Menu

complaints

SuperMarket23 Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SuperMarket23 at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SuperMarket23 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SuperMarket23. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SuperMarket23 complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest SuperMarket23 complaints

B
2:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperMarket23 Terrible Service and Missing Items: My Experience with SuperMarket23

Man, let me tell you, my experience with SuperMarket23 was not great. Like, they have so much stuff on their website, it's overwhelming. But the service, bro, was just straight up terrible.

First off, it took forever and a day for my order to even ship. I mean, c'mon, I'm trying to get my groceries on, y'know? It's not like I have all day to wait around for my food to arrive.

And then when my order finally did show up, half of my items were missing! Like, seriously, how hard is it to pack a box correctly? I was missing my favorite chips and some necessary cooking supplies. How am I supposed to make dinner without those?

I reached out to their customer service team and holy moly, they were no help at all! It's like they didn't even care that my order was messed up. I don't recommend SuperMarket23 to anyone, man. Save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere.

G
12:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperMarket23 Beware of SuperMarket23: A Complete Scam!

Listen up folks, I gotta tell ya about SuperMarket23. It's a complete scam they got going on over there. You order something, you pay for it, and then...poof! It disappears into thin air and you never see or hear from them again. Don't even bother trying to reach out to customer service, they ain't gonna respond. And trust me, you don't wanna give these conmen any of your hard-earned money.

I'm here to warn you, my fellow shoppers, to steer clear of this bogus website. And I mean it, DO NOT TRUST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Save yourself the headache and the empty wallet. You deserve better than this nonsense.

I can't stress enough how important it is to do your research before making any online purchases. Don't get suckered in by a flashy website or a good deal. Make sure the company is legit and has a good reputation. Sadly, SuperMarket23 falls way short in both of those categories. So, take my advice and stay far, far away from those fraudsters.

In conclusion, my message is loud and clear: Don't waste your time and money on SuperMarket23. It's a total scam and you will regret getting involved with them. Trust me, you have been WARNED!

J
11:54 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SuperMarket23 Poor Customer Service from SuperMarket23 - Don't Waste Your Time and Money

Man, let me tell you about my experience with SuperMarket23. So I was just trying to get some yogurt delivered to my crib, right? But what do they do? They send me a pot of yogurt that's in absolute shambles - like, I'm talking it's all squished and half the contents are spilled out.

So I hit them up, like "yo, what the heck?" And can you believe they had the audacity to tell me AFTER A WHOLE MONTH that my claim wasn't valid? That's beyond messed up, man. That's some serious poor customer service right there.

Like, I get that mistakes happen and all, but you gotta own up to your mistakes and make things right for your customers. Especially when they've already paid for your products. Ain't nobody got time for that kind of nonsense.

Honestly, I'm super disappointed in SuperMarket23. I was expecting so much more from a "professional" online store. But it seems like they don't really care about their customers or the quality of their products.

So yeah, I definitely won't be using SuperMarket23 again anytime soon. If you're looking for a reliable and customer-focused online store, I'd suggest you look elsewhere. Trust me - you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Is SuperMarket23 legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SuperMarket23 as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SuperMarket23 stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SuperMarket23 should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SuperMarket23 earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SuperMarket23 achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

SuperMarket23 has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Supermarket23.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SuperMarket23 website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Supermarket23.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for SuperMarket23 have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up SuperMarket23 and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• SuperMarket23 protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
W

SuperMarket23 SuperMarket23: Online Cuban Grocery Store Funding Oppression

Ok, so listen up peeps, SuperMarket23 or supermarket23.com is basically like a grocer's store that only sells to people who are Cuban foreigns. If you live on the island, you can't really afford it (sucks for us, right?). The thing is, this site is run by the Cuban dictatorship, so they're making bank on the sly. But here's the kicker - the dosh they make goes towards buying weapons to repress the people. Yeah, you read that right. It's like a messed up movie plot, but it's real life.

So, obviously I'm not gonna be like "yo, go and buy stuff from them coz they're awesome". Nope, nuh-uh. But I still thought I'd give my two cents on what I saw on their site. First up, they've got quite a range of things - from groceries to beauty products to toys. I gotta admit, if I didn't know what was going on behind the scenes, I'd be tempted to shop there. The prices aren't too crazy either - kinda like your average supermarket, I guess. But here's the thing - every time you buy something from SuperMarket23, you're contributing to the oppression of people in Cuba. Is that something you want on your conscience?

I gotta tell you, I'm not gonna be shopping there any time soon. It's just not worth it. Plus, I feel like there's gotta be some other way to support the Cuban people that doesn't involve propping up a dictator. But, at the end of the day, it's up to you to make the call. I'm just giving you the facts as I see 'em. Whatever you do, I hope you make a decision that sits well with your soul. Peace out.

Overview of SuperMarket23 customer experience

Supermarket23 (supermarket23.com) has attracted several complaints from its customers due to various unresolved issues. The frequently reported problems include the slow and inefficient delivery of goods, misleading prices, and poor customer service. Customers have also highlighted issues regarding the substandard quality of products sold by Supermarket23. In addition, the website has received negative feedback regarding its return policy, with numerous complaints emerging regarding the difficulty in the return process. These problems have resulted in many customers opting for alternative online supermarkets that offer better services. Overall, these issues indicate that Supermarket23 fails to meet customer expectations, resulting in dissatisfied clients.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SuperMarket23 contacts