Guitarfetish

Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

decent products, but everything else needs a lot of work.

I placed my order with them October 23, and it is now November 10 and I still have not received it. I have not even been given any kind of update from Guitarfetish.com, even though I have contacted them twice about it.

When I contacted them, Sam was the person that responded. Sam did not make any attempt to answer any of my questions. All Sam did was copy and paste his previous response to me from the previous emails. What is frustrating about that is I contacted them weeks apart.

Copy and pasting a response, that actually has no real answer in it is just plain laziness.

I am not asking for the world here. I just want my order fulfilled, and I would like some sort of time frame as to when they will fulfill it.

The products are actually pretty good (GFS brand), but the shipping fees are becoming more expensive, and the fulfillment times are become slower and slower with increasingly worse customer service in my experience.

After this there is a good chance I may not be doing any business with them again, which is unfortunate.

Scam

I made an order and later it got cancelled.
I contacted GuitarFetish and had an unpleasant conversation with their rep, that person was absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional.
They said that my item was no longer in stock but they were not able to explain why not in stock items were still advertised on their site!
I asked for their phone number and they said that they don't have one and I can contact them only via email. It's 21st century and they don't have a phone number! Are you kidding me?
Anyway, I asked for a refund and since then never heard anything back. This is a fraud, stay out of it!

They forgot about parts

I bought guitar and some accessories from the company www.guitarfetish.com. I received only guitar and no sign of the parts. I was a little bit confused and decided to ask the seller about it. He told me that it was mistake and they would check the order and contact me soon. I waited 3 days and still no news from them. I still don’t understand what it was and what to do now.

What a rip off

I ordered a product from the site guitarfetish.com. It was easy to make an order but when it came to paying for the purchase an error occurred and a message appeared that payment was not confirmed. So, I thought that it is a bank error and paid one more time. Then I found out that I made double payment! Thus, I decided to write an e-mail to the sellers. And what do you think they answered me back? I didn’t get any response from them.

• St
    Steve Maric Nov 12, 2013

I ordered a guitar strap from guitarfetish.com What a piece of crap. It's like a sole from an old boot! Hard, uncomfortable. I've had it for a few months now and still have difficulty putting onto my guitar because the leather is so hard and unusable. Stay away from any of their products!

• Kl
    klong74 Dec 16, 2014

I recently received a XV 200s acoustic from GF and have been pleasantly surprised. It looks and plays good and has held a tune. I would say it’s comparable to the mid-level guitars that cost 3 times as much. I would put it up against Alverez or my Ovation. Perhaps they have got their stuff together since 2012.

• Bk
    bk player Feb 24, 2016

this is for the guys that want something for nothing / there gfs active pickups were great, bought a giutar on clearance couldnt find any thing wrong just needed to be tuned and played well, a bought the strat, and it played great for that price nice feel in the neck a very good guitar, also bouth the 24 fret sherding axe with the locking neck and bridge out of the box it played great with some balls and sustain i feel that the big boys better look out because there stuff is on the money waiting to get one of the earl slick guitars good quality some good stuff

• Mi
    Mike Drummond Apr 27, 2016

i bought a trem system from them, hardened steel and brass block, I guess the materials are good but the workmanship is crap, offcenter drilling, rough metallurgy under the chrome bad spaceing u name it, wasn't even a drop n a
    as it claimed, oh and the whammy bar is thinner than a stock squire ? they did offer to ty an resolve the issue, I bought some locking tuners from them they seem ok

• Je
    jedTaylor Jun 15, 2016

At the present time, I have no complaint at all. I just read the advertisement in the magazine I ve been receiving for better than two years now. I am interested in saving money and having the opportunity to construct equipment that has the capability I want. I ve purchased individual pickups from GFS and find them to be just what was expected. With the recent demonstratons of other than outcomes and with those with positive results, I want to be fair at this time and see if there is anything to be concerned about for myself. This is not an admonishment, or a Pro choice, It is me being fair to a dealer that I ve already had favorable outcome with purchases in the past. Do not take this as a means of determining one way or the other. i will post my results in the furture after I come to terms with my purchases. Jed Taylor