AT&T — crooks
I ordered AT&T & asked that they keep my same phone #, after about 2 weeks I found that no one was calling, my family in Mobile called my neighbor to check on me, I assumed that something was wrong, not knowing that it was a new phone #. I was told that I did not have their service, they even told me that I had my old service, so after 3 calls, I called & got my old service back. I have been billed 4 months plus computer charges that I never had. I called repeatedly .never got any results, once I was connected to the fraud department!Then they turned it over to a collection agency who I mailed my present bill & the details of my abuse at the hands of AT%T, they drooped the case, & then the sorry AT&T hired another bill collecter! I was told that they do this often. They too dropped the case, then a third collection agency! I again mailed the paper work, but did not get a signature so they now have a bill on my credit report, how crooked id that! If anyone else has had a similar problem, please e mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, as I am planning a lawsuit, this is simply a case of the most arragant & bully tactics that I have ever seen& I have seen a lot
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service