Arbysraw chicken

T

This is a chicken sandwich in which my young daughter started eating before finally asking me if there was something wrong with it. The kids working were less than helpful and kept telling me they were not the ones that cooked it and had no sympathy to just how sick my child could become because someone did not see fit to actually COOK the chicken before serving it.

raw chicken

• Ho
    Howman Mar 01, 2009

I sincerely hope your daughter does not get sick from this.

If the kid manager did not understand the gravity of the situation, that person has no business managing. I am sure corporate what be very interested in this situation. If not, I would take this (literally, if you still have the sandwich) to the local media. If they don't take the public's health seriously, then local pressure may change their mind.

• Co
    Colorado Mar 15, 2009

Hello,

Earlier this evening my girlfriend was served a chicken sandwich that was just as raw as the picture you provided; however, the manager on staff was very understanding and felt very sorry for what her employees served. This does not excuse the matter, and I will be contacting the local media regarding my experience. This is not safe, and unexceptible. How in the world can you serve something like this?

The good news is that after re-visiting the store I was able to receive a letter signed by the manager stating Arby's would be fully responsible for any medical bills that would come of the matter. I swear, if something happens to my girlfriend there will be lawyers involved.