Menu
Argos
customer service contacts

Argos
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

99 complaints
37 resolved 62 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Argos. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Home Delivery Queries
0 0

Argos website

Argos working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Sat 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Sun 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

What category is Argos related to?

Argos is related to the Furniture category.

What are the social media accounts of Argos?

What is Argos's Facebook?
Connect with Argos via Facebook at Argos
What is Argos's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Argos on YouTube at Argos
What is Argos's LinkedIn?
See Argos's portfolio on LinkedIn at Argos

Overview of Argos complaint handling

99 Argos reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 27, 2007. The latest review Delivery driver dangerous driving was posted on Jun 15, 2022. The latest complaint Cot Set was resolved on Nov 03, 2014. Argos has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 99 reviews. Argos has resolved 37 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Argos?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Argos Customer Service. Initial Argos complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Argos above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Argos. Discuss the issues you have had with Argos and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Argos’s complaints

S
2:34 am

Argos - Delivery driver dangerous driving

One of your delivery drivers registration plate EA71ORU was driving dangerously with no regard for other road users. They turned into my lane without warning, giving no space. I used my horn with out any effect and had to take evasive action. If I had not moved out of their way it would have been a crash. Please have a word with them, it's not safe the way they are driving. Thanks

View 0 more photos
K
9:37 am

Argos - Bush Electric cooker Model Number BDBL60ELBX ELEC BLK

I purchased this cooker on Friday the 3rd of June 2022 and it was being delivered on Tuesday 7th of June. so I took the day off work to wait in for my delivery. My cooker came and I had an electrician come the same day to disconnect my old cooker and install my new cooker but to my disappointment the cooker did not work and I had to have the new cooker...

R
4:26 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Argos - Delivery Driver

Dear Sir, I am emailing regarding one of your delivery drivers and there atrocious driving. I was coming home this afternoon and was turning right on the roundabout at Jubilee Way in Dover to go on the Deal/ Dover Road and one of your delivery drivers was in the left hand lane and as I went to go round the roundabout and indicated to turn left to come off...