Having problems with Bombardier?

Bombardier Customer Service Contacts

+1 514 861 9481 (Head Office)
800 Rene-Levesque West Boulevard, Suite 2900
Montreal, Quebec
Canada - H3B 1Y8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bombardier Customer Service. Initial Bombardier complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bombardier above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bombardier. Discuss the issues you have had with Bombardier and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

A

Bombardier Learjet — Employment Discrimination

I realize the job market is extremely tough and though you may send out hundreds of resumes and never hear...

Bombardier Seadoopoor customer service

I bought two brand new Seadoo XRT Turbo Jetskis in 2006. I just want to warn everyone how Bombardier operates. First of all they don't tell you that oil changes are $300 each and only they have the ability to do it. They don't tell you about a defective ceramic washer that needs to be replaced after one year that costs $1000 each. They don't tell you that they have a history of defective throttles. My daughter was nearly decapitated when she started our IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED seadoo when the throttle stuck and she went full force in our dock narrowly missing the top of it. I'm going back to Kawasaki. Bombardiar rarely answers phone calls or emails. I sent a letter and finally got a response saying that they wouldn't fix the throttle (cost of $1500) because of "corrosion" yet the mechanic found no evidence of corrosion. They pulled the same tactic with another customer. They sued and had a Seadoo mechanic testify in court that the throttle had corrosion. These jetskis are way over priced for maintenance and because they are in Canada you can't get them to honor any acceptable customer service.

• Same story with me. I got a defective 2007 rxp and it started taking on water on as soon as the ten hour break in period was done. The dealer could not figure out the problem. It happened three times and then I asked for a refund or a replacement. At that point the mechanic accused me of sinking the jet ski(a blatant lie) and told me to never come back. I called sea-doo and they said they believed their mechanic and they would give me no help on the sea doo. They do not stand behind their product, if you have any problem they blame it on user error and tell you to go away. There are not many boater lemon laws so if you get stuck with a sea-doo lemon you are really stuck. The sea-doo in question died with about 100 hours on it. 10 grand wasted and sea-doo says take a hike.