Complaints & Reviews

Samsung galaxy S7 edge SM-G935A — my phone is sim country locked

since you provide fully ulocked phone, but my phone that i bought from you was carrier locked. the phone was bought by my aunt who was lived in saudi now in ethiopia. she come to ethiopia with phone that she bought from souq.com for me. here is the question can i get unlocking code for the following described phone.
my phone was locked by ATT carrier
mobile mode:SM-G935A
imei: [protected]/56
sn:R38H303HHKV

please get me the unlocking code as soon as possible please

LED lights — I ordered 2 packages of LED lights. One is ok and the other is opened and the contents, accessories are not the same.

I ordered through Souq. Com 2 packages of LED lights for my kids room.One package appear to be fine.The other package has been opened and placed with different electric wire, different remote, no remote control box and different LED wire. The ordered delivered has been tampered with at the Souq. Com packaging center. I waited long time for bad serv

Order [protected]

Dear sir,

Please take a serious action against the seller M/s. Cellcampus who have given me a country lock iPhone 6.

As you can see in the trailing mail of the order number as stated above, that the phone has purchased on 7th January 2019 and after that the phone was working perfectly fine.

Subsequent during the usage of the phone in the month of November 2019 I have noticed the phone was getting heat while using and finally registered with a complaint. The phone has handed over to the seller M/s. Cellcampus by formatting my phone.The seller has took the phone with his custody with a period of around 2 month and I feel he have not did any repair to my phone.

I have took back the phone in the month of January 2020 and further not have been used since I was using an another Samsung phone.

Today I have took the phone and fully charged and while putting the sim it's showing an error message as shown in the screen shot. In order to clarify the reason behind the message / error I have taken the phone to a mobile shop and they advised me that the phone is locked with country lock.

Since I have bought it from Souq I completely trusted with the product shown in the list and accordingly i bought. However the phone was a country locked phone which I believe was not an original phone.

I have bought many products with Souq and not have faced any problem as currently I am facing.

So I request you to either take the phone back and refund my complete money.

Kindly take my phone back as soon as possible with your custody for further verification other than to send to the seller as I not trust them.

Order [protected]

apple iphone 7 black 32 gb 2 gb ram

Hi Team,

I bought an apple iphone 7 from souq.com on 2nd August 2019 after using it for 4 month i faced some technical issues and on further discussion with apple service center got to know that this is an used product for which the warranty has already expired 2 years back.

I was very shocked and hence apple couldn't help me on that. Later when i lodged complain with souq.com they denied my order pickup from India since and it was supposed to have international warranty. This is a very big fraud from souq.com.

kindly take some strict actions and help me in getting my money back.

my order id from souq: [protected]

apple iphone 7 black 32 gb 2 gb ram

complaint

قمت بشراء سماعه من قبل سوق والبائع سوق وتن تاكيد الطلب واتكتبلي ان الطلب جاهز للشحن وان كات في كميه وفجأة ااطلب اتلغي بدون اي سبب انا محتاج الاوردر بتاعي انا مش اول مرة اتعامل معاكوا ولو الاوردر بتاعي مجاش مش هيبقا في مصداقية وانا هقدر اتصرف ساعتها عشان الاوردر متباع من سوق مش اي حد تاني

non delivery of order

I ordered 2 units of shelving unit on 29 sept 2019. It was supposed to be delivered on 04 October 2019. I called for a follow up when the delivery date passed and the order did not arrive and was told that the delay would only be for 24 hours as the company has some unresolved and undeclared issues. A week has passed and I received a e-mail message that the item is now out for delivery. I waited for one day for the item but it did not arrive. I went to the souq website and tracked my order. Behold they declared that I received my order that very same night!!! I called customer service again and asked about this and truthfully told them that I have not received the order, The souq website still lists my order up to this day as out for delivery. I was told by the customer service that they will start an investigation and complaint on my behalf and that I can expect a result within 24 hours. I waited for 5 days and decided to call customer service again. I asked about my order and was immediately told that the item was too heavy (gross weight according to website was 10kg). but it will be delivered this coming week. I then inquired about the complaint supposedly filed on my behalf but was told that nobody filed any complained then when I asked again I was told that there was a complaint filed but there was no answer. It is obvious to me now that this company cannot solve my problem and is misleading and delaying me.

iphone x

I had sent my iPhone X for warranty repair one month ago. Despite follow ups and assurance from the senior management, it has not been returned. It was sent to a wrong address by a courier company and now nobody is talking. Customer service reps have no idea how to solve it.
I was supposed to get the phone back 10 days ago. But there has been no action. I have complained officially. the complaint number is

iphone 7 plus 256gb with ean, [protected] bought via souq not working I want souq to replace by its own

I bought iPhone 7plus 256GB with EAN2724336886791 on 10 june 2019 from souq ksa, but it stopped working suddenly, no fall or damage, giving some software issues,
I contacted souq with complain number Re: [#[protected]], they asked me to contact arab computers..
Arab computers in jeddah, I lives in abha.
And arab computers says take appointment and submit mobile in centre, by hand or courier..
But its difficult for me, to courier without some security
I trust souq, I want them to collect and solve the problem by there own, and replace my mobile.
I bought for 2600 SR. Its not a small amount
I don't have any one to go for me, and can't travel alone.
Kindly help in this regard.
Souq should collect my mobile and replace from arab computers by there own responsibility.
I uploaded the screeshot also..
Waiting for reply.

huawei y6 pro [protected]/[protected])

Dear,

I purchased the Y6 Pro from Souq but now it has the complain of Voice not receive / transmit properly . I refer to Huawei customer center that the Phone set is not belong the Middle East.

Due to that they can't support me and they told this model is not for Middle East

You are kindly advised to support me in order to rectify the same of change

Regards,
M Salahuddin

refund not received scammed

My case with souq for more than 1 month I am unable to withdraw my money from souq.com account nor buy with it a product from the website.

I have contacted phone support didn't help or support me at all and keep me on hold while I hear them laugh with there Co workers.

I have the mail support emails never replied and until today I lost my money.
I can't believe this is a Amazon company.

I hope you can help

Thanks so much.

products not delivered to my location, instead I should pick it up from a far aramex branch

-Tracking / Shipment No.: [protected]
-Order ID: [protected]
-Total Price: 233.57 SAR
-payment done via credit/debit card
-2 items: -WD Blue 250GB 3D NAND SATA - 199 SAR
-9.5mm Universal SATA 2nd HDD/SDD
Caddy - 34.57 SAR

All my previous orders where sent to my address, why is this for self pick-up? I cant pick-up the items. Rabigh is very far and i cant go there. Please send it to the address I have registered in my account. Items are already paid. If they cant be delivered to my address, then I would like to ask for a refund.

service required.

Hi;

I ordered a vacuum cleaner yesterday, only costs mentioned were the cost of item, and the COD of 10dhs. To my surprise around 14dhs added for "shipping", why not be upfront, tell the truth, reveal the reality and that will align with the Amazon brand. Instead you do yourselves a disservice, and the customer experience is negative.

The email 'feedback' address on your system does not work ("try again later or call us"), no phone number evident and therefore very difficult to manage a complaint effectively. Maybe that is the plan? Your competitor noon. com is better at this...

Finally I get a message "recently viewed items" which is completely inaccurate, many of the items have not been reviewed by me - something wrong with the software? Seems random.

Thank you, regards.

apple iphone 6 with facetime - 32gb, 4g lte, gold

Hello Souq.ae

This is Maria Lanuza from dubai UAE, I have brought Apple iPhone 6 with FaceTime - 32GB, 4G LTE, Gold from your souq.ae sites and after some days i found its not orginal APPLE mobile as i was using blindly and i couldn't understand that this is fake mobile as i have trusted your services last from 2011 and now i need to think that i need to go to shops and buy any kind of original things we are really disappointed and get nervous on this please let me know what will be the solution or else i need to compain to the police itself i have all transaction details and all
i am in philippines for vacation and i went to APPLE Customer care and they said its fake mobile but its same look like APPLE brand so please reply on my souq registred email id and my contact number also find below

Ms, Maria Lanuza
+[protected] / [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by Maria Lanuza · Jul 24, 2019

Hello Souq.ae

Order ID: #1084792380653

Ms, Maria Lanuza
    +971 54798 1747 / [email protected]

apple iphone 7 plus case, fashion ultra slim gkk 360 full protection cover case - black

Good afternoon, today at 9:23 I purchased an IPhone 7 protective cover from your respectable site. the order was concluded and the money was deducted from my credit card but the order was not registered on the site and I received an error. I kindly ask you to correct that error as the money was deducted actually from my credit card. the item purchased is (Apple iPhone 7 Plus Case, Fashion ultra Slim Gkk 360 Full Protection Cover Case - Black), the total order was 146 LE, I had 16 LE in my account and I paid 130 LE using my Credit Card. My name is Ayman Botrous, my email is ayman.[protected]@gmail.com, my mob.:(+[protected]. please don't hesitate to ask for any more needed information.
Thanks and accept my regards
Ayman Botrous

quick heal internet security

I, Sanchali Bhowmik had ordered an antivirus software - Quick Heal Internet Security with Order ID: Order ID: [protected] which was delivered on 28th June. But I issued for refund as the product was damaged. While returning it, it was returned properly. The delivery man also had issued for a refund on 2nd of July. It has been 10 days and I have not received any refund on my bank account.
Return ID is: Amazon Return ID: DRShjYPmRRMA
Please look into the matter and let me know at the earliest. A refund of 55 Dhs should be made as it was bought for Dhs 55 but only 0.01 Dhs something like that is shown.

Waiting for your response!

quick heal internet security

samsung 49 inch series 7 4k ultra hd curved smart tv - ua49mu7350rxum ean: [protected]

We bought the below 49 inch Samsung Curved TV as per details below.

Order Number/ID: [protected]
Payment Method: Cash On Delivery (COD)
Items Ordered: 1 (in 1 shipments)
Total: 1, 699.43 AED
United Arab Emirates
Building No.: Prime Tower
Floor No.: 33, Apartment No.: Deeqa General Trading

Phone: +[protected]

However, the TV is not functioning as the screen is NOT displaying any images. Kindly note the screen is not physically damaged.

We took it to Samsung Centre in Nairobi, Kenya and they advised that the screen requires replacement at a cost of $425.

We request for replacement or repair at no additional cost as we fail to understand why a brand new TV screen can fail to display images after only one year of use.

himalayan salt lamp

I chose the delivery on June 20, 2019. Recieved a notification that it will be delivered at 8 pm. On Thursday, the courier called in the afternoon but when told nobody at home until 6 pm he said he will deliver the following day, Friday June 21 because he is working only until 5 pm. 8 pm is out of his working schedule.

Friday came and went and no delivery.

Today, June 22, I called the same number. The courier said he called two days ago and today it's his day off somebody will call and hung up the phone.

The courier is so rude! This is not the way you handle customers. I don't know his name but his number - [protected].

This delivery agents should received a proper training in handling queries of customers.

bose soundtouch 30

I return my bose sountouch last March 21 with the return number...[protected] and the reference repair number [protected] I they given me the acct number of the said bank to deposit the repair fee but fortunately I can not send money for online then again I ask them another acct for me to pay but then no response for my request since im.not Willing to repair my items I told them to return it from.me since it's been 3 months...pls response to my request

perfume

I have a problem with souq from 25 days .. I return the perfume 2 times and it cames 1 times by faut
So the delivery came to through 25 days 3. Times..
I call customer services but nothing happened.. and they not update with me .. it's the first time that I deal with souq and the that time..
When I ordered the perfume the picture in souq is true but when I see it I surprised because it's not the perfume that I want.. 25 days to change it a lot called but nothing do...

perfume

mulinex food processor

Moulinex Double Force FP828H27 has a stainless steel bowl that is durable and scratch resistant.
Order number :[protected]
Final price with delivery : 813.1 SR
Seller: tem.mark
Seller canceled the order from his side . No notification received to act or to buy another one and we lost our occasion because of this unprofessional behavior and its

Not acceptable .

items not received

items i ordered were not received...follow up has been made on my side (thru their email and hotline) but Souq Representative that i talked and responded told me that i will have the items soon...until, i found out when i opened my souq account that the items were delivered already altho I DID NOT RECEIVE the items yet...i called their hotline again and told them that my items were not recieved by me and the agent told me that he will order a refund on the items...REFUND WAS NOT GIVEN!

toys and juice

I placed an order on the 20th May and was supposed to get it on the 22nd. By Thursday I still didn't receive it do I call. I was told it would be delivered the Saturday. Waited all day then called them again, was told by Sunday I would receive it. Nobody called me and when I called they said there was a problem with my address. I don't understand this because I've ordered from Souq.com many times before. Sunday morning someone called me and when I asked them to speak English they disconnected the call. I then asked by husband to call and cancel. He was told that they tried to call me but my phone was off. This is not true. After calling I sent an email explaining everything and got a reply that they tried to deliver 3 times. This is impossible as I've had my phone with me all the time and it's never off. They also reordered the products after I canceled and will be delivering the 29th. This after I told them to cancel. Also they charging now for a delivery fee and I was eligible for free delivery. And it's more than the usual 23egp fee. I am really very disappointed in this service and don't think I will be using Souq.com again.

• Updated by Feroza Jabaar · May 26, 2019

22/5/2019
Client name: Hatem Zaki
Souq .com Egypt sent me a different product than ordered. This is maybe the 20 time they do this.
Requested Refund they rejected.
Customer service personnel name: Sohayeb Mohamed. (very rude - not Egyptian)
phone call at 5:00 Cairo Local time.
I attached all other fake products received fropm souq .com. The photos show the details of the transactions.

received different product than ordered/

after reporting a delivery man, all my orders are being cancelled and no one took action about that delivery person

Hello from egypt.,

I am big buyer on souq egypt, since more than 5 years now., with hundreds of thousands of pounds purchases. Last april., the delivery man who was delivering my order was rude, and did an awful thing too (he peed on the wall of my villa!! And sneaked to look through the wall in my garden) I saw that on my surveillance camera., and next time he came again, he talked in a rude way., so I reported him to both qexpress delivery company and souq egypt. Both did nothing until now., I had many orders since then exceeding 30k egp that were cancelled by that delivery man who also lied saying he went to deliver but no one was home!!! Meanwhile I was checking with qexpress daily about my orders and telling them to send it with another person. I also was checking daily with souq. But nothing worked, and all my orderes were cancelled., I placed them again, and same thing happend again 3 times., and last time, I was frustrated to see in cancellation reason: (fraud customer)!!! Made new complaints, but no one did anything until now., and all that time I cannot receive any orders I make., asa my orders reach alexandria warehouse, where that reported delivery man is, they get cancelled without letting me know, just cancelled and returned and takes forever to get my money back., as I pay all 100% online. I am reaching to you to solve this problem, and let me know what you do to that delivery man and who is helping him to ruin my orders at alexandria branch., and also who called me fraud!! This is my right, and I would go to the furtherst extent to get my right back and my digninty saved.
My registered mobile number on souq is : +[protected] you can check for yourself all I am telling you is true. I hope you solve this problem, so I can go on with my needed orders from souq egypt.

samsung s8

There is a small crack on the screen which is completely under warranty. I do not understand why it is not covered?
What do you mean by warranty if you are unable to fix such small repair ? Request to send some one to collect the item.

This was informed to your customer care earlier and they sent a person to collect the item but I have to leave town for an emergency so couldn't handover the phone so i requested to collect once i'm back in town.

Later Souq.com bought over by amazon.com none your customer care numbers were working.

I appreciate your help and support.

Jyoti Raj
[protected]
Show quoted text

no response on return/refund items even after 18 days

Purchased OnePlus 6 mobile phone on 4 Aug 2018 with 2 years souq warranty, From last month I was facing issues with device, as frequent restart screen flickering, apps auto signout... so i requested return/refund on 23rd April 2019.

After 3 days I received a call from souq support saying that device has been sent to seller and you will receive refund in 5-7 days.

On 2nd May I received an email, your return product with RMA [protected] has been rejected.

Till now there is no further update on my product from souq, I escalated 4 tickets but no response yet.

Ticket Received - [#[protected]] - Created on 28th April
Ticket Received - [#[protected]] - Created on 3rd May
Ticket Received - [#[protected]] - Created on 6th May
Ticket Received - [#[protected]] - Created on 9th May

It is very disappointing and unprofessional response from souq, service is disheartening customers from future shopping.

no response on return/refund items even after 18 days

received a wrong order instead of mine

I ordered via souq.con an order worth almost 1800 LE make up items, when the order was sent it was composed of seeds jar worth almost 100 LE instead of my order which I haven't received. I haven't received any of my ordered items and neither my money back. Everytime I call them they say they raised a complain and up till now the issue is not solved. They took the wrong order back as a return but they didn't give the money!! I want my money back cause this is a theft.
My phone number is : [protected]
My email: noura.[protected]@gmail.com

If my money is not back, I will take a legal action. Cause its been a week. I am tired of this and I call almost everyday literally. The service suck and I won't stop till everyone knows about such a theft if my money is not back.

service

Iam order on 3 may and as per website i will received it on 4 may buy till now iam not received it due to
1st the shipping is late so we will deliver it tomorrow 5 may
2nd the address is wrong so please connect souq. Com not the shipping to confirm iam call souq and they confirmed on address as per address on application so we make a ticket and the order will deliver tomorrow for sure noting that iam received 3 msg that the couriers on way on 5 may / Tuesday 7 may and today
3rd i received msg on the last msg tomorrow that the couriers will come today and the courier is called me and told me that the address is not same to the courier company and souq so i told the courier that i will cancel said ok as you like and your call canter agent on souq noy helping me any more and its ok to them that tbe order canceled or not and final till me that the couriers mentioned that the order is canceled because i refused to pickup it so what can i do i am very disappointed and shocked from this service

service

I order a shoes and after I placed the order immediately I see that its not my size

I made an order from souq.com (order number [protected]) and I realized that the shoes is not the size I need so I made a complaint to change the size to be 42 as the order didn't take more that few minutes & I receive immediate response on the complaint that you should wait till you got the shoes then return it and you will get a refund!!! why you don't help trying to solve this issue even by giving a call to the seller as the size is already available!!!

Dear all,

This is to inform you that.. Your delivery service was very bad.. Souq is to delivery the product to customer.. Not customer will go near the customer.. To the incident was I went more than half km to collect my order.. Reason from driver he cannot able to deliver the order to customer bcz of no time... And you driver said if we cant come to him he will leave the place after one 1week the order will be deliver.. And me and my friend decided to remove from the souk.com and 200members will stop using the souk.com..

iphone 6s plus

We had purchased an iphone 6 s plus phone from souq.com. The very first week the item emblem was found duplicate. And the screen was blinking when we use the apps. It was returned back and they called us to give the apple id to log in. We provided all necessary information and we rejected the item. The next week the same item was returned back to us. We didnt accept it and we returned it. We asked for refund and till now they hadnt done anything for it.

I bought a laptop which I received defective.

This is in reference to the order no.[protected] - a Defective & irreparable item.
I received a defective laptop on the purchase. I complained to the company about this but company instead of issuing the refund as per the purchase policy, repaired a damn defective item and dumped back on me.
Now its been 10 months, 3 times I have returned the laptop with different problems .

I want my money back because its the companys fault that they have sold me a defective item at a full price.
I am not interested in your product anymore and I want my money back.

sandisk 128 gb otg-enabled m3.0 ultra dual drive - sddd3 pendrive

I had orderedthe above mentioned product on 28th April'19 and git it delivered on 30th April'19 and I had paid thru Cash on Deĺivery. When i opened the product to check I found it to be a duplicate one and not like as shown in the description of Souq.com. Also, it was not getting plugged in to my Mobile. Immediate I called the Customer Care and asked for the refund. They told me that the amount paid would be refunded back to my Souq account once the product is taken back. No executive has come to collect the product and I'm going back to India on 10 th May'19. Now when I'm trying to login to Souq App, it taking me to Amazon where I'm not able to find any of the details regarding my purchase of the product Product cost was 65 AED and I had to pay extra 20 AED for Shipping and Cash on Delivery. Totally I paid 85 AED. Request you pls help me get back my money back to me and not to Souq account.

sandisk 128 gb otg-enabled m3.0 ultra dual drive - sddd3 pendrive

souq are delivering my products to the wrong city!!! four times in a row!

This is the fourth time a product arrives to the wrong address, wrong city.

I have spoken to souq employees 5 times over two weeks about this. And my orders still keep getting shipped to the wrong city - for no fault of my own. My address has not at all changed - and I used to make orders regularly on this address - All of a sudden Souq are sending my stuff to a different city - failing to retrieve it when I complain - and the orders end up being cancelled.

No explanations. No apologies. And no fixing of the problem. I order new items thinking the address issue has been fixed and still same thing happens.

And on my account the address is the same so there s nothing I can do.

I have been such a loyal Souq and Amazon customer - but I am this close to boycotting the whole thing, simply because I am not getting my orders anymore and I dont feel anyone cares to fix this.

mobile phone

i ordered a mobile from souq egypt on 24 april i was expecting to delivered on 27 april but it didn't, , i called the CS and they was sure that i will receive it the next day and they apologized finally their manager told me that it's better to cancel the order as the phone is not in stock and i will lose the time and the discount if i canceled it please help

mobile phone

I am complaining about customer service and delivery

Customer service from both souq.com and q express is very poor and unacceptable.
No one is providing solution and they are saying not able to locate the delivery guy even .as per site delivery was supposed to be 28th Apr ..only I received messages and till now product is not delivered and not allowing me to collect personally from collection point too ..I requested and complained several times in 48hrs no use ..They are telling the same thing and no response .

a bunch of products

Hi.. I ordered 3 products yesterday "Tuesday, April 23rd" and was supposed to receive them today "wednesday" but I didn't.. When I called your customer service agent she was very careless and said there was some delay from your side and that I was gonna receive my order next day which isn't possible for me because of my busy schedule.. And how come they didn't care to notify me with the delay? This is absolutely unacceptable and I wan't my order today!!!

self balancing scooter

Purchased a self balancing scooter through Souq.com for my sons birthday present.

When it arrived the specification wasn't as advertised and the remote control was missing.

Would have been happy to accept a replacement remote as my son was still very pleased with it. Contacted souq.com who sent a courier to pick it up. I refused to give it to the courier as he didn't have a replacement and went back to Souq.com

I explained that I had not asked for it to be returned as I had had no option but to give it to my son for his birthday, that despite my disappointment that it was the advertised spec that I just wanted the missing remote.

Souq.com didn't respond, instead they sent a courier round to collect it. Again I asked if he had brought a replacement, again that was not the case so again I sent him away.

I have emailed them several times and spoken to them on the phone, they now just ignore me. Having dealt with Amazon for many years and found there customer service pretty good, it appears I should not expect such professional help from Souq.com.

they returned my phone broken and they are asking money to something that they broke

I bought my phone (order id: #[protected]) from souq 24th of june 2017 and I also bought 2 years extended warranty and damage protection.
In september 2018, the screen suddenly stop working. They told me there is a problem with the pixels and it is a default problem of phone not related to damage. Even though it is not my fault they told me I need to pay 100 dirhams to activate the warranty and I did. They fixed my phone and send it back.
In 1st of april 2019 I had the same problem. Suddenly half of the screen went black and I returned to phone to souq again to fix. 12 days later (21st of april 2019) (without any phone calls) they returned my phone back but the phone was not working at all. (when I gave them only the half of the screen was black). First I called souq they told me the phone was opened by a third party so they did not fix it and gave me back. I told them if I have a warranty why should I send my phone to someone else instead of the place I bought the damage protection and warranty. And then they gave me the technicians contact number (helpbit). I called them and I told them my phone was working when I gave it to you, now it is not working and you are telling me this phone opened by a third party and if you are claiming that the phone was send to a third party that means you sent it because I sent to phone to you. They said it is not their problem they opened the phone and they reliazed it was opened before so they did not do anything and send me back and if it is not working right now that means this is my problem and I need to pay for that.
So they broke my phone and sent it to a third party without my knowledge and they are trying to charge me for something they did.
They are not giving me any solution and asking me to pay if I want to repair or they dont care if my phone is not working because they opened it.
So the thing is I gave them a working phone, I waited without any updates for 12 days and I received a broken phone and asked money to repair it.
The phone is not working at all. I can not even turn the phone on.

children interactive toys

I ordered for an interactive toy with battery and sensor touch toy for my kid and they charged me 50 sar and additional of 12 sar and I received a toy in work at condition and the toys which is described in the site is not the same and they are fraud sellers getting money on child's toys it is worst the toy should have hair and it is not the toy that was described in app see the condition