Having problems with Arby's?

Arby's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 27, 2006. The latest review Food was posted on Sep 7, 2021. The latest complaint serving sizes was resolved on Jun 21, 2019. Arby's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 294 reviews. Arby's has resolved 67 complaints.

Arby's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 599 2729 (Guest Support)
+1 800 984 8289 (Experience Feedback)
1155 Perimeter Center West
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arby's Customer Service. Initial Arby's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arby's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arby's. Discuss the issues you have had with Arby's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arby's Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Arbysclassic roast beef #5

I have ate there once before no problem but this time the same order gave me a great big belly pain before i could even get back to work. then this morning i had to ask for a sick day for the first time since my hire date of Jan. 31 2017. not happy at all due to the fact that a ten hour day brings me in over two hundred dollars. Not happy Not happy Not happy. this took place at a Arbys on East Street in Indianapolis IN. time right around 12:15 PM Wensday Dec 13th. this store needs something like a cleaning or that could have been the problem too a cleaning solvent could have had this affect to i believe.

Arby's Restaurant Groupworking there

Hi, Im gonna keep my name unknown. I've been working at arbys since September of this year ('17) . I work at the arbys on piney forest road, danville, Va 24540 . The supervisor, Monica, is very nasty and unfair! For the past month or so I've only been getting one day a week and the shift only lasts 3 hours. The last 2 weeks I have not worked a single day and Christmas is literally next week. When I had requested for more hours she proceeded to tell me ("I'm the boss") and rolls her neck . My work skills are not slow, I do as told, never burnt anything, nor have I been disrespectful. I'm not the only employee that has complained . I don't know if I should quit my job or just wait until I get more hours

Arby's Restaurant Groupcustomer service

I was extremely upset to drive all the way home (about 10 miles) just to find out one of our 3 sandwiches was missing, which was ridiculous because I was the only customer in the store at the time. I drove back, asked for my third sandwich, saying they forgot it, and you could tell I was not happy. All I got was a rude "sorry" before being handed the bag. Nothing else. No effort to make my experience better. These young kids these days don't have a care in the world about their customers. And they were ALL young kids. They could've cared less about the gas I wasted and my now cold food that I didn't get to until an hour later. Unbelievable.

• Po
          pobarjenkins Nov 25, 2017

Technically your situation was resolved since you received a new sandwich and an apology. If you felt that that wasn't sufficient, did you ask for something else at that time?

Arby's Restaurant Groupandroid app

Just a comment / complaint that as one of the largest fast food restaurants in the USA, I think it's a shame that you don't offer a Arbys app for Android with some digital coupons like McDonald's and Burger King etc. and also, when you send a coupon in an email, I also have to print not everybody has a printer I think you should have more options for low-income Americans. Blue collar workers are the lifeblood of this great nation and I feel Arby's could do more to honor that. Good day, . Marv Robinson

Arby's Restaurant Grouprude service

Arbys #1865, 11/17/17 11:18am

I have visited this Arbys before and each time I use the drive thru, every time I visit I have been treated very rudely by the person at the window, they are always carrying on a conversation with another employee while not paying any attention to me. Every time I ask for additional sauce or BBQ sauce to by added to my order they never comply so I have to hold up the line while I check my order and them honk my horn to get their attention, then they act like I'm putting them out by asking them to comply with my original request. I like the food but hate the service at this location, I also use Burger King, Sonic and Taco Bell during my lunch hour. this was their last chance, I will not be returning to this Arbys again!!! I work at a large office and hear the same complaints about this Arbys from fellow working that will also not be returning to this Arbys, there are plenty of fast food places within a quarter of a mile from this Arbys to choose from. If I'm going to spend my money I would like to be treated like they care about the service they give me.

Arby's Restaurant Groupa worker spit in sauce

I was at Arbys November 8th 2017 and as I was ordering my food I over heard one of the workers talking to someone else and they said "you might want to throw that away because I spit in it" and started laughing. She spit in 2 cups of red ranch. Her name tag said Mariah but I don't know her last name. I mentioned it to one of the shift managers names Mandy and she just laughed and thought it was funny.

Arby's Restaurant Group — area supervisor

Hello, My name is Kelsey Arnold . I worked at an Arbys corporate store for about 2 years and I just wanted to...

Arby's Restaurant Groupservice and wrong food.

Yesterday I picked up some Arbys for myself and my family. It was 5:56 (on my ticket), and VERY slow. The lady at the counter taking my order acted as she didn't want to take my order and reluctantly took it. I warned her I had a large order and she rolled her eyes. She took my order (I also retold 3 times and checked to make sure she had it correct). It took 45 minutes to FINALLY receive my order, and it was wrong. Everyone was VERY slow, very rude...but when it came to everyone else that came in, it was super fast and with a smile. Even when I had to purchase something separate, I waited 10 minutes while the cashier stood there talking to co-workers. The food was VERY sloppy put together, it's just so strange that something put together so fast took 45 minutes...while they were THAT slow. I feel extremely disrespected.

Arby's Restaurant Groupmanager

Ordered two beef and cheddar with bacon a Italian sub and a order of jalapeno poppers the order was to go, get home wife ate about two bites notice that there was hair in the Italian sub took it back told the manager what was going on told her I wanted a refund her first comment was on the whole order I said no on the sandwich I do not want another one when she looked at the sandwich she says oh that hair is from a wig I just find her response to the situation totally inappropriate her only comment was I'm sorry here's your money. While I was in there I noticed the manager was running around like crazy trying to do everyone else's job instead of delegating the responsibility like a manager should be doing. The location is at Franklin Road and East Washington Street in Indianapolis. I am a totally unsatisfied customer sorry to complain but somebody needs to hear this.

Arby's Restaurant Groupstore cleanliness

We were not greeted when we walked in. The cashier just looked at us and asked us if we were ready to order. The restaurant wasn't busy & it was dirty & had food on the floor..When I went to use the restroom, there was no soap dispenser or soap anywhere in the restroom. There is a sign hanging they says that the employees must wash their hands so how do the employees wash their hands if there's no soap in the bathrooms? These are people who are preparing my food! I am Completely disgusted!

• Cr
                      Craig Sentker Apr 05, 2018

I ordered a Fish Sandwich from Arby's on 4th South & above 4th East Salt Lake City, Utah on April 3, 2018 which I ate there. When I got home a short time later, I had bad case of nausea followed by diarrhea. As Arby's was the only place I ate, it just made me wonder if the fish was possibly old and tainted?

Arby's Restaurant Groupcustomer service

on 10/6/17 at 7 :30 I went to Arbys store #8527. drive through was busy so I went into dine - in for a carry out. it took 10 minutes or longer for assistance. I purchased 2 number 6 meals (medium), and a chicken nugget kids meal. it took 15 minutes to get my carry out order. I was in a hurry so I went home to feed my family because they were waiting. I was missing the child's meal and called the Arby's to see if it was left in the counter. I missed placed my receipt and the Arby's lady who answered the phone stated there is nothing they can do. my wife went back to arbys #8527 to request another chicken nugget kids meal and prior to going into arbys at 7:55 p.m. there was a hand written sign on the door attached to this complaint. the note stated drive thru only short handed and there were 4 employees behind the counter. we then had to pay for another kids meal . the lady she spoke with rolled her eyes, huffed and was rude for the inconvenience we put them through .

customer service
                    customer service

Arby's Restaurant Groupmanagers

I work at the arbys on Preston and outter loop in Louisville Kentucky. My name is Jakiya I just started working there . I had told my manager that I couldn’t take out the trash because it was to heavy her name is ms.rene. She then later took all my hours and made me able to work one day . This is the second week of having a one day . When I try talking to her she makes it like everything is okay . I feel like she is showing favorite toward some employee . I can not live off five hours every week . Something needs to be done, I don’t want to stop working but seems like I need to five hours is not living

managers

Arby's Restaurant Groupproduct

My husband went to the Milford Ohio store on October 4, 2017. Along with a French Dip and a Gyro he ordered 2 jr roast beefs, you no longer carry them so it was suggested to get the sliders. Not only is the cost more but you put them in a box, the bun was so hard when we went to eat them that they were not edible. Wrap them in paper, you are not White Castle! Why would you remove an item that does well and replace it with an item that is smaller and more expensive? This will change my decisions when I am contemplating places to eat in the area.
                        Looking at all the complaints on this site I’m not even sure if this site is being monitored.

Arby's Restaurant Group — treatment I received with my service dog

This occured at the Taylorville Illinois store. On Tuesday the 26 of September my husband, myself and my...

Taylorville

Arby's Restaurant Groupmanagement

I was eating in Arbys on Hull St Rd this afternoon (9/23) and the whole time I was there male manager was walking around the kitchen yelling over and over at the employees, but mostly at a female employee named Janet. I couldn't make out what he was yelling at her for, but he was using foul language and I could hear it in the dining room. This is not the first time I have seen this manager yell at the employees. Janet took very good care of me and was helpful in my menu choice, just wish they didn't have to suffer through his badgering.

Arby's Restaurant Group — service

I went to Arbys in Redford on Telegraph, they close at 12am. I went there at 11:29pm and they were...

Arby's Restaurant Groupnot being served

I just heard from one of my neighbors in Houston, that they were refused food by Arbys because they didn't have a car. Do they not
                            Realize that people's houses and cars are flooded? The family in particular had to be rescued by boat because all of their belongings were under water. I think its terrible... most restaurants are closed and running out of food and she said her kids were hungry. Its terrible that she was turned away.

It was in Spring, Tx off Louetta. Now, I understand the liability of her walking up but there should have been some kind of empathy for a family thats hungry. Especially given the fact that alot of us are losing everything.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Arby's Restaurant Groupmissing order

My fiance went through the Arby's drive-thru on west bypass springfield mo unit #8274. When he got home with our family's orders, we realized the large order of jalapeno poppers were not in the bags. They did charge us $4.99 for them. Tried calling the store at [protected] at 9:06 pm and got an answering machine. Not good customer service at all.
                              9999998 DRIVE T
                              Sep01'17 08:42PM GSTo

Arby's Restaurant Grouppoor customer service

I had ordered the 2 can dine I had 3 of them as the coupon says I can. The employee behind the register had to wait and yell for the manager named rosemary I believe to give him money he had no change at all I paid with 2 20s so it's not like I had a 100 dollar bill or anything finally the manager rosemary came over and seemed irritated that he needed change and made the comment you better hope I have some in front of me. She was very rude at that point. Then I wait and get my food I check the bags and I'm missing a sandwich so I walked back up to the counter and a gentlemen came up and said how can I help you I replied with I'm missing a sandwich I have 5 and handed him the receipt he said no problem ma'am and asked are they all classic I said oh yea two of them are suppose to be w/cheese let me check and the manager turns around in an attitude and says the two in there that are flipped over and say special are cheese I said ok thank you and she turned around put her back to me so I replied with I'm still missing a sandwich she grabs one and throws it in my bag. I felt like this was poor customer service as a manger you should never act like that in front of customers. It was like she was just disgusted with me and her own employee for asking for change. Something should be done. Acting that way will not make customers want to come back. I would like to be contacted and something done with her. My number is [protected] if I don't answer you can leave a voicemail. Or my email is Tiffany.a.9246.[protected]@gmail.com. I am sorry that I am complaining I usually don't do this but she definitely does not need a management position acting that way. I am also attaching a picture of my receipt so you can see the day and time

poor customer service

Arby's Restaurant Grouporder was wrong and treated like a lier

The sandwich I ordered a french dip with provolone instead of swiss was wrong, it was a French dip with swiss and provolone. I called them about it because I was on the way somewhere else out of that City complained about it thought they took my information down to accommodate me with a VIP card. I stopped in about a month later, today. I talked to the guy he told me he took my phone call and that order wasn't wrong and proceeded to tell me that he didn't get me a VIP card because he made thar order himself and I do not get anything for free and that I'm wrong and he's not and I told him I wasn't going to argue with him he said he wasn't arguing and stood there either waiting for me to leave or place an order to pay for. This is the only location near me and I do not wish to go back because of that service. My order wasn't wrong before in years. I don't need to try to get free meals I paid for something that was wrong and should have got compensated for it. Instead I was basically told that I was a liar. I know what something I don't like taste like therefore I know that was made wrong. The cheese also had holes in it and he claimed that the provolone has holes in it too