Amazon.comOrder number 113-768226-4423445, claim against amazon.com

E Apr 02, 2021

Order Number 113-768226-4423445, Claim against Amazon.com

Requires an Intervention. Please help.

Requested by Edward Turknett, at

Phone number: [protected], email: ed.[protected]@gmail.com

I originally made a claim with Amazon.com in July 2020 approximately eight months ago disputing the payment method used to purchase a Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9"w, Chestnut Leather order number 113-768226-4423445, because the purchase was canceled, the merchandise was never received, and I have never been repaid the amount of the purchase. My claim to Amazon.com was their error, in reference to the way in which they are alleging the how purchase was made, and how they are alleging I was refunded the amount of the purchase.

According to Amazon.com the method I used to purchase their Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9" w, Chestnut, order number: 113-768226-4423445, was an authorized charge using my Bank of America debit card ending in 7770. A purchase I canceled, and I never received, and their claim that the money was refunded back into my Bank of America debit card account ending in 7770. To the contrary, I still have my purchase invoice clearly showing the purchase of the Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9"w, Chestnut Leather, order number: 113-768226-4423445 was made using my Amazon.com gift card account. No Amazon.com gift card account provides a credit in hopes they will receive their money later, so no purchases can made using an Amazon.com gift card account unless the money is already in the account.

Another allegation made by Amazon.com is that the money in my Amazon.com gift card account, was used for other purchases, and not to purchase the Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9" w, Chestnut Leather, order number: 113-768226-4423445. While I did make many purchases at Amazon.com in 2020, approximately $8, 000 in purchases, basically due especially due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, none of those purchases had anything to do with the way I purchased and cancelled, the Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9"w, Chestnut Leather, order number: 113-768226-4423445 at Amazon.com.

My claim today is, I'm finding that"little me"is unable to rectify the situation with"Giant Amazon.com", and that they never been refunded my money for the canceled purchase of their Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9" w, Chestnut Leather, order number: 113-768226-4423445, after attempting for over 8 months of vigorous attempting to do so, they are still disputing the pay method I used to purchase the Sone & Bean Fischer Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, 9" w, Chestnut Leather, order number: 113-768226-4423445, and their refusal refund the purchase amount of $1, 784.93 still due to me