AliExpress.comItems bought, wrong ones sent, purchase protection time changed by seller!

C Feb 21, 2021

I have been ordering from aliexpress for years: I have systematically observed sellers learning how to abuse aliexpress' website without being able to complain to aliexpress at all. You can't on their site (only if they infringe copyrights or illegal products), go ahead and try to call if you speak mandarin. All the buyer has is the purchase protection which I have now just seen two separate sellers change the time given so that is runs out quickly as soon as you receive the item in the mail (and not confirming that they were received). My son had urgent unforeseen surgery (out of town) just after I got some items in the mail, one was the complete wrong colour, the other, a item that was supposed to be matching was not. These had the same length of time as other items I ordered 60 days left, they originally had 80 days. So I had lots of time to deal with them when I got back. When I went it to contact the seller, both those items were confirmed as received. By whom!!! I was with my son in a hospital. I know it was the sellers. Not only do sellers lie on their webpages: say free shipping on the search pages but when you go to the page it then changes to "oh, there's a shipping charge now", material content, etc., now they lie at very stage of the transaction. Over the years I have learned to take pictures/videos of everything. The original websites (sellers have changed them to save their [censored]), the opening of parcels (sellers have tried to say i'm lying that something is missing), and now they [censored]ing change the purchase protection time??? Aliexpress needs to get their [censored] together and let buyers complain about [censored]ing lying [censored] sellers!!! Don't buy from aliexpress until they start holding sellers accountable for being liars, and letting buyers complain about sellers lying!!! I could give you so many pictures of the above that it would kill your servers!!!