The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved argos, east ham, london — Store Manager Mr Gudge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i ordered 26 watches from Argos to be collected on Sunday the 24 December 2010, wen i went there i have been told by the manager GUDGE, that I'm not allowed to check them, i have to pay then go and check them at home, i was lucky the lady behind the counter let me check the watches and we found two boxes empty as the watches were on display, if i payed for them and went home no way the will believe me that two watches were missing. and the Manager calling him self GUDGE was so unprofessional i was choked he was the MANAGER, I have one thing to say, the lady's in the jewelery section are very friendly and helpful, not like the manager who suppose to give example.
Argos what are you doing employing someone like GUDGE
More argos, east ham, london Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality
- Argos - Argos complaint
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT