they had. It was a $200.00 rebate. We had nothing but problems getting this, and then last month we were late on our bill, we got the bill paid but yet our service was still shut off a week ago. We went in and paid at a pay site for this months bill and our service still isn't on. When I called them, all they could say was that the payment at the pay site had to be paid in cash. The place I took it did an electronic transfer from my account to att. Then att told me to have the pay site refund my money and re-pay with cash. The pay site can not do this as the transfer was in att's name, not the name of the pay site. After arguing with the supervisor for a hour this morning I still have no service, they have my money which they won't refund because and I quote "we can use this for a future bill", and no way until pay day to pay cash just to get it back on. We have been loyal customers of att for 3 years now, NEVER late or missed a payment until last month, and they can't seem to do a thing to get my service back on. They suck! Go to directv or somewhere else... do not go to these people.

Travinco
Jun 15, 2016 7:25 am EDT

I'm not happy with Uverse for many reasons. First: I lost all my recording funtions of my VHS and DVD recorders. The tuners are completly unusable. Second the salesman didn't mention that I would have to pay $10 extra for high definition and could only record two programs instead of the four they advertise. So now I have to record shows in LOW DEFINITION and paying extra for HD, that sucks. We will probably go back to Cable in the near future. With Cable I still have the use of My VHS and DVD recorders. Oh, yes, the picture on Cable is much sharper in HD.

Trimmer
Jun 15, 2016 7:25 am EDT

We have had Uverse since July 2008. For a week, we are now losing our TV and internet from 6 p.m. until 6:40 a.m. every since night. It never goes back up. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with technical support and even had 9 technicians and a manager over here within the last week, none of which can figure out what is going on. Our last bill was for $5.05 because we had a credit. They now say that our account is in suspension and I've had three different people from accounts receivable tell me that our account is not in suspension, but then one woman said it is, said our bill is $600, and will not let them come to fix our service until that is paid, which is an entire different issue as we do not owe them anything. Please tell me how your bill goes from $5.05 to $600 in a month when the service is only $150. In any event, the techs are not experienced enough, technical support keeps you on hold for hours on end and then cuts you off, they do not have the proper equipment to even check their equipment. I have been told by numerous techs that I should just switch back to Time Warner Cable or switch services (is that the solution for ATT, to tell their clients to get rid of their service?). I have been told that there are problems down in the manhole, but that they "will never go back down there to correct it", but they are steadily marketing in our area. One technician told me that there are problems in this area and a lot of people are not having their service work properly. Why is ATT not resolving their existing customers first before selling to new people. I also cannot believe that their accounts receivable department all seems to have different numbers on what our bill supposedly is. Is anyone in billing even capable anymore. I am so very disappointed in ATT and have spoken even with some account executives who all claim that they are going to take care of the issue, but no one ever calls back. If I can give any advice out there to anyone, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF SWITCHING TO ATT UVERSE. It is the worst service I have ever received from any company that I can remember.

R
R
Reklamer
Jun 15, 2016 7:25 am EDT

U-Verse sucks... picture freezing 3 times a day, gotta unplug modem 3 times a day, wait 10 seconds, replaced modem 2 times, replaced 2 boxes already, techs cant find anything, got sick of callin to reconnect, then they have the nerve to charge me a late fee, personally I think they should NOT charge me for 1 month, because that is about how much time im loosing with the reconnection, 3 times a day, ATT U VERSE: you really need to fix this problem, I am already looking into new cable and satelite systems.

Trabolter
Jun 15, 2016 7:25 am EDT

We have been AT&T customers forever. We previously had a home phone, 2 cell phones, Internet service and DISH network through AT&T. We switched to AT&T U-verse on March 15, 2009. This has had to be the worse experience I have ever had with any phone, Internet or TV service. First the installer was 2 hours late and it took him over 7 hours to complete the install. He knocked several things over including a ceramic bank, which broke. Our service was not at all what I had heard about or expected.

· Our TV remotes did not work correctly and still do not after several calls to tech support and even after having a second tech come out to correct the problems. We still have to select the ATT button or the TV button (this depending on what actually did turn on when we first turn the TV on) and the "ON" button after we already turned the TV on using the "ON" button. I told the tech that I guess their technology was just not as good as the DISH network technology since we never had this problem with their remotes.

· Our phone had a reverb and buzzing sound, which was finally corrected, I believe on the third call to tech support. The original installer also relocated our main phone from the kitchen to our office stating that it needed to be next to the 2Wire he installed by the computer. The second installer did correct this.

· My Internet service was supposed to have been upgraded but I have not noticed any better service than I previously had, which was a DSL service.
· We have recently noticed that if we use the rewind and play back option the TV screen will sometimes freeze after we are back on live TV. We then need to rewind and then go forward again to unfreeze it.

· Also our TV screen will occasionally get distorted for no reason and then return to normal, thank goodness!

Even though I have spoken with several pleasant and seemingly knowledgeable techs I still have to say the services provided are not acceptable. I am very disappointed that someone as big as AT&T cannot provide a better service.

Y
Y
Yikarr
Apr 02, 2010 8:06 pm EDT

I have spent over 7 hours on the phone with AttUverse and still have had no satisfaction! They continue to transfer me to different departments, claimed I hadn't had service with them since August of 2008 which would have been difficult as they didn't even offer service in my area at that time. They gave me a confirmation number for the referral of my new number from my old phone number. It's now been 40 days, and my old phone number still says my number has been disconnected. AttUverse promised that they would refer my old number to the new one for 60 days. At this point, no one knows how to contact me at all. This is beyond a doubt the WORST SERVICE I have encountered in 59 years on this earth.

Akmane
Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm EDT

Decided to go with AttUverse for cable and internet. Spoke with 3 reps over 3 weeks before the last one scheduled installation; got a call 2 days prior to and was told there was a problem and I'd need to reschedule. Then, 2 days prior to the new date, received a call that there was a problem and the engineers would need 45 days to fix it. Not 4 to 5 days, but 45 days?!?!? Nearly eveyone in my building subscribes so how is there no availabilty? There was no explanation of what the problem was. Told them to cancel the request since by that time I will have waited 10-11 weeks for someone to figure out what they were doing. I've never experienced such ridiculousness when trying to give a company my business!

P
12:50 pm EDT

AT&T highly deceptive sale practices

Our company used AT&T for its business phone lines for several years. An AT&T sales representative contacted us to suggest a new and lower cost service towards the end of the contract. Our employee repeatedly and specifically asked the AT&T sales representative if this would alter or extend the contract in any way and was assured by said AT&T sales representative that it would not and we could cancel any time. Our business moved to new offices several months later and attempted to cancel the contract. We were informed that we were now under a new contract and assessed a $1300 penalty. We refused to pay and demanded proof of contract in writing. AT&T customer service never contacted us on the issue and instead turned the issue over to a collection agency.

We informed the collection agency of the situation and explained their deceptive practice. We will now work with D&B and business credit agencies to defend our credit rating. Most importantly we will inform our clients of this situation and work to ensure others do not face the same inconvenience. You would think with the high volume of similar complaints against AT&T that their management would realize deceptive business practices lead to unhappy customers. Unhappy customers typically leave and tell others why. As the complaints pile up customer acquisition and revenue decline. It's simple math and its bad business.

Darvinse
Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm EDT

I finally canceled my AT&T home phone and High Speed Internet service, because it didn't work half the time. I often had no dial tone and when it did work, the DSL was slow. Worst of all, I have found that AT&T customer service reps make up new lies every time I call. After a month of calls with service reps assuring me that I would get a prorated credit for the internet service, since I canceled two days into my billing cycle, they told me today that they don’t prorate internet service. The supervisor could not point me to that information, she “just knows that it’s true.” I guess that should be good enough. I looked through my Terms of Service and it does not say any such thing. The supervisor would also not give me any contact information for anyone in charge of this operation. Their behavior is really despicable. If anyone can recommend a company that aren’t incompetent and/or liars, I would like to hear it. I am considering canceling my cel phone service because I hate AT&T so much.

LizzienDFW2
Flower Mound, US
May 26, 2010 5:41 pm EDT

I have been with ATT with my same cell number since 1997. I just got another phone line on April 10th. The sales person told me to use my current LG sliders from my prior last upgrade as they are better then the new 'free' phones. So i left the store with a sim card and 2 year contract on a line I never bought equipment for. So, here is it 46 days later and I am calling customer relations explaining my situation. There reply.. can't help you... buy another line with 2 year contract and well get you the 99 iphone. OH HELL NO! why would I buy another line for over $10.00./month when there store clerk should have told me my options, and NO WHERE in the store was it advertised. Customer relations told me the 99 iphone has been out for over a year. Really? 12/2009 I upgraded my son's phone line and he had to pay full price and a 2 year contract at another ATT store. If anyone else has this same experience I would like for us to get in contact and get a class action lawsuit going here. I am a single mother who was just scammed by ATT and been a loyal customer of theirs for along time.

W
W
whiskeycat
, RO
Apr 15, 2010 10:07 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree it's gone downhill...not like it was in the old days. I used to work for "Ma Bell".

But you need to document everything, try to get names and write a letter to the group dept that handles complaints. Call and ask someone there where do I send complaints ?
I did this a couple of times and got good results.

but I wonder sometimes if they aren't selling us a bill of goods...I know in my area there's a lot of old underground telephone cable...(I've seen it for myself..used to work in AT&T construction). And of course water often seeps into B boxes and outside cable whenever it rains.

So sometimes I wonder...they tell you they are going to offer you high speed internet and how great it is..but what condition is the wire between you and the central office !?

Of course business users purchase TI service...it's much better quality because the line has been conditioned & tested before being put into service. But of course it's quite expensive.

B
10:29 am EDT

AT&T harrassing calls

I get multi calls from phone # [protected] every day & night. They do not stop.I have called them back & ask they not csall. I have a terminal ill husband & a ringing phone wakes him after pain meds. They will not ID themselves. They say they will remove my number. But they don't/ I have rerceived 12-15 calls in 1 day. this is hassassment & cruel. I want to press charges against them. Please stop them. My husband has little time left. They are driving me crazy. Thanks. Beverly J. Sidell [protected].

lmb25
wiltshire, GB
Apr 04, 2010 12:06 am EDT

Hi, my sympathies with your circumstances, I am not sure about your country but I do 'believe' not fact that if you receive three or more that you can call the police as harrassment. They can intersept. Or can your phone service provider block that particular number, if it was myself i would be so seriously tempted to just answer and rest the phone so they are paying more and more and more whilst no one is actually listening to them as they are quite obviously not listening to you. Failing that get a whistle blow that down the phone. I probably haven't helped at all but those sorts of companies get right up yer nose and would love to find their office and go and give em a piece of my mind. If your husband has an extra carer as well as yourself surely they may be able to have some sort of influence to stopping this, he is obviously as are you suffering enough? I would even get donations going and print a huge page in local paper saying leave us alone and plaster their number everywhere. All hassle you can do without i can't even begin to understand but hey try ringing them and reverse charges! Give em hell, you have enough to deal with, go to papers local news anywhere, bad news travels fast and I really hope I don't get in trouble for this comment but these companies need to leave people who quite clearly want just to be left. My thoughts go with you and may things pass peacefully for you, I'm in England and we know nothing of each other but if you just want scream, cry, rant and rave feel free to e mail. take care, the carer suffers just as much as the person who is ill and is often forgotten, be strong and the famous saying, dont let the you know whats grind you down. Give em hell girl, your days are hard enough without these ###. Love and light to you x if i can do anything, just ask if i can i will.

11:40 pm EDT

AT&T poor wireless and customer service

I agree with the other reviewers and complaints on here. I also live and use my cell phone in the Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky area and am very dissatisfied with AT&T's 3G Wireless service and Customer service. I have gone through two Motorola 3G phones already and am still having the same problems- poor voice quality where there is static, crackling, and interference when I try to make a call, many times the call won't even connect, a lot of dropped calls, text and voice messages that won't come through for several hours, many dead zones, and slow internet. I pay over $110 per month for their bad service. I have called their tech and customer support several times, but nothing is ever done to fix the problems. A trouble ticket is opened but the problems are still ocurring, and from what I'm reading online, many other people are having the same issues with them. When is AT&T going to get with the program and fix these problems? It is getting old. I rely on my phone for business and if their network is going to be that unreliable, I'm going to have to switch to another provider.

Update by angrycelluser
Mar 28, 2010 11:41 pm EDT

You are so right-they are atrocious in every aspect.

heathercheri6
Everett, US
Jul 19, 2010 7:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Their phones suck and their service sucks, I hope something happens soon, I'm so mad with them I'm almost willing to pay the fee to terminate so I can go to a better company.

7:24 pm EDT

AT&T using liberal disgusting yahoo news

Every time I open my AT&T I see the "Yahoo News" homepage with all it's liberal garbage praising everything the Socialist Democrats do and complaining about the Constitutional Republicans. It's REALLY annoying and I wish they would stop using the very liberal and Socialist "Associated Press" for their news. PLEASE complain to AT&T / Yahoo / AP . I have complained and see no change so am looking for a new ISP.

Read full review of AT&T and 2 comments

2 comments
imanobody2u
Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm EDT

Duh, change your home page on your browser; you have control over that. (That is assuming you know what a home page and a browser are.) Hope this was a joke complaint or I guess...nah, won't go there.

imanobody2u
Apr 06, 2010 3:41 pm EDT

Duh, change your home page; you have control over that.

10:54 am EDT

AT&T customer loyaty means nothing

My parents have been loyal customers of AT&T since 1993. Recently they purchased a new vehicle with built-in mobile BT connections. So they wanted to upgrade their phone to a BT model. They were told that they could not upgrade their phone until the current contract was over. They weren't offered a new contract (which would have been bad anyway), they were told it simply could not be done. They were only asking to purchase a new phone, at full price, and transfer their existing service to the new phone. So they are going to wait for their current contract to end then they are switching carriers. Way to go AT&T!

HSheetz
Columbus, US
Mar 22, 2010 10:39 am EDT

AT&T cable service is terrible. When you call in for help or to report a problem it takes 15 minutes to get through the automated system and another 30 minutes to get the custumer service rep to recognize that there is a problem. I have had my box replaced 3 times in the 1 year I've had the service. The box will freeze. Everytime I speak to a custumer service rep they say what you want to hear to get you off the phone, they will promise you adjustments for your problems but don't do it and don't notate it in your account. Then when you call back there is no record of what was offered and you must explain the situation to every person you speak to (VERY IRRITATING). There should be a department to take custumer complaints NOT A WEBSITE. As a custumer you can tell that you are just another number to them no personal empathy at all. I have had numerous cable services and by far AT&T is the worst. Would NOT recomend AT&T to anybody.

Debbie Hepp
Chapel Hill, US
Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm EDT

I'm also disappointed that AT&T doesn't do more to reward customer loyalty. I've had a home business line through AT&T since 1995 and want to cancel the line and forward the calls to my AT&T wireless phone. To my surprise I found out that my account had been renewed for 3 years. To cancel the line will result in a $30/month fee for 3 years. On top of that I'd have to pay $18 to forward the calls. AT&T business services said there's nothing they can do -- I was sent a postcard in the mail telling me that the account was renewing. I don't recall seeing the postcard and there's no indication of the contract renewal date on my bills or online account. I'm very unhappy with this level of customer service.

led1958
Jul 16, 2011 9:10 am EDT

i signed up for u-verse at $54.00/month, and after supposed credits the bill was $74.00. I have never seen worse TV than the boring, stupid free on-demand wastesite of U-100!

12:09 pm EDT

AT&T will not transfer serivce

i am a 69 yr old female living on a fixed income of $692. 00 a month. i have to cut corners to afford uverse.
i have had uverse for almost two years now. i'm not behind on my bill either. i pay my bill on time.
i fixin to move to another apartment at the same address. when i called uverse to have it transfered on my move it date, they told me i could not get it transfered because i dont have CREDIT card. i have a DEBIT card. i DO NOT want a CREDIT card. they need the credit card as security for the equiptment and incase i run off leaving the hanging with a bill.
for God sake, i'm just moving across the court yard, and look at the length of time of service and my payment record. i have a cell phone with att. i may as well cut the service with that too and try for a new provider.
if there is anyway this can be resolved please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Lindsey2010
New York, US
Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thanks for the info. How nice to know if I move I will be shopping around for alternative cable service.

I called AT&T this afternoon to add HBO. After the customer service rep/high-pressure salesperson sold me on 3 months of free HBO, he matter-of-factly mentioned AT&T required a credit card on file to effect the change. After having my credit card number stolen several times by unscrupulous call center people from various companies, I no longer give out my credit card over the phone. It's safer to use it on-line. There are way too many people working for call centers who steal credit card info and sell it to identity thieves.

I asked if I could go on-line and enter my credit card info. After placing me on hold for an eternity, the rep informed me that I could not. Of course, he wouldn't get a bonus if I did it on-line. So to hell with HBO. AT&T U-Verse is NOT getting my credit card number EVER! Nor is any other company that I do business with.

8:15 pm EDT

AT&T extremely poor customer service

I am complaining about the complete lack of regard for customers that At&t exhibits. Today, my cell phone (purchased at At&t), went completely crazy, would not text, or dial out. I contacted the customer service on my phone and after a battery of tests, the phone was determined to be a bust. The gentleman told me I would have to get another phone. He began to transfer me to an insurance representative, when I advised that I also have this for my job, and needed a phone today, not 2-3 days from now. The gentleman told me I could go to the at&t store and get a replacement phone with the same or comparable features now. I thanked him and went to my store in Elizabethtown, KY. I first spoke with a gentleman named Tim (who I later discovered was the store manager), and he told me that they could not and would not give me a replacement phone. He stated he would let me use their phone since mine was out of service to speak to the insurance department (how thoughtful). He then dialed a number and gave me the phone. Come to find out, it was a warranty department, not the insurance department like he said. After going through the same story with them, they then said I needed to speak to the Insurance replacement division. I said I thought I was, and the manager at the store says it is the same thing. The person on the phone transferred me to the insurance who then finished working on the issue, but stated it would be 24-48 hours before I would have a phone. When I expressed the same concern as I have voiced to the three other individuals, she stated that all she could do was mail the phone, but in most instances, at&t provides a loaner or a go phone at least until the replacement phone comes in. I thanked her for the information although expressing it is ridiculous that one pays insurance for a phone, and monthly service, but can't even have service even if part of their job. I got off the phone and approached Tim and a sales representative named Emily, expressing my need for a loaner phone again. Both stated they would not be able to give me a phone to use, but that I was welcome to buy another go phone as a back up. I asked so I need to buy two phones, the insurance deductible for one, and another phone. Tim stated yes. I expressed that my job requires a phone and there is life and death work in my field. He stated he understood, so I asked to please explain how he understood that the company he is representing has horrible customer service and doesn't care about the needs of it's customers. He said that was not the case. He advised that there was nothing they could or would do, so I thanked them for service that sucked and left. I am thoroughly not impressed with their customer service at all!

cm5376
El Dorado, US
Apr 15, 2010 9:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allow me to strongly encourage you to get out now! It will only get worse with AT&T. They are relentless and will figure out sooner or later how to cheat you out of your money; one way or another! When I was with AT&T I had to call each and every month to have charges removed from my bill for services that I did not have. I was absolutely fed up to my eyeballs with this company. I now have straight talk as my wireless carrier NO CONTRACT, unlimited talk, text, and web for $50.83 we pay $101.66 monthly. I have Vonage for my home phone carrier $34.68 monthly hassel free. I was paying AT&T $69.00 for my phone and an additional $9.99 for my wife's phone, $5.00 for 200 text for myself and $20.00 unlimited texting for my wife and roughly $100.00 for my home phone. I hate AT&T with a passion they believe in cheating their customers out of as much money as they possibly can.

5:05 pm EDT

AT&T false promises/overall poor service

Do not do business with at&t, you will regret it and it will cost you. I had previously been a customer of at&t for over 15 years, back in the days of southwestern bell, and never had any issues. I left only because I received a better rate. So, when my current phone/internet/cable company raised my rates by 30% I started looking around for alternative services. When I received a call offering a bundle for around $100 with all my current services and over $200 worth of rebates so I would not have any intial out of pocket charges. I jumped at the offer.

First, when the tech installed my phone he damaged the primary line to the point it was no longer functional and had to install my phone service on a secondary line only. The problem with that was the primary line was were my desk was located, thus he could not setup my dsl service unless I moved my computer from the family room to my bedroom where the second line was. Which was a major issue. When I contacted att to discuss the issue they told me it was my problem and would have to working phone line in this room or pay for one of their service techs to install a new line. I ended up replacing the line myself in under 20 minutes and for less than $20. They never took responsibility for the damaged cause by their service tech. However, they did offer to have a tech come out an look at the line. He never showed up.

Second, on the day of the installation of my phone/supposed installation of dsl the direct tv installation was suppose to take place, but the tech never showed up. Keep in mind I confirmed all appointment that morning and was told all services would be installed that day. After a number of phone calls the staff was never able to find an order for the direct tv service.

I received my first months bill from att and was charged for phone and internet service (Remember the service was never setup). The rep did remove the internet charges, but not the equipment charges as I later found out. But I was being charged $40 for the phone service which I was quoted a previous price of $19.99 in the bundle deal. If you check their website, they are still advertising this same phone rate service at the time of this posting, without the bundle. When I explained to the rep there was an additional charge for a service I did not request, the request was just basic phone service, it cost me 16.99 to have the 4.99 service removed. I paid the phone bill and service charge of 56.99, because I was told I would still get my rebate to cover all the cost.

After several more calls I still have an outstanding balance of $99 pending a claim that was filed thru the rep and will not be able to have my internet service until I pay the $99 for equipment promised to me for free or until the claim has been finalized. Which can take up to 3 months. Fortunately, I never cancelled my current internet/cable service. At this point I am stuck with att until this issue is resolve, but I will definately return to my original provider.

I expect premimum service and if I have to pay for it, then so be it.

I have told a number of friends and coworkers who were planning to switch to att and after hearing of my experience they all decided to go with another company.

Some job att, you have already lost 6 potential customer in temple, tx due to poor customer relations, how many more will it take before you take action?

Read full review of AT&T and 2 comments

2 comments
fej Akper
Belle Isle, US
Jun 24, 2010 1:00 am EDT

I had a similar experience and posted it here "Baited & Switched" They offered a promotional price and billed me for $20 more per month. They must be in trouble to bow to such shameful practices to increase their revenue at our expense. But what else to do? Certainly I dropped them and challenged their billing, even if i have to go to small claims court. There should be other ways to get them to change their ways. I would be willing to join and even help organize a boycott of sorts.

ATT Fails
sass, US
Apr 09, 2010 2:25 pm EDT

This sounds like a time to sue!

1:52 pm EDT

AT&T poor customer service

Take it from an ex-customer: If you enjoy POOR customer service, then you will really enjoy the ATT UVERSE service. Just give it a try and attempt calling them out of regular business hours and see if you can get any support: [protected] (contact info as it appears on their bill). Even then, it is long waits, transferring back and forth, sudden and unauthorized fees and charges, billing issues, THEN THEY CHARGE YOU $65 to "RESTORE" something they couldn't fix, etc. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! The image and everything else is the same as any of the other companies, the problem comes in when you need to resolve an issue ~ Good luck with that! Then, you will regret it, like I did! For a service like this, I will PAY whatever just to get rid of them, and never go through it again.

May 30, 2015 8:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Well went on line to register for my $100.00 credit voucher as if you don't you will lose it and of course they said my log on and password was incorrect even though I had the printed piece of paper right in front of me with my log on and password and checked it 3 times and then was advised if I tried again they would shut my account down. So then did on lime Jill and after spending almost 90 minutes of explaimg. She said no problem she could help me, well Jill shut my internet completely down and by then I was too exhausted to try again.
I am so upset! ATT you are a horrible company.

May 30, 2015 4:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree the person you talk to can't even speak English! I had the same experience I was promised an online deal for 89.00 a month and a gift card for $250.00 well guess what they lie! It is a $150.00 a month and a n$100.00 gift card! I think I will call the PUC and report them!

May 30, 2015 4:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree just went through a nightmare with them! They are horrible!

Overview of AT&T customer experience

AT&T has been receiving numerous complaints from its customers. The most common issues include poor customer service, billing errors, and unreliable network coverage. Customers have reported long wait times on the phone and unhelpful representatives. Billing errors have resulted in overcharges and incorrect fees. The network coverage has been reported to be spotty and unreliable, causing dropped calls and slow internet speeds. Overall, AT&T has been failing to meet the expectations of its customers, resulting in a negative experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

AT&T contacts